PDA

View Full Version : CBS story

Brandon Berg
October 1st 04, 05:10 PM
So I saw this story on 60 Minutes last night...they said that if I forward
some e-mail to everyone I know, Bill Gates will cut me a check for $178 per
copy. But I don't have a copy of the e-mail to forward. If any of you have
it, could you forward it to me?

--
Brandon Berg
Fix the obvious homonym substitution to reply.

Paul Cassel
October 1st 04, 11:17 PM
Brandon Berg wrote:
> So I saw this story on 60 Minutes last night...they said that if I forward
> some e-mail to everyone I know, Bill Gates will cut me a check for $178 per
> copy. But I don't have a copy of the e-mail to forward. If any of you have
> it, could you forward it to me?

I checked with CBS and it said any email will do. I mean, it's CBS so
you gotta believe it, right?