PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 of Bill Pearl program started


Bill
October 5th 04, 03:00 AM
After much review and study of the various "hot" fitness/weight
training books, I have decided to start Bill Pearl's 20-months to a
Champion Physique program (free, online). It is discussed here

http://www.billpearl.com/programs/programs.asp?d=1

Just a few questions

I have never lifted before, my fitness prior consisted of running,
push-ups, situps, etc (military) but no weight lifting. I am now 33
years old, 6 ft, 185 pounds (175 is about my ideal weight, pre-weight
lifting.

- How many months, till I see confirmed changes in my body, assuming I
stick to the program religiously?

- Is it normal to be sore and unable to turn on the car radio or reach
for the AC knob after day one?

- I finished the dialy workout in 40 minutes. That seems fast to me.
Don't know why, just seems fast (maybe my buddies who spend 2 hours at
gym have misguided me)

- Is age 33 "too old" to start lifting? I see that Pearl won Mr.
Universe at age 41, so maybe not....

comments, advice, etc wanted.

I basically am just following Pearl's programs and have stopped
flipping pages of all the Muscle magazines at the newstand.

thanks

Don McPherson
October 5th 04, 03:37 AM
"Bill" <spamhole> wrote in message > - Is age 33 "too old" to start lifting?
I see that Pearl won Mr. Universe at age 41, so maybe not....
>
You sound like a fag. I think that you suck cocks.

Art S
October 5th 04, 04:49 AM
"Don McPherson" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> "Bill" <spamhole> wrote in message > - Is age 33 "too old" to start lifting?
> I see that Pearl won Mr. Universe at age 41, so maybe not....
> >
> You sound like a fag. I think that you suck cocks.

I'm not sure, but I think it thinks it is a big powerful troll.

Think it would recognize reality if it was bopped alongside the head
a few times?

Art

Hugh Beyer
October 5th 04, 12:44 PM
(Bill) wrote in news:6eac4d8d.0410041800.13868693
@posting.google.com:

> After much review and study of the various "hot" fitness/weight
> training books, I have decided to start Bill Pearl's 20-months to a
> Champion Physique program (free, online). It is discussed here
>
> http://www.billpearl.com/programs/programs.asp?d=1
>
> Just a few questions
>
> I have never lifted before, my fitness prior consisted of running,
> push-ups, situps, etc (military) but no weight lifting. I am now 33
> years old, 6 ft, 185 pounds (175 is about my ideal weight, pre-weight
> lifting.
>
> - How many months, till I see confirmed changes in my body, assuming I
> stick to the program religiously?

Depends ($1>LMD). Could start seeing changes in a month or so. I assume
the program covers diet?

>
> - Is it normal to be sore and unable to turn on the car radio or reach
> for the AC knob after day one?

Yes.

>
> - I finished the dialy workout in 40 minutes. That seems fast to me.
> Don't know why, just seems fast (maybe my buddies who spend 2 hours at
> gym have misguided me)

They're morons. Tell them I said so. 40 minutes for the first workout in a
beginner's program is prima facie evidence that the program may not be
totally retarded.

>
> - Is age 33 "too old" to start lifting? I see that Pearl won Mr.
> Universe at age 41, so maybe not....

Gosh darn, yes, you're over the hill. Stop before your arms and legs fall
off. (Many posters here, me included, started much later than that.)

>
> comments, advice, etc wanted.

Killfile Don McPherson.


Hugh


--
One puppy had its dewclaws removed in the creation of this post, but for
reasons of hygene and it really doesn't hurt them at all.

Robert Schuh
October 6th 04, 08:18 AM
Don McPherson wrote:

> "Bill" <spamhole> wrote in message > - Is age 33 "too old" to start lifting?
> I see that Pearl won Mr. Universe at age 41, so maybe not....
> >
> You sound like a fag. I think that you suck cocks.

**** off you little homophobic ****.


--
Robert Schuh
"Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
- Nietzsche

Pocelopolo
January 5th 14, 05:24 PM
Thank you for*your post!*Very interesting!