PDA

View Full Version : OT - US Elections - outside looking in.

gman99
November 2nd 04, 12:34 PM
As someone who doesn't have a vote and really doesn't care that much about
the outcome it seems mind-numbling obvious that Bush MUST be tossed.
Everytime this guy speaks he LIES. He speaks of 'Trust'...he is the LEAST
trustworthy of the three candidates. He speaks of leadership and planning,
this guy couldn't plan trip to the bathroom without getting lost.

I really cannot understand why anyone would want to vote for him. He LIED
when taking the US to war, he and his cronies are reaping untold profits
from the bllod of young American soldiers. He has NO domestic
policy....perhaps this is the terrorist's plan all along...they knew that
if they hit the US that this war mongering president would keep the US at
war thus decimating their own economy try to keep the war machine going. If
9/11 never happened Bush would be out in a heart beat...how SAD !!

Will Brink
November 2nd 04, 09:38 PM
In article >,
(gman99) wrote:

> As someone who doesn't have a vote and really doesn't care that much about
> the outcome

Then you are an idiot (nothing new there) as the outcome of this
election will effect you know matter where you live on this planet.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

aj
November 2nd 04, 11:21 PM
On 2004-11-02, Will Brink > wrote:
> In article >,
> (gman99) wrote:
>
>> As someone who doesn't have a vote and really doesn't care that much about
>> the outcome
>
> Then you are an idiot (nothing new there) as the outcome of this
> election will effect you know matter where you live on this planet.

gman may live in a decided presidential state like you and I.

The big point he's missing is the numerous other items on the
ballot. Here in California we've a whole mess of town, county, district
and state ballot initiatives as well as all manner of local offices.

--
-aj

Will Brink
November 2nd 04, 11:51 PM
In article >,
aj > wrote:

> On 2004-11-02, Will Brink > wrote:
> > In article >,
> > (gman99) wrote:
> >
> >> As someone who doesn't have a vote and really doesn't care that much about
> >> the outcome
> >
> > Then you are an idiot (nothing new there) as the outcome of this
> > election will effect you know matter where you live on this planet.
>
> gman may live in a decided presidential state like you and I.

Read my comment: he could live in Cambodia and the outcome of this
election would effect him one way or another.

> The big point he's missing

That's all he appears to be good at.

>is the numerous other items on the
> ballot. Here in California we've a whole mess of town, county, district
> and state ballot initiatives as well as all manner of local offices.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

John Hanson
November 3rd 04, 12:02 AM
On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:21:51 -0000, aj > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>On 2004-11-02, Will Brink > wrote:
>> In article >,
>> (gman99) wrote:
>>
>>> As someone who doesn't have a vote and really doesn't care that much about
>>> the outcome
>>
>> Then you are an idiot (nothing new there) as the outcome of this
>> election will effect you know matter where you live on this planet.
>
>gman may live in a decided presidential state like you and I.

You're right. Canada overwhelmingly voted for Kerry.

>The big point he's missing is the numerous other items on the
>ballot. Here in California we've a whole mess of town, county, district
>and state ballot initiatives as well as all manner of local offices.

gman99
November 3rd 04, 02:18 AM
Will Brink > wrote:
> In article >,
> (gman99) wrote:
>
> > As someone who doesn't have a vote and really doesn't care that much
> > about the outcome
>
> Then you are an idiot (nothing new there) as the outcome of this
> election will effect you know matter where you live on this planet.

English isn't your first language I see...

gman99
November 3rd 04, 02:18 AM
aj > wrote:
> On 2004-11-02, Will Brink > wrote:
> > In article >,
> > (gman99) wrote:
> >
> >> As someone who doesn't have a vote and really doesn't care that much
> >> about the outcome
> >
> > Then you are an idiot (nothing new there) as the outcome of this
> > election will effect you know matter where you live on this planet.
>
> gman may live in a decided presidential state like you and I.

Or...get this...ANOTHER COUNTRY....

gman99
November 3rd 04, 02:19 AM
John Hanson > wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:21:51 -0000, aj > wrote in
> misc.fitness.weights:
>
> >On 2004-11-02, Will Brink > wrote:

> >> Then you are an idiot (nothing new there) as the outcome of this
> >> election will effect you know matter where you live on this planet.
> >
> >gman may live in a decided presidential state like you and I.
>
> You're right. Canada overwhelmingly voted for Kerry.

