PDA

View Full Version : who's the imperial daddy then....

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 11:23 AM
When you compared this pathetic collection of stolen Japanese sand bars:

American Samoa
Baker Island
Guam
Howland Island
Jarvis Island
Johnston Atoll
Kingman Reef
Midway Islands
Navassa Island,
Northern Mariana Islands
Palmyra Atoll
Puerto Rico
Virgin Islands
Wake Island
Palau
Federated States of Micronesia
Republic of the Marshall Islands

To this impressive collection of real places:

Northern Ireland
Wales
Scotland
Jersey
Guernsey
Alderney
Sark
Isle of Man
Gibraltar
British Indian Ocean Territory
Chagos Archipelago
Salomon Islands
Peros Banhos Atoll
Three Brothers Island
Eagle Island
Danger Islands
The Egmont Islands
Diego Garcia
Turks & Caicos Islands
Grand Turk Island
Salt Cay
Grand Caicos Island
Bermuda
Cayman Islands
British Virgin Islands
Anguilla
Montserrat
Pitcairn Island
Oeno Island
Henderson Island
Ducie Island
Phoenix Island
Sydney Island
Hull Island
Gardner Island
Canton Island
Enderbury Island
Christmas Island
Fanning Island
Washington Island
Starbuck Island
Malden Island
St. Helena Island
Ascension Island
Tristan da Cunha Group
Tristan da Cunha Island
Inaccessible Island
Nightingale Island
Gough (Diego Alvarez) Island
Falkland Islands
South Sandwich Islands
South Georgia
British Antarctic Territory
South Shetland Islands
South Orkney Islands
Antarctic Peninsula

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 11:29 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message

>>When you compared this pathetic collection of stolen Japanese sand bars:
>>
>>American Samoa
>>Baker Island
>>Guam
>>Howland Island
>>Jarvis Island
>>Johnston Atoll
>>Kingman Reef
>>Midway Islands
>>Navassa Island,
>>Northern Mariana Islands
>>Palmyra Atoll
>>Puerto Rico
>>Virgin Islands
>>Wake Island
>>Palau
>>Federated States of Micronesia
>>Republic of the Marshall Islands
>>
>>To this impressive collection of real places:
>>
>>Northern Ireland
>>Wales
>>Scotland
>>Jersey
>>Guernsey
>>Alderney
>>Sark
>>Isle of Man
>>Gibraltar
>>British Indian Ocean Territory
>>Chagos Archipelago
>>Salomon Islands
>>Peros Banhos Atoll
>>Three Brothers Island
>>Eagle Island
>>Danger Islands
>>The Egmont Islands
>>Diego Garcia
>>Turks & Caicos Islands
>>Grand Turk Island
>>Salt Cay
>>Grand Caicos Island
>>Bermuda
>>Cayman Islands
>>British Virgin Islands
>>Anguilla
>>Montserrat
>>Pitcairn Island
>>Oeno Island
>>Henderson Island
>>Ducie Island
>>Phoenix Island
>>Sydney Island
>>Hull Island
>>Gardner Island
>>Canton Island
>>Enderbury Island
>>Christmas Island
>>Fanning Island
>>Washington Island
>>Starbuck Island
>>Malden Island
>>St. Helena Island
>>Ascension Island
>>Tristan da Cunha Group
>>Tristan da Cunha Island
>>Inaccessible Island
>>Nightingale Island
>>Gough (Diego Alvarez) Island
>>Falkland Islands
>>South Sandwich Islands
>>South Georgia
>>British Antarctic Territory
>>South Shetland Islands
>>South Orkney Islands
>>Antarctic Peninsula
>>
> You really have the major self esteem problems, don't you.

You're bitter because your empire is crap?

