PDA

View Full Version : Just how much do NSAIDs effect muscle growth?

October 4th 04, 11:12 PM
I saw in a recent thread about NSAIDs inhibiting muscle growth. Just
how much? How conclusive are the stats on this?

Hal

Tiger Hillside
October 5th 04, 01:05 AM
On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 16:12:58 -0600, wrote:

>I saw in a recent thread about NSAIDs inhibiting muscle growth. Just
>how much? How conclusive are the stats on this?

Well, I stopped using them for almost a week now and I don't see any
major difference. As an American I expect, not I demand, I have a
right to immediate gratification with absolutely no cost.

elzinator
October 5th 04, 03:47 AM
On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 16:12:58 -0600, wrote:
>I saw in a recent thread about NSAIDs inhibiting muscle growth. Just
>how much? How conclusive are the stats on this?

This issue has been discussed here before. Try googling on the key
words. There was also a very hot debate on this subject on the Avant
Labs forum.

Beelzibub

"Modern man must rediscover a deeper source of his own spiritual life. To do this,he is obligated
to struggle with evil, to confront his own shadow, to integrate the devil."
- Carl Jung

John HUDSON
October 5th 04, 08:41 AM
On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:47:56 -0500, elzinator
> wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 16:12:58 -0600, wrote:
>>I saw in a recent thread about NSAIDs inhibiting muscle growth. Just
>>how much? How conclusive are the stats on this?
>
>This issue has been discussed here before. Try googling on the key
>words. There was also a very hot debate on this subject on the Avant
>Labs forum.
>

>Beelzibub

No entry found for "beelzibub".
Did you mean beelzebub?

Suggestions:
beelzebub
beelzebub's
belzebuth

For better results, try our search tips: www.dictionary.com

Try:

Beelzebub

SYLLABICATION: Be·el·ze·bub
PRONUNCIATION: b-lz-bb
NOUN: 1. The Devil; Satan. 2. One of the fallen angels in Milton's
Paradise Lost. Beelzebub was next to Satan in power. 3. An evil
spirit; a demon.
ETYMOLOGY: Hebrew ba‘al zbūb, lord (of the) fly, alteration of ba‘al
zbūl, lord prince. See bcl in Appendix II.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth
Edition. 2000.

DeWayne
October 5th 04, 11:20 AM
> wrote in message
>I saw in a recent thread about NSAIDs inhibiting muscle growth. Just
> how much? How conclusive are the stats on this?
>
> Hal

I read that approx. 20,000 people die each year from bleeding caused from
taking Nsaids. In other words don't ever take Nsaids on an empty stomach.

David Cohen
October 5th 04, 07:41 PM
"DeWayne" > wrote
> > wrote
>>I saw in a recent thread about NSAIDs inhibiting muscle growth. Just
>> how much? How conclusive are the stats on this?
>
> I read that approx. 20,000 people die each year from bleeding caused from
> taking Nsaids. In other words don't ever take Nsaids on an empty stomach.

Your first sentence does not lead to your second sentence.

David