PDA

View Full Version : [Pol] Bush "unconcerned" about Bin Laden

Florida Patriot
October 5th 04, 06:42 AM
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our
number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't
care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

User
October 5th 04, 07:05 AM
> "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our
> number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
> - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
>
> "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't
> care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
> - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
>
> "I am truly not that concerned about him."
> - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
> 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Things change. So what? UBL is most likely dead.

John Hanson
October 5th 04, 07:14 AM
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:05:15 -0700, "User" > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>> "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our
>> number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
>> - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
>>
>> "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't
>> care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
>> - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
>>
>> "I am truly not that concerned about him."
>> - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
>> 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
>

>Things change. So what? UBL is most likely dead.

I agree. Besides, that first quote was 2 days after the attack.

fj
October 5th 04, 05:42 PM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:05:15 -0700, "User" > wrote in
> misc.fitness.weights:
>
> >> "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our
> >> number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
> >> - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
> >>
> >> "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't
> >> care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
> >> - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
> >>
> >> "I am truly not that concerned about him."
> >> - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
> >> 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
> >

> >Things change. So what? UBL is most likely dead.
> >
> I agree. Besides, that first quote was 2 days after the attack.

It's not that important until you are under another attack. Do you agree?

John Hanson
October 5th 04, 10:55 PM
On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:42:47 -0700, "fj" >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:05:15 -0700, "User" > wrote in
>> misc.fitness.weights:

>> >Things change. So what? UBL is most likely dead.
>> >
>> I agree. Besides, that first quote was 2 days after the attack.
>
> It's not that important until you are under another attack. Do you agree?

UBL isn't really relevant any more. What is relevant is the
organization he started.

Jim
October 6th 04, 12:27 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:42:47 -0700, "fj" >
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>

> >"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> >> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:05:15 -0700, "User" > wrote in
> >> misc.fitness.weights:

> >> I agree. Besides, that first quote was 2 days after the attack.
> >
> > It's not that important until you are under another attack. Do you
agree?

> UBL isn't really relevant any more. What is relevant is the
> organization he started.

If they caught him tomorrow,GWB would think it is vitally important.

Jim

John Hanson
October 6th 04, 01:14 AM
On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:27:23 -0400, "Jim" > wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:42:47 -0700, "fj" >
>> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>our

>> > It's not that important until you are under another attack. Do you
>agree?
>> >
>> UBL isn't really relevant any more. What is relevant is the
>> organization he started.
>
>If they caught him tomorrow,GWB would think it is vitally important.

I don't think he's still alive so it doesn't really matter. But, if
they did catch him, it would be important for intelligence and moral
reasons. I'll bet you a beer he never gets captured for the above
reason though.

Jim
October 6th 04, 01:26 AM
Harlem Nights is on AMC. I love it when Della Reese kicks Eddie Murphys ass!
Too funny.

Jim

I'm gonna shoot your pinky toe!