John Hanson
November 14th 04, 11:33 AM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:23:11 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>When you compared this pathetic collection of stolen Japanese sand bars:
>
>American Samoa
>Baker Island
>Guam
>Howland Island
>Jarvis Island
>Johnston Atoll
>Kingman Reef
>Midway Islands
>Navassa Island,
>Northern Mariana Islands
>Palmyra Atoll
>Puerto Rico
>Virgin Islands
>Wake Island
>Palau
>Federated States of Micronesia
>Republic of the Marshall Islands
>
>To this impressive collection of real places:
>
>Northern Ireland
>Wales
>Scotland
>Jersey
>Guernsey
>Alderney
>Sark
>Isle of Man
>Gibraltar
>British Indian Ocean Territory
>Chagos Archipelago
>Salomon Islands
>Peros Banhos Atoll
>Three Brothers Island
>Eagle Island
>Danger Islands
>The Egmont Islands
>Diego Garcia
>Turks & Caicos Islands
>Grand Turk Island
>Salt Cay
>Grand Caicos Island
>Bermuda
>Cayman Islands
>British Virgin Islands
>Anguilla
>Montserrat
>Pitcairn Island
>Oeno Island
>Henderson Island
>Ducie Island
>Phoenix Island
>Sydney Island
>Hull Island
>Gardner Island
>Canton Island
>Enderbury Island
>Christmas Island
>Fanning Island
>Washington Island
>Starbuck Island
>Malden Island
>St. Helena Island
>Ascension Island
>Tristan da Cunha Group
>Tristan da Cunha Island
>Inaccessible Island
>Nightingale Island
>Gough (Diego Alvarez) Island
>Falkland Islands
>South Sandwich Islands
>South Georgia
>British Antarctic Territory
>South Shetland Islands
>South Orkney Islands
>Antarctic Peninsula

You really have the major self esteem problems, don't you.

John Hanson
November 14th 04, 11:38 AM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:29:09 GMT, "the guvnor"
> [...]

>>>When you compared this pathetic collection of stolen Japanese sand bars:
>>>
>>>American Samoa
>>>Baker Island
>>>Guam
>>>Howland Island
>>>Jarvis Island
>>>Johnston Atoll
>>>Kingman Reef
>>>Midway Islands
>>>Navassa Island,
>>>Northern Mariana Islands
>>>Palmyra Atoll
>>>Puerto Rico
>>>Virgin Islands
>>>Wake Island
>>>Palau
>>>Federated States of Micronesia
>>>Republic of the Marshall Islands
>>>
>>>To this impressive collection of real places:
>>>
>>>Northern Ireland
>>>Wales
>>>Scotland
>>>Jersey
>>>Guernsey
>>>Alderney
>>>Sark
>>>Isle of Man
>>>Gibraltar
>>>British Indian Ocean Territory
>>>Chagos Archipelago
>>>Salomon Islands
>>>Peros Banhos Atoll
>>>Three Brothers Island
>>>Eagle Island
>>>Danger Islands
>>>The Egmont Islands
>>>Diego Garcia
>>>Turks & Caicos Islands
>>>Grand Turk Island
>>>Salt Cay
>>>Grand Caicos Island
>>>Bermuda
>>>Cayman Islands
>>>British Virgin Islands
>>>Anguilla
>>>Montserrat
>>>Pitcairn Island
>>>Oeno Island
>>>Henderson Island
>>>Ducie Island
>>>Phoenix Island
>>>Sydney Island
>>>Hull Island
>>>Gardner Island
>>>Canton Island
>>>Enderbury Island
>>>Christmas Island
>>>Fanning Island
>>>Washington Island
>>>Starbuck Island
>>>Malden Island
>>>St. Helena Island
>>>Ascension Island
>>>Tristan da Cunha Group
>>>Tristan da Cunha Island
>>>Inaccessible Island
>>>Nightingale Island
>>>Gough (Diego Alvarez) Island
>>>Falkland Islands
>>>South Sandwich Islands
>>>South Georgia
>>>British Antarctic Territory
>>>South Shetland Islands
>>>South Orkney Islands
>>>Antarctic Peninsula
>>>
>> You really have the major self esteem problems, don't you.
>
>You're bitter because your empire is crap?

We don't have an empire. What we do have is the world's largest
economy and best military.

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 12:42 PM
"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message

> What about this sizable accumulation of gems?
>
> Alabama (etc)

That's your own country, dufus.

America the Beautiful
November 14th 04, 12:45 PM
the guvnor wrote:

> "America the Beautiful" > wrote in message
>

>>What about this sizable accumulation of gems?
>>
>>Alabama (etc)
>

> That's your own country, dufus.

