awkward, as I had to lie on my sides.)

Jay
August 19th 03, 02:38 PM
#4 is retarded.
I'd say, YES, include some deltoid specific training. I would also, besides
those directed specifically for rotators, include cable work, such as cross
over, both high and low, holding the lockout on your heavy overhead presses
or handstands, PCP release willing, power cleans, power snatches, etc.
Good luck. build up slow.
om...