PDA

View Full Version : Kate Bush

Jim
October 2nd 04, 06:20 AM
name a song..anyone?

Jim
October 2nd 04, 06:26 AM
I expected a bit too much. Anyways..anyone interested in good sensual
music..give it a try....very sexual. She is a talent.

Jim

John M. Williams
October 2nd 04, 07:05 AM
"Jim" > wrote:

>name a song..anyone?

"Don't Give Up" a duet with Peter Gabriel.

Jim
October 2nd 04, 07:13 AM
"John M. Williams" > wrote in message
> "Jim" > wrote:
>
> >name a song..anyone?
>
> "Don't Give Up" . a duet with Peter Gabriel.

Yep.she had a beautiful voice. Funny..I saw Gabriel on Conan recently. He
was excellent.

Jim

Mick R.
October 2nd 04, 08:30 AM
"Jim" > wrote in message
> name a song..anyone?

Babushka

Running Up That Hill

Anna Martelli Ravenscroft
October 2nd 04, 08:34 AM
Jim wrote:
> I expected a bit too much. Anyways..anyone interested in good sensual
> music..give it a try....very sexual. She is a talent.
>
> Jim

I'd rather listen to YokoOno. On a wobble board. In the middle of a
blizzard.

Anna

Anna Martelli Ravenscroft
October 2nd 04, 08:36 AM
John M. Williams wrote:
> "Jim" > wrote:
>

>>name a song..anyone?
>

> "Don't Give Up" a duet with Peter Gabriel.

Peter Gabriel is awesome. Love his stuff.

Anna

Dave H
October 2nd 04, 05:05 PM
"Anna Martelli Ravenscroft" > wrote in message
> John M. Williams wrote:
> > "Jim" > wrote:
> >

> >>name a song..anyone?
> >

> > "Don't Give Up" a duet with Peter Gabriel.
>
> Peter Gabriel is awesome. Love his stuff.

Same here, except the stuff he did with Kate Bush.

dave h

Tiger Hillside
October 2nd 04, 06:14 PM
On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 01:20:45 -0400, "Jim" > wrote:

>name a song..anyone?

Red Shoes
Hounds of Love

tintinet
October 2nd 04, 11:48 PM
"Jim" > wrote in message >...
> name a song..anyone?

I think all her best stuff was on her first coupla albums: Lionheart
and Never for Ever.

Jim
October 3rd 04, 11:13 PM
"tintinet" > wrote in message
om...
> "Jim" > wrote in message
> > name a song..anyone?
>
> I think all her best stuff was on her first coupla albums: Lionheart
> and Never for Ever.

Her greatest hits album..I think its called "The Whole Story" has a song
"Wuthering Heights" absolutely beautiful...she sings along with a
blistering guitar solo that will give you goosebumps.

Jim

October 4th 04, 11:09 PM
On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:13:47 -0400, "Jim" > wrote:

>"tintinet" > wrote in message
om...
>> "Jim" > wrote in message
>> > name a song..anyone?
>>
>> I think all her best stuff was on her first coupla albums: Lionheart
>> and Never for Ever.
>
>Her greatest hits album..I think its called "The Whole Story" has a song
>"Wuthering Heights" absolutely beautiful...she sings along with a
>blistering guitar solo that will give you goosebumps.

I love that album too. She can really belt out a song. The last few
lines on the song "Breath". Jeez, she can belt out a song.

Hal

>Jim

DanL
October 5th 04, 01:28 PM
"Mick R." > >
> Running Up That Hill

I used to play that one in a band many years ago.

Michael Henry
October 5th 04, 09:07 PM
"DanL" > wrote in message >...
> "Mick R." > >
> > Running Up That Hill
> >

> I used to play that one in a band many years ago.

That's one of my personal favorites as well.