So, you mentioned Northern Ireland, dufus. Besides, I added a few in.
See if you can spot them.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 12:48 PM
"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message

>>>What about this sizable accumulation of gems?
>>>
>>>Alabama (etc)
>>

>> That's your own country, dufus.
>
> So, you mentioned Northern Ireland, dufus.

That's a country, dufus.

> Besides, I added a few in. See if you can spot them.

The stolen islands of Hawaii?

America the Beautiful
November 14th 04, 12:51 PM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>That's your own country, dufus.
>>
>>So, you mentioned Northern Ireland, dufus.

But it still one of your states.

> That's a country, dufus.
>

>>Besides, I added a few in. See if you can spot them.
>

> The stolen islands of Hawaii?

Nope, try again.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

America the Beautiful
November 14th 04, 12:53 PM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>That's your own country, dufus.
>>
>>So, you mentioned Northern Ireland, dufus.
>

> That's a country, dufus.
>

>>Besides, I added a few in. See if you can spot them.
>

> The stolen islands of Hawaii?

Anymore stolen then your stolen Northern Ireland?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 12:56 PM

>>>So, you mentioned Northern Ireland, dufus.
>
> But it still one of your states.

It's a country innit.

>> That's a country, dufus.
>>

>>>Besides, I added a few in. See if you can spot them.
>>

>> The stolen islands of Hawaii?
>
> Nope, try again.

The ones without trailer parks?

America the Beautiful
November 14th 04, 12:59 PM
the guvnor wrote:

>>But it still one of your states.
>

> It's a country innit.

A country that wants to be free.

>>>That's a country, dufus.

>>>The stolen islands of Hawaii?
>>
>>Nope, try again.
>

> The ones without trailer parks?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 01:00 PM

>>>But it still one of your states.
>>

>> It's a country innit.
>
> A country that wants to be free.

It is free, are you thinking of the stolen island of Hawaii?

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 01:01 PM

>>>So, you mentioned Northern Ireland, dufus.
>>

>> That's a country, dufus.
>>

>>>Besides, I added a few in. See if you can spot them.
>>

>> The stolen islands of Hawaii?
>
> Anymore stolen then your stolen Northern Ireland?

They want to be part of the UK, see "Loyalists"...

America the Beautiful
November 14th 04, 01:03 PM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>It's a country innit.
>>
>>A country that wants to be free.
>

> It is free, are you thinking of the stolen island of Hawaii?

Maybe I'm thinking of Scotland and Wales.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

America the Beautiful
November 14th 04, 01:05 PM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>That's a country, dufus.

>>>The stolen islands of Hawaii?
>>
>>Anymore stolen then your stolen Northern Ireland?
>

> They want to be part of the UK, see "Loyalists"...

No they don't, see terror bombings.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

gman99
November 14th 04, 03:06 PM
"the guvnor" > wrote:
> When you compared this pathetic collection of stolen Japanese sand bars:

Don't forget that if there were a choice to be made MOST Canadians would
rather return to Britain than go to the US. I suspect the same of
Australia...not sure though

Patrick
November 14th 04, 03:41 PM
"the guvnor" > wrote in message

>>> That's a country, dufus.

>>> The stolen islands of Hawaii?
>>
>> Anymore stolen then your stolen Northern Ireland?
>
> They want to be part of the UK, see "Loyalists"...
ROFLMAO... That is the funniest statement I've seen on this website.
Speaking from my own ancestorial experiences, I'd have to disagree. But my
ancestors and I are not bitter about being chased off our land, raped and
murdered by the "orange men". You see, as a result of the british
colonialism, my ancestors ended up in America which is the greatest thing
that could happen to anyone! As a matter of fact, quite frankly, I'm
indebted to the british for behaving like a bunch of colonialists!!

James Stein
November 14th 04, 04:43 PM
"the guvnor" > wrote in message
> When you compared this pathetic collection of stolen Japanese sand bars:

This is the first time I've ever up and unsubscribed from a newsgroup
because of a thread *that* stupid, and it's not even a thread I'm actively
involved in.

Congratulations, dimwit.

Stephen Mulholland
November 14th 04, 05:23 PM
"the guvnor" > wrote in message

> >> That's your own country, dufus.
> >
> > So, you mentioned Northern Ireland, dufus.
>
> That's a country, dufus.