Here here !! :)

Ben Gussey
November 3rd 04, 03:20 AM
"gman99" > wrote in message
> As someone who doesn't have a vote and really doesn't care that much about
> the outcome it seems mind-numbling obvious that Bush MUST be tossed.
> Everytime this guy speaks he LIES. He speaks of 'Trust'...he is the LEAST
> trustworthy of the three candidates. He speaks of leadership and planning,
> this guy couldn't plan trip to the bathroom without getting lost.
>
> I really cannot understand why anyone would want to vote for him. He LIED
> when taking the US to war, he and his cronies are reaping untold profits
> from the bllod of young American soldiers. He has NO domestic
> policy....perhaps this is the terrorist's plan all along...they knew that
> if they hit the US that this war mongering president would keep the US at
> war thus decimating their own economy try to keep the war machine going.
> If
> 9/11 never happened Bush would be out in a heart beat...how SAD !!

The one ironic thing about this election is that Kerry would be voted ahead
of Bush in every other country in the world. Yet Bush continually speaks
about his foreign policy.

Only in America.

Regards,
Ben.

John HUDSON
November 3rd 04, 08:36 AM
On 03 Nov 2004 02:19:28 GMT, (gman99) wrote:

>John Hanson > wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:21:51 -0000, aj > wrote in
>> misc.fitness.weights:

>> >gman may live in a decided presidential state like you and I.
>>
>> You're right. Canada overwhelmingly voted for Kerry.
>>
>Here here !! :)

What's that I hear here?!! ;o)

Lucas Buck
November 5th 04, 07:00 AM
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:20:49 +1100, "Ben Gussey"
> wrote:

>"gman99" > wrote in message
>> As someone who doesn't have a vote and really doesn't care that much about
>> the outcome it seems mind-numbling obvious that Bush MUST be tossed.
>> Everytime this guy speaks he LIES. He speaks of 'Trust'...he is the LEAST
>> trustworthy of the three candidates. He speaks of leadership and planning,
>> this guy couldn't plan trip to the bathroom without getting lost.
>>
>> I really cannot understand why anyone would want to vote for him. He LIED
>> when taking the US to war, he and his cronies are reaping untold profits
>> from the bllod of young American soldiers. He has NO domestic
>> policy....perhaps this is the terrorist's plan all along...they knew that
>> if they hit the US that this war mongering president would keep the US at
>> war thus decimating their own economy try to keep the war machine going.
>> If
>> 9/11 never happened Bush would be out in a heart beat...how SAD !!
>
>The one ironic thing about this election is that Kerry would be voted ahead
>of Bush in every other country in the world. Yet Bush continually speaks
>about his foreign policy.
>
>Only in America.
>
>Regards,
>Ben.

You want Kerry to run YOUR government? He's yours! Take him! No charge!

John M. Williams
November 5th 04, 07:33 AM
Lucas Buck > wrote:
> "Ben Gussey" > wrote:
>>"gman99" > wrote:
>>> As someone who doesn't have a vote and really doesn't care that much about
>>> the outcome it seems mind-numbling obvious that Bush MUST be tossed.
>>> Everytime this guy speaks he LIES. He speaks of 'Trust'...he is the LEAST
>>> trustworthy of the three candidates. He speaks of leadership and planning,
>>> this guy couldn't plan trip to the bathroom without getting lost.
>>>
>>> I really cannot understand why anyone would want to vote for him. He LIED
>>> when taking the US to war, he and his cronies are reaping untold profits
>>> from the bllod of young American soldiers. He has NO domestic
>>> policy....perhaps this is the terrorist's plan all along...they knew that
>>> if they hit the US that this war mongering president would keep the US at
>>> war thus decimating their own economy try to keep the war machine going.
>>> If
>>> 9/11 never happened Bush would be out in a heart beat...how SAD !!
>>
>>The one ironic thing about this election is that Kerry would be voted ahead
>>of Bush in every other country in the world. Yet Bush continually speaks
>>about his foreign policy.
>>
>>Only in America.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Ben.
>
>You want Kerry to run YOUR government? He's yours! Take him! No charge!

I find it amusing that most of the Australians bitching about our
elections didn't get what they wanted in their own, either. Now that
Bush and Howard have been re-elected, and their parties have made
gains in their respective governments, US-Australian relations are as
tight as ever, much to the chagrin of the strident left.