PDA

View Full Version : Right Creatine Dosage?

StevenMakie
October 3rd 04, 07:54 PM
What is the recommended dosage per day for Creatine? I got RipFast
Creatine Intelligence Perfect. Buffered Creatine 1500mg per suggested
serving. Is this alright amount?

DRS
October 3rd 04, 08:27 PM
"StevenMakie" > wrote in message
om
> What is the recommended dosage per day for Creatine? I got RipFast
> Creatine Intelligence Perfect. Buffered Creatine 1500mg per suggested
> serving. Is this alright amount?

5g. Forget loading.

--

"Self-delusion as a coping tool has always been a fairly useful strategy for
me."

freddy
October 3rd 04, 08:30 PM
"DRS" > wrote in message
> "StevenMakie" > wrote in message
> om
> > What is the recommended dosage per day for Creatine? I got RipFast
> > Creatine Intelligence Perfect. Buffered Creatine 1500mg per suggested
> > serving. Is this alright amount?
>
> 5g. Forget loading.

Is there no consideration for the weight of the person?

John M. Williams
October 3rd 04, 08:48 PM
(StevenMakie) wrote:

>What is the recommended dosage per day for Creatine? I got RipFast
>Creatine Intelligence Perfect. Buffered Creatine 1500mg per suggested
>serving. Is this alright amount?

1.5 grams is a pretty minimal dosage, particularly if it includes a
buffering agent. Five grams is the standard daily dosage.

I assume their argument is that buffering allows more creatine to pass
into the ilium, so you don't need as much, but I wouldn't put too much
stock in that. They probably have small label dosages to cover for
the excessive price.

Will Brink
October 4th 04, 12:54 AM
In article >,
(StevenMakie) wrote:

> What is the recommended dosage per day for Creatine?

3-5 grams.

> I got RipFast
> Creatine Intelligence Perfect. Buffered Creatine 1500mg per suggested
> serving. Is this alright amount?

No.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

dwacon
October 4th 04, 02:19 AM
"StevenMakie" > wrote in message
om...
> What is the recommended dosage per day for Creatine? I got RipFast
> Creatine Intelligence Perfect. Buffered Creatine 1500mg per suggested
> serving. Is this alright amount?

I use liquid Creatine Serum -- just five droppers in the mouth before
working out.

--
Six Scents
http://tinyurl.com/4hfm2

ATP
October 4th 04, 03:39 AM
"dwacon" > wrote in message
news:%[email protected]

> "StevenMakie" > wrote in message
> om...
> > What is the recommended dosage per day for Creatine? I got RipFast
> > Creatine Intelligence Perfect. Buffered Creatine 1500mg per suggested
> > serving. Is this alright amount?
>

> I use liquid Creatine Serum -- just five droppers in the mouth before
> working out.

You're probably joking, but just in case you're serious, liquid creatine is
a rip-off.

David Cohen
October 4th 04, 03:42 AM
"dwacon" > wrote
> "StevenMakie" > wrote
>> What is the recommended dosage per day for Creatine? I got RipFast
>> Creatine Intelligence Perfect. Buffered Creatine 1500mg per suggested
>> serving. Is this alright amount?
>
> I use liquid Creatine Serum -- just five droppers in the mouth before
> working out.

Oooo, this is a tough one...subtle sarcastic humor or long standing blithely
ignorant moron?

Damn, I can't decide!

David

DRS
October 4th 04, 02:05 PM
"dwacon" > wrote in message
news:%[email protected]
> "StevenMakie" > wrote in message
> om...
>> What is the recommended dosage per day for Creatine? I got RipFast
>> Creatine Intelligence Perfect. Buffered Creatine 1500mg per suggested
>> serving. Is this alright amount?
>
> I use liquid Creatine Serum -- just five droppers in the mouth before
> working out.

Next time just send your money to me. I'll make better use of it.

--

"Self-delusion as a coping tool has always been a fairly useful strategy for
me."
Dally

Will Brink
October 4th 04, 02:22 PM
In article <%[email protected]>,
"dwacon" > wrote:

> "StevenMakie" > wrote in message
> om...
> > What is the recommended dosage per day for Creatine? I got RipFast
> > Creatine Intelligence Perfect. Buffered Creatine 1500mg per suggested
> > serving. Is this alright amount?
>

> I use liquid Creatine Serum -- just five droppers in the mouth before
> working out.

Then you are throwing your money away.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/