No it's not. Northern Ireland is most definitely NOT a country.

Stephen
Northern Ireland

> > Besides, I added a few in. See if you can spot them.
>
> The stolen islands of Hawaii?

---

Stephen Mulholland
November 14th 04, 05:33 PM
"Patrick" > wrote in message

> >> Anymore stolen then your stolen Northern Ireland?
> >
> > They want to be part of the UK, see "Loyalists"...
> ROFLMAO... That is the funniest statement I've seen on this website.
> Speaking from my own ancestorial experiences

And how can one have "ancestorial experiences"? Do tell.

Stephen

---

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 05:40 PM

>>>Anymore stolen then your stolen Northern Ireland?
>>

>> They want to be part of the UK, see "Loyalists"...
>
> No they don't, see terror bombings.

People should give in to terrorists?

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 05:40 PM

>>>A country that wants to be free.
>>

>> It is free, are you thinking of the stolen island of Hawaii?
>
> Maybe I'm thinking of Scotland and Wales.

They're not free?

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 05:45 PM
"Stephen Mulholland" > wrote in message

>> > So, you mentioned Northern Ireland, dufus.
>>
>> That's a country, dufus.
>
> No it's not. Northern Ireland is most definitely NOT a country.

A province?

John HUDSON
November 14th 04, 05:48 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:40:54 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote:

>>> It is free, are you thinking of the stolen island of Hawaii?
>>
>> Maybe I'm thinking of Scotland and Wales.
>
>They're not free?

But many of us would consider parting with Scotland very cheaply!! ;o)

John M. Williams
November 14th 04, 06:06 PM
"Stephen Mulholland" > wrote:

>"Patrick" > wrote:

>> > They want to be part of the UK, see "Loyalists"...
>> ROFLMAO... That is the funniest statement I've seen on this website.
>> Speaking from my own ancestorial experiences
>
>And how can one have "ancestorial experiences"? Do tell.

I think it involves a seance.

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 06:27 PM
"Patrick" > wrote in message

> Speaking from my own ancestorial experiences

LOL!

Stephen Mulholland
November 14th 04, 06:41 PM
"Bob Mann" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:23:54 -0000, "Stephen Mulholland"
> > wrote:

> >> That's a country, dufus.
> >
> >No it's not. Northern Ireland is most definitely NOT a country.
> >
> >Stephen
> >Northern Ireland
>
> I think it is a country but not a nation.
> The countries of England Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland make up
> the United Kingdom of Great Britain which is the nation.
> Of course, I could be talking out of my arse as well.

With the greatest respect, Bob, no, it is not a country. England, Scotland,
Wales, Ireland - they're all countries. Northern Ireland is part of the UK,
but it's not a country.

Stephen
> --
> Bob Mann
> Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

---

Bob Mann
November 14th 04, 06:41 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:23:54 -0000, "Stephen Mulholland"
> wrote:

>> > So, you mentioned Northern Ireland, dufus.
>>
>> That's a country, dufus.
>
>No it's not. Northern Ireland is most definitely NOT a country.
>
>Stephen
>Northern Ireland

I think it is a country but not a nation.
The countries of England Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland make up
the United Kingdom of Great Britain which is the nation.
Of course, I could be talking out of my arse as well.
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Bob Mann
November 14th 04, 06:43 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:23:11 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote:

>To this impressive collection of real places:
>
>Northern Ireland
>Wales
>Scotland
>Jersey
>Guernsey
>Alderney
>Sark
>Isle of Man
>Gibraltar
>British Indian Ocean Territory
>Chagos Archipelago
>Salomon Islands
>Peros Banhos Atoll
>Three Brothers Island
>Eagle Island
>Danger Islands
>The Egmont Islands
>Diego Garcia
>Turks & Caicos Islands
>Grand Turk Island
>Salt Cay
>Grand Caicos Island
>Bermuda
>Cayman Islands
>British Virgin Islands
>Anguilla
>Montserrat
>Pitcairn Island
>Oeno Island
>Henderson Island
>Ducie Island
>Phoenix Island
>Sydney Island
>Hull Island
>Gardner Island
>Canton Island
>Enderbury Island
>Christmas Island
>Fanning Island
>Washington Island
>Starbuck Island
>Malden Island
>St. Helena Island
>Ascension Island
>Tristan da Cunha Group
>Tristan da Cunha Island
>Inaccessible Island
>Nightingale Island
>Gough (Diego Alvarez) Island
>Falkland Islands
>South Sandwich Islands
>South Georgia
>British Antarctic Territory
>South Shetland Islands
>South Orkney Islands
>Antarctic Peninsula

