PDA

View Full Version : Clenbuterol...concerned about a drug test at work.........

Kev
October 3rd 04, 03:09 AM
I'm about to start a month cycle of Clenbuterol to "cut up" a bit and
lose some pounds in the abs. I've done research on this, but one
question I haven't seen answered is this:

My workplace does random drug tests (they're concerned with marijuana
and cocaine users, etc). Will this drug show up "positive" on a drug
test.
If my company is concerned about steroids in the workplace...will this
drug show up in a urine sample...even though it's no considered a true
steroid?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Kevin J. Coolidge
October 3rd 04, 03:18 AM
it won't show up in a standard drug test for MJ and coke.. It's a different
drug test, more expensive to test for steroids. I used to work in a halfway
house and we were always on a budget. So we just did the "cheapest" test the
lab had unless the inmate was known to take other drugs. This info. is 7
years old. But unless the tests have changed, you are probably no problem.

om...