PDA

View Full Version : Re: "I feel fine"

Patrick
November 14th 04, 05:00 AM
"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
> ...was Dick Cheney's quote after leaving hospital today. Too bad he didn't
> leave in a pine box, I hate that prick.

I just love to hear the rantings of a ****ed off liberal after a devastating
defeat.

Chris the Liberal
November 14th 04, 11:11 PM
"Patrick" > wrote in message >...
> "Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
> > ...was Dick Cheney's quote after leaving hospital today. Too bad he didn't
> > leave in a pine box, I hate that prick.
> >
> I just love to hear the rantings of a ****ed off liberal after a devastating
> defeat.

Well, I'd say that a switch of 70,000 votes out of over 120 million, which would
have put Kerry in the White House, is not exactly devastating. Particularly
considering all the evidences of cheating in Ohio -- like 4000 votes for
Bush with only 638 voters......

John M. Williams
November 14th 04, 11:48 PM
(Chris the Liberal) wrote:
>"Patrick" > wrote:
>> "Tifosi Bob" > wrote:
>> > ...was Dick Cheney's quote after leaving hospital today. Too bad he didn't
>> > leave in a pine box, I hate that prick.
>> >
>> I just love to hear the rantings of a ****ed off liberal after a devastating
>> defeat.
>>
> Well, I'd say that a switch of 70,000 votes out of over 120 million, which would
>have put Kerry in the White House, is not exactly devastating. Particularly
>considering all the evidences of cheating in Ohio -- like 4000 votes for
>Bush with only 638 voters......

Try watching and reading the news instead of repeating propaganda,
numbnuts. All important Democrats who have reviewed the election
results in Ohio, including those in Kerry's campaign, admit that all
irregularities together wouldn't come close to compensating for the
130,000 vote spread. Only the conspiracy theory nutjobs continue to
spout that bull****.

Get a life and quit whining.