PDA

View Full Version : Re: Female Wants to Start bodybuilding - GREAT site

Chris
October 4th 04, 03:02 PM
Hello ladies,

An old friend of mine is a GREAT resource for bodybuilding in general, and
womens bodybuilding specifically.

http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html

Her style is a bit unorthodox, but her advice is very sound.

I hope this helps,

Chris

bc
October 4th 04, 07:41 PM
"Chris" > wrote in message >...
> Hello ladies,
>
> An old friend of mine is a GREAT resource for bodybuilding in general, and
> womens bodybuilding specifically.
>
> http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html
>
> Her style is a bit unorthodox, but her advice is very sound.
>
> I hope this helps,
>
> Chris

I think Krista has been mentioned here once or twice :)

We tend to regard her site as applicable to both sexes. Ammusingly,
the discussion has even gone to her choice of footwear for home
demolition.

- bc

Lucas Buck
October 9th 04, 09:47 AM
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:02:28 -0400, "Chris" > wrote:

>Hello ladies,
>
>An old friend of mine is a GREAT resource for bodybuilding in general, and
>womens bodybuilding specifically.
>
>http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html
>
>Her style is a bit unorthodox, but her advice is very sound.

unorthodox?
Krista?

Say it ain't so!