PDA

View Full Version : Misbehaving

Jim
October 4th 04, 05:20 AM
I'm a bad boy when my girlfriend goes away. The only reason I bring this up
is cuz its the truth. Ive been with her for 4 years but when she goes up
north I get really bad.
I might have to marry her some day and settle down.
Im almost 40 but still livin like a 18 year old party kid.

Jim

Brandon Berg
October 4th 04, 08:00 AM
"Jim" > wrote in message
> I'm a bad boy when my girlfriend goes away. The only reason I bring this
> up
> is cuz its the truth. Ive been with her for 4 years but when she goes up
> north I get really bad.
> I might have to marry her some day and settle down.
> Im almost 40 but still livin like a 18 year old party kid.

That's funny. Because when I was an 18-year-old kid, I was already living
like I was 40.

Well, you know...minus the monthly sex.

--
Brandon Berg
Fix the obvious homonym substitution to reply.

Peter Webb
October 4th 04, 09:07 AM
"Brandon Berg" > wrote in message

> "Jim" > wrote in message
>> I'm a bad boy when my girlfriend goes away. The only reason I bring this
>> up
>> is cuz its the truth. Ive been with her for 4 years but when she goes up
>> north I get really bad.
>> I might have to marry her some day and settle down.
>> Im almost 40 but still livin like a 18 year old party kid.
>
> That's funny. Because when I was an 18-year-old kid, I was already living
> like I was 40.
>
> Well, you know...minus the monthly sex.
>
> --
> Brandon Berg
> Fix the obvious homonym substitution to reply.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but were your parents REALLY into Bach?

Brandon Berg
October 4th 04, 02:46 PM
"Peter Webb" > wrote in message
u...

> "Brandon Berg" > wrote in message
> > <A bunch of stuff that's not relevant>
>
> Hope you don't mind me asking, but were your parents REALLY into Bach?

They were so not into Bach that they didn't notice until I was 14.

--
Brandon Berg
Fix the obvious homonym substitution to reply.

Proton Soup
October 4th 04, 07:29 PM
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 06:46:01 -0700, "Brandon Berg" >
wrote:

>"Peter Webb" > wrote in message
u...

>> "Brandon Berg" > wrote in message
>> > <A bunch of stuff that's not relevant>
>>
>> Hope you don't mind me asking, but were your parents REALLY into Bach?
>
>They were so not into Bach that they didn't notice until I was 14.

Obviously, they were alliterates.

Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."