Quite a few sand bars and desolate rocks in that collection too.
Many of them captured or seized from other countries.
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Stephen Mulholland
November 14th 04, 06:45 PM
"the guvnor" > wrote in message

> >> That's a country, dufus.
> >
> > No it's not. Northern Ireland is most definitely NOT a country.
>
> A province?

Ulster is a province of Ireland, as are Munster, Leinster and Connacht.
Northern Ireland has six counties, Ulster has nine. Antrim, Armagh, Tyrone,
Fermanagh, Derry and Down are the counties common to both Northern Ireland
and Ulster.

Look, don't try to work it out.

Stephen

---

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 06:46 PM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message

>>Lame even by your standards.
>>
> So what happened that was so devastating to you that you need to run
> down America every chance you get?

It's hardly unique...

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 06:48 PM
"Bob Mann" > wrote in message

>>To this impressive collection of real places:
>>
>>Northern Ireland
>>Wales
>>Scotland
>>Jersey
>>Guernsey
>>Alderney
>>Sark
>>Isle of Man
>>Gibraltar
>>British Indian Ocean Territory
>>Chagos Archipelago
>>Salomon Islands
>>Peros Banhos Atoll
>>Three Brothers Island
>>Eagle Island
>>Danger Islands
>>The Egmont Islands
>>Diego Garcia
>>Turks & Caicos Islands
>>Grand Turk Island
>>Salt Cay
>>Grand Caicos Island
>>Bermuda
>>Cayman Islands
>>British Virgin Islands
>>Anguilla
>>Montserrat
>>Pitcairn Island
>>Oeno Island
>>Henderson Island
>>Ducie Island
>>Phoenix Island
>>Sydney Island
>>Hull Island
>>Gardner Island
>>Canton Island
>>Enderbury Island
>>Christmas Island
>>Fanning Island
>>Washington Island
>>Starbuck Island
>>Malden Island
>>St. Helena Island
>>Ascension Island
>>Tristan da Cunha Group
>>Tristan da Cunha Island
>>Inaccessible Island
>>Nightingale Island
>>Gough (Diego Alvarez) Island
>>Falkland Islands
>>South Sandwich Islands
>>South Georgia
>>British Antarctic Territory
>>South Shetland Islands
>>South Orkney Islands
>>Antarctic Peninsula
>>
> Quite a few sand bars and desolate rocks in that collection too.
> Many of them captured or seized from other countries.

But captured and sized over a nice cup of tea, and in a polite way.

Bob Mann
November 14th 04, 06:50 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:41:22 -0000, "Stephen Mulholland"
> wrote:

>"Bob Mann" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:23:54 -0000, "Stephen Mulholland"
>> > wrote:

>> >No it's not. Northern Ireland is most definitely NOT a country.
>> >
>> >Stephen
>> >Northern Ireland
>>
>> I think it is a country but not a nation.
>> The countries of England Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland make up
>> the United Kingdom of Great Britain which is the nation.
>> Of course, I could be talking out of my arse as well.
>
>With the greatest respect, Bob, no, it is not a country. England, Scotland,
>Wales, Ireland - they're all countries. Northern Ireland is part of the UK,
>but it's not a country.
>
>Stephen

Good job I added on that last sentence then innit? :-)

Actually, and I defer to your closer at hand knowledge, I think the
full name is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
isn't it?
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Larry J.
November 14th 04, 07:21 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, "the guvnor"
> said:

> "Stephen Mulholland" > wrote in
> message

>>> That's a country, dufus.
>>
>> No it's not. Northern Ireland is most definitely NOT a
>> country.
>
> A province?

A ******** of drunken louts..?

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Larry J.
November 14th 04, 07:22 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Stephen Mulholland"
