PDA

View Full Version : Re: American Soldiers


Krusty
October 2nd 04, 04:31 PM
On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:50:23 -0400, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote:

> Here's a story from today's paper. Maybe some of the big-mouth
>gun-totin' yanks who frequent these ng's should report immediately to the
>local US Army recruiting center.


How many "gun-totin' YANKS" could there be in this NASCAR group?

Vattene ragazzino!

Steveo
October 2nd 04, 04:36 PM
Krusty > wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:50:23 -0400, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote:
>
> > Here's a story from today's paper. Maybe some of the big-mouth
> >gun-totin' yanks who frequent these ng's should report immediately to
> >the local US Army recruiting center.
>
> How many "gun-totin' YANKS" could there be in this NASCAR group?
>
> Vattene ragazzino!
>
What about alt.current-events.usa, and misc.fitness.weights?

Patrick
October 2nd 04, 05:05 PM
"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
...
> Here's a story from today's paper. Maybe some of the big-mouth
> gun-totin' yanks who frequent these ng's should report immediately to the
> local US Army recruiting center.

Maybe it's this arrogant "I'm smarter than you" and "my opinion is the right
one" attitude that turns soooo many people away from liberals. Being of
superior intellect, I'm sure aware of the expression "bull in a china shop".
Do you think it applies to anyone here? BTW, I'm not a gun-totin' yank,
but I am a NASCAR fan and I'll take you on anyday in intellect and
education. SO **** OFF you arrogant undereducated piece of ****! Like many
Americans, I like positions put plainly without ambiguity. Do you get mine?




-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

John Hanson
October 2nd 04, 07:01 PM
On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 12:05:39 -0400, "Patrick" >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
...
>> Here's a story from today's paper. Maybe some of the big-mouth
>> gun-totin' yanks who frequent these ng's should report immediately to the
>> local US Army recruiting center.
>
>Maybe it's this arrogant "I'm smarter than you" and "my opinion is the right
>one" attitude that turns soooo many people away from liberals. Being of
>superior intellect, I'm sure aware of the expression "bull in a china shop".
>Do you think it applies to anyone here? BTW, I'm not a gun-totin' yank,
>but I am a NASCAR fan and I'll take you on anyday in intellect and
>education. SO **** OFF you arrogant undereducated piece of ****! Like many
>Americans, I like positions put plainly without ambiguity. Do you get mine?
>
I'm a gun totin' yank!

wayne mann
October 2nd 04, 08:47 PM
On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:50:23 -0400, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote:

> Here's a story from today's paper. Maybe some of the big-mouth
>gun-totin' yanks who frequent these ng's should report immediately to the
>local US Army recruiting center.
>

And this makes you happy? I would suspect when push comes to
shove and all the facts are known about this group, the facts will
show this to be malarkey! However, I know that since it makes you so
happy this way, you will be very unhappy then. You're a despicable
excuse for an American!


\\/ayne //\ann
http://www.thepoliticaldigest.com/

wayne mann
October 2nd 04, 08:48 PM
On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:34:25 -0400, Ivan Gowch
> wrote:

>Well, according to the Republicans and their
> lackeys, that makes them qualified to be
> president.


SCUMBAG!


\\/ayne //\ann
http://www.thepoliticaldigest.com/

John Hanson
October 2nd 04, 08:58 PM
On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 12:47:15 -0700, wayne mann >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:50:23 -0400, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote:
>
>> Here's a story from today's paper. Maybe some of the big-mouth
>>gun-totin' yanks who frequent these ng's should report immediately to the
>>local US Army recruiting center.
>>
>
> And this makes you happy? I would suspect when push comes to
>shove and all the facts are known about this group, the facts will
>show this to be malarkey! However, I know that since it makes you so
>happy this way, you will be very unhappy then. You're a despicable
>excuse for an American!
>
>
He's not an American. He's a Canadian.

John M. Williams
October 2nd 04, 09:05 PM
wayne mann > wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:50:23 -0400, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote:
>
>> Here's a story from today's paper. Maybe some of the big-mouth
>>gun-totin' yanks who frequent these ng's should report immediately to the
>>local US Army recruiting center.
>
> And this makes you happy? I would suspect when push comes to
>shove and all the facts are known about this group, the facts will
>show this to be malarkey! However, I know that since it makes you so
>happy this way, you will be very unhappy then. You're a despicable
>excuse for an American!

Tofutti Bob is a Canadian.

Patrick
October 2nd 04, 11:09 PM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
...
> On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 12:05:39 -0400, "Patrick" >
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>
>>"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
...
>>> Here's a story from today's paper. Maybe some of the big-mouth
>>> gun-totin' yanks who frequent these ng's should report immediately to
>>> the
>>> local US Army recruiting center.
>>
>>Maybe it's this arrogant "I'm smarter than you" and "my opinion is the
>>right
>>one" attitude that turns soooo many people away from liberals. Being of
>>superior intellect, I'm sure aware of the expression "bull in a china
>>shop".
>>Do you think it applies to anyone here? BTW, I'm not a gun-totin' yank,
>>but I am a NASCAR fan and I'll take you on anyday in intellect and
>>education. SO **** OFF you arrogant undereducated piece of ****! Like
>>many
>>Americans, I like positions put plainly without ambiguity. Do you get
>>mine?
>>
> I'm a gun totin' yank!


If Tifosi Bob had a clue as to who he was addressing in this ng, he'd have
called all us NASCAR fans a bunch of southern, confederate flag waving, beer
drinking GUN TOTIN' rednecks. The "yank" part doesn't fit the historical
perspective of NASCAR which is what I believe our buddy Tifosi Bob was going
for. But like I said, his ignorace has once again been demonstrated in his
feeble attempt to denegrate NASCAR fans. For the record, I'm a yank but I
don't tote a gun however, I certainly support the right of my neighbor to
carry one.




-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

John Hanson
October 2nd 04, 11:25 PM
On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 18:09:23 -0400, "Patrick" >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
...
>> On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 12:05:39 -0400, "Patrick" >
>> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>>
>>>
>>>"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
...
>>>> Here's a story from today's paper. Maybe some of the big-mouth
>>>> gun-totin' yanks who frequent these ng's should report immediately to
>>>> the
>>>> local US Army recruiting center.
>>>
>>>Maybe it's this arrogant "I'm smarter than you" and "my opinion is the
>>>right
>>>one" attitude that turns soooo many people away from liberals. Being of
>>>superior intellect, I'm sure aware of the expression "bull in a china
>>>shop".
>>>Do you think it applies to anyone here? BTW, I'm not a gun-totin' yank,
>>>but I am a NASCAR fan and I'll take you on anyday in intellect and
>>>education. SO **** OFF you arrogant undereducated piece of ****! Like
>>>many
>>>Americans, I like positions put plainly without ambiguity. Do you get
>>>mine?
>>>
>> I'm a gun totin' yank!
>
>
>If Tifosi Bob had a clue as to who he was addressing in this ng, he'd have
>called all us NASCAR fans a bunch of southern, confederate flag waving, beer
>drinking GUN TOTIN' rednecks. The "yank" part doesn't fit the historical
>perspective of NASCAR which is what I believe our buddy Tifosi Bob was going
>for. But like I said, his ignorace has once again been demonstrated in his
>feeble attempt to denegrate NASCAR fans. For the record, I'm a yank but I
>don't tote a gun however, I certainly support the right of my neighbor to
>carry one.
>

I carry one. Also, because he is a Canuck, he put that moniker on all
Americans. I, being a Minnesotan, don't even qualify as a Yankee here
at home as that is someone from the New England area.