PDA

View Full Version : Removed from Blocked Senders List....

Kathy Marie
October 2nd 04, 06:08 AM

John Hanson, .

Sorry, John. I did a quickie search, found an off-color message & ASSumed
you were a troll...

My apologies.

Kathy Marie
in Wisconsin, who sometimes makes mistakes......
PS Could someone tell me who the d*mn TROLLS ARE around here?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Peter Allen
October 2nd 04, 06:32 AM
"Kathy Marie" > wrote in message

> John Hanson, .
>
> Sorry, John. I did a quickie search, found an off-color message & ASSumed
> you were a troll...

off by two letters.

> My apologies.
>
> Kathy Marie
> in Wisconsin, who sometimes makes mistakes......
> PS Could someone tell me who the d*mn TROLLS ARE around
here?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

they're all fairly obvious. but various people with things to say also get
involved with off-colour messages, off-topic stuff, etc., so worth checking
carefully before blocking.

Peter

elzinator
October 2nd 04, 06:45 AM
On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:08:32 -0500, Kathy Marie wrote:

>John Hanson, .
>
>Sorry, John. I did a quickie search, found an off-color message & ASSumed
>you were a troll...
>
>My apologies.
>
>Kathy Marie
>in Wisconsin, who sometimes makes mistakes......
>PS Could someone tell me who the d*mn TROLLS ARE around here?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

I thought it was obvious.

Beelzibub

"Modern man must rediscover a deeper source of his own spiritual life. To do this,he is obligated
to struggle with evil, to confront his own shadow, to integrate the devil."
- Carl Jung

Jim Ranieri
October 2nd 04, 03:43 PM
"Kathy Marie" > wrote in message

> John Hanson, .
>
> Sorry, John. I did a quickie search, found an off-color message & ASSumed
> you were a troll...
>
> My apologies.

Phew, that was a close one, Hanson.

MJL
October 2nd 04, 09:32 PM
On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:08:32 -0500, "Kathy Marie" >

>John Hanson, .
>
>Sorry, John. I did a quickie search, found an off-color message & ASSumed
>you were a troll...
>
>My apologies.
>
>Kathy Marie
>in Wisconsin, who sometimes makes mistakes......
>PS Could someone tell me who the d*mn TROLLS ARE around here?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

That is a personal issue I think. One person's troll is another's
swell guy or gal. I'm not aware of any clear cut pure trolls in MFW
at this time.

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/

John Hanson
October 3rd 04, 02:55 AM
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>John Hanson, .
>
>Sorry, John. I did a quickie search, found an off-color message & ASSumed
>you were a troll...

Oh, I thought you were just dissing me:-) But, you may end up find
out that unkillfiling me was a mistake. Hehe.

>My apologies.

Don't mention it.