PDA

View Full Version : My body hurts all over!!!!

Paul
September 30th 04, 11:48 AM
Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
one have any ideas to stop me hurting?

What r the 2 best ways to lower body fat??????

Robert Low
September 30th 04, 11:51 AM
Paul > wrote:
>Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
>tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
>have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
>a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
>one have any ideas to stop me hurting?

Rest? There is a wealth of information on the net about
exercise regimes for dealing with tendinitis and rotator
cuff problems---swathes of which disagree with each other.

Sounds like you've been severely overdoing it. Rest a bit
and get back gradually.

--
Rob. http://www.mis.coventry.ac.uk/~mtx014/

David
September 30th 04, 11:53 AM
"Paul" > wrote in message
om...
> Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
> tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
> have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
> a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
> one have any ideas to stop me hurting?
>
> What r the 2 best ways to lower body fat??????

1. eat less
2. move more

hcannon18
September 30th 04, 12:53 PM
"Paul" > wrote in message
om...
> Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
> tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
> have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
> a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
> one have any ideas to stop me hurting?

Death. Ever read Sigmund Freud's " Beyone the Pleasure Principle"?
Back off. You are overdoing it. Build up more slowly.

> What r the 2 best ways to lower body fat??????
1. Fast
2. Famine
3. Diet

William Weems
September 30th 04, 01:26 PM
Try the patch. They make a patch that sticks to the skin for pain. We use
them all the time in Muay Thai. They smell like liniment. Icy Hot makes a
version. The one I like, you would find at a Chinese grocery or somewhere
that sells Chinese medicinals. They also make an ointment called Kwan Lung
Oil. It works real well. You can rub it over the area of pain. A little goes
a long way. That's a temporary fix. The best bet is to rest more. Take hot
showers to relax the muscles.

>--->

Wu

"Paul" > wrote in message
om...
> Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
> tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
> have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
> a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
> one have any ideas to stop me hurting?
>
> What r the 2 best ways to lower body fat??????

September 30th 04, 02:46 PM
On 30 Sep 2004 03:48:39 -0700, (Paul) wrote:

>Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
>tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
>have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
>a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
>one have any ideas to stop me hurting?

http://www.regenerationlab.com/archives/000117.php
http://www.regenerationlab.com/archives/000124.php
http://www.regenerationlab.com/archives/000132.php

Remove "your clothes" to email me

Peter Allen
September 30th 04, 03:00 PM
(Paul) wrote in message >...
> Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
> tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings.

That's probably not an issue, as long as they don't hurt more when you
walk or run.

> My elbows
> have tendinitus,

Drop the weights that require you to move your elbows about, probably
also the boxing etc. until it clears up, then try to work out what
caused it. (guess: probably the weights, post your programme and we'll
be able to help)

> my back plays up,

be more specific

> and my rotator cuffs play up quite
> a bit.

ditto.

> due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
> one have any ideas to stop me hurting?

Does that include ibuprofen gel that you rub on the painful area? If
not, I suggest you use it.

> What r the 2 best ways to lower body fat??????

work harder
eat less

($0.50 to Lyle, since you only asked for two ways..)

Peter

Adam Fahy
September 30th 04, 05:52 PM
Paul wrote:

> Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
> tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
> have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
> a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
> one have any ideas to stop me hurting?

Try not to go all out, all the time. Especially if you have just
started intensive, multi-activity training, from a period of little or
low-intensity activity. Working out frequently is fine; working out all
the time, hard, is not fine. It's an injury waiting to happen.

-Adam

Angry Black Man
October 1st 04, 12:55 AM
"Paul" > wrote in message
om...
> Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
> tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
> have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
> a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
> one have any ideas to stop me hurting?
>
> What r the 2 best ways to lower body fat??????

Dat bes cause yous is a "Girlie Man", yous be soft and weak. Come to da hood
and yous be losen da fat fast.

MJL
October 1st 04, 03:43 AM
On 30 Sep 2004 03:48:39 -0700, (Paul) wrote:

>Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
>tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
>have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
>a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
>one have any ideas to stop me hurting?
>
>What r the 2 best ways to lower body fat??????

What the hell is vale tudo?

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/

Keith Hobman
October 1st 04, 03:52 AM
In article >, MJL
> wrote:

> On 30 Sep 2004 03:48:39 -0700, (Paul) wrote:
>
> >Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
> >tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
> >have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
> >a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
> >one have any ideas to stop me hurting?
> >
> >What r the 2 best ways to lower body fat??????
>
> What the hell is vale tudo?

Martial art. Pretty successful in UFC fighting.

MJL
October 1st 04, 03:53 AM
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:55:52 GMT, " Angry Black Man"
> wrote:

>"Paul" > wrote in message
om...
>> Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
>> tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
>> have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
>> a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
>> one have any ideas to stop me hurting?
>>
>> What r the 2 best ways to lower body fat??????
>
>Dat bes cause yous is a "Girlie Man", yous be soft and weak. Come to da hood
>and yous be losen da fat fast.

We get this kind of "parody" troll every now and then. I think the
only one who was ever amusing was OJ.

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/

Hugh Beyer
October 2nd 04, 04:23 AM
MJL > wrote in news:[email protected]
4ax.com:

>>Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
>>tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
>>have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
>>a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
>>one have any ideas to stop me hurting?

Patient: Doctor, doctor, it hurts me when I do this.

Doctor: Then stop doing that.

<rimshot>

Hugh

--
One puppy had its dewclaws removed in the creation of this post, but for
reasons of hygene and it really doesn't hurt them at all.

Roger Taylor
October 3rd 04, 09:41 AM
Paul writes
>Im nearly 33 now and through doing weights and boxing judo and vale
>tudo my body hurts. My ancle tendons ache in the mornings. My elbows
>have tendinitus, my back plays up, and my rotator cuffs play up quite
>a bit. due to medical reasons I cxant take any anti inflamitories. Any
>one have any ideas to stop me hurting?
Radically reassess why you're doing what you're doing! One of the
objects of doing a martial art is to *protect* yourself from harm not
inflict it on yourself, though admittedly, you're not alone amongst
martial artists in failing to grasp this fully. Ditto, exercise is to
improve your health, not wreck it. Ease off on the heavy exercises for
a while, and find ways to relax while you're moving - try a (non-
martial) tai chi class and some qigong exercises - they'll help you
start using your body more efficiently. Learn the value of being
comfortable with what you are doing.

>What r the 2 best ways to lower body fat??????
Obviously don't eat fatty ****e, but mainly eat less.

Best of luck :-)

Cheers

Roger Taylor
www.alternativeparty.org.uk
www.hawklan.demon.co.uk/ki.htm
www.hawklan.demon.co.uk/sales.html
www.2asisters.org/english/

The real attitude of Tony Blair towards terrorism can be seen in his treatment
of the IRA

Frozen Trees
October 3rd 04, 03:49 PM
perhaps you should take some spelling lessons first.