November 14th 04, 02:30 AM
> What? dont google.

OK. You may have confused me.

Jim
November 14th 04, 02:33 AM
"User" > wrote in message
>> What? dont google.
>
> OK. You may have confused me.

One of the most under rated rock bands of all time.

The The

User
November 14th 04, 05:28 PM
> One of the most under rated rock bands of all time.

Ahhhh.... OK. URL?

Bob MacWilliam
November 14th 04, 06:15 PM
"Jim" > wrote in message
> anyone?

Played at my high school back in the day...

Bob

Watson Davis
November 15th 04, 06:43 AM
"Jim" > wrote in news:7aadnd54T5YgNAvcRVn-
:

> anyone?

Are they still around?

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

Jim
November 15th 04, 11:40 PM
"Watson Davis" > wrote in message
2.205...
> "Jim" > wrote in news:7aadnd54T5YgNAvcRVn-
> :
>
>> anyone?
>
> Are they still around?

I dont know..but if you have Audio Galaxy(Rhapsody) all of the tunes are
there. The "Dusk" album is great. Mostly everyone will be familiar with the
songs when you hear it.

Jim

Watson Davis
November 16th 04, 07:05 PM
"Jim" > wrote in
:

> "Watson Davis" > wrote in message
> 2.205...
>> "Jim" > wrote in news:7aadnd54T5YgNAvcRVn-
>> :
>>
>>> anyone?
>>
>> Are they still around?
>
> I dont know..but if you have Audio Galaxy(Rhapsody) all of the tunes
> are there. The "Dusk" album is great. Mostly everyone will be familiar
> with the songs when you hear it.

I've never heard them that I know of. I just remember when they were
playing around LA and blitzing all the local music media with notices and
ads. I remember going to an audition at one of the bigger rehearsal
studios in the area and there was a huge The The display.

I thought they were just another local LA band that didn't quite make it
like Hung Jury, Mozart, Imperial Drag, The Archangels, The Painkillers, The
Skeletones, etc., etc., etc.

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis