PDA

View Full Version : Way Off Topic but NOT a Political Jab at Hanson et al

Tifosi Bob
October 4th 04, 07:23 PM
Since this ng is going to the dogs I'm may as well contribute to its
decline.

This topic has been bugging me for a while, it is, of course, Loot bags.
Specifically, at what age party do you stop giving your guests loot bags??

Your thoughtfullness is appreciated!

Tiger Hillside
October 4th 04, 09:03 PM
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:23:57 -0400, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote:

>Since this ng is going to the dogs I'm may as well contribute to its
>decline.
>
>This topic has been bugging me for a while, it is, of course, Loot bags.
>Specifically, at what age party do you stop giving your guests loot bags??
>
>Your thoughtfullness is appreciated!

Hopefully by the time you learn to post to the Usenet. Unfortunately
not, however, since fancy parties (Academy Awards, etc.) give loot
bags.

How about this: you give me a loot bag at your next party, but we will
stop the practice just before I throw one.

;-)

Richard Smith
October 6th 04, 02:21 AM
"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
. ..
> Since this ng is going to the dogs I'm may as well contribute to its
> decline.

You mean you haven't been all along? If it weren't for you I'da given up
long ago and devoted all my time to lurking more intelligent groups such as
"alt.misc.tin.foil.hats".

Geez dude you're really pathetic. Or is it pathetique?