PDA

View Full Version : Re: Pol: Bush ad deceitful--twists Kerry's words


Proton Soup
October 4th 04, 07:48 PM
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:05:00 GMT, "Joe Laughlin"
> wrote:

>> Flip Flop, Flip Flop!
>
>He supports that we disarmed Hussein, doesn't support how we did it. How is
>that a "flip flop"?

You're right, it's doublespeak, exactly the thing you want in a
president to forge coalitions.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

DRS
October 4th 04, 08:56 PM
"Joe Laughlin" > wrote in message

> John Hanson wrote:

[...]

>> Flip Flop, Flip Flop!
>
> He supports that we disarmed Hussein, doesn't support how we did it.
> How is that a "flip flop"?

It isn't but don't expect any honesty from the noecon nutcases.

--

"Self-delusion as a coping tool has always been a fairly useful strategy for
me."
Dally

Jeff Harper
October 4th 04, 09:03 PM
"Proton Soup" > wrote in message
...
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:05:00 GMT, "Joe Laughlin"
> > wrote:
>
>>> Flip Flop, Flip Flop!
>>
>>He supports that we disarmed Hussein, doesn't support how we did it. How
>>is
>>that a "flip flop"?
>
> You're right, it's doublespeak, exactly the thing you want in a
> president to forge coalitions.

I support your right to think and talk, but I sure disapprove of your
bull**** reasoning and the spew you put out on the newsgroups.

Call me a flip-flopper. (By your perverted reasoning I am.)

Jeff Harper
Tampa, FL

P.S. Do you even believe yourself; are you really that stupid? Or are you
such a whore for Bush that you deliberately misinterpret and
mischaracterize? (Things I would never do for any politician because, among
other reasons, it's harmful to the whole democratic process.)

Don
October 5th 04, 04:34 AM
>>> Flip Flop, Flip Flop!


"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number
one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's
not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Joe Laughlin
October 6th 04, 12:27 AM
Don wrote:
>>>> Flip Flop, Flip Flop!
>
>
> "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin
> Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest
> until we find him." - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
>
> "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and
> really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our
> priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
>
> "I am truly not that concerned about him."
> - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's
> whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Hehe. I'm surprised Kerry didn't trot those out during the debate.

Jim
October 6th 04, 12:35 AM
"Joe Laughlin" > wrote in message
...
> Don wrote:
> >>>> Flip Flop, Flip Flop!
> >
> >
> > "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin
> > Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest
> > until we find him." - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
> >
> > "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and
> > really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our
> > priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
> >
> > "I am truly not that concerned about him."
> > - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's
> > whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
>
> Hehe. I'm surprised Kerry didn't trot those out during the debate.
>
>

He didnt have the time. Kerry could have spent many hours talking about
Bush's faults. Dont worry..the historians will be doing it for years to
come. Imagine the books that will be written.........

Jim

Joe Laughlin
October 6th 04, 02:20 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
...
> On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:50:55 GMT, "Joe Laughlin"
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
> >
> >"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our
> >number
> >one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
> >- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
> >
> >"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care.
It's
> >not that important. It's not our priority."
> >- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
> >
> >"I am truly not that concerned about him."
> >- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
> >3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
> >
> >Flip flop, anyone?
>
> Getting bin Laden was important two days after the attack on the World
> Trade Center. It isn't now as he is probably dead. Even if he isn't,
> his organization is the main concern.
>

Damn the reasons! He changed! Flip flop Flip flop!

Jeff Harper
October 7th 04, 05:57 PM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
...

> the change of an administration. Kerry had the same access to this
> intel as did the President.

Not by a long shot.

Further, Bush selectively fed intelligence to the Senate.

John Hanson
October 8th 04, 12:43 AM
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:57:02 -0400, "Jeff Harper" >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
...
>
>> the change of an administration. Kerry had the same access to this
>> intel as did the President.
>
>Not by a long shot.
>
>Further, Bush selectively fed intelligence to the Senate.
>
>
Bull****. Let's see some proof of that.

Jim
October 8th 04, 12:49 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
...
> On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:57:02 -0400, "Jeff Harper" >
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
> >
> >"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> ...
> >
> >> the change of an administration. Kerry had the same access to this
> >> intel as did the President.
> >
> >Not by a long shot.
> >
> >Further, Bush selectively fed intelligence to the Senate.
> >
> >
> Bull****. Let's see some proof of that.
>

Listen to Rush tomorrow John. He will tell you what you need to know. He
really gets into it. Lots of "facts".

Jim

John Hanson
October 8th 04, 01:03 AM
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:49:39 -0400, "Jim" > wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
...
>> On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:57:02 -0400, "Jeff Harper" >
>> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>>
>> >
>> >"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>> ...
>> >
>> >> the change of an administration. Kerry had the same access to this
>> >> intel as did the President.
>> >
>> >Not by a long shot.
>> >
>> >Further, Bush selectively fed intelligence to the Senate.
>> >
>> >
>> Bull****. Let's see some proof of that.
>>
>
>Listen to Rush tomorrow John. He will tell you what you need to know. He
>really gets into it. Lots of "facts".
>
Won't have time as I'm having a power lunch with some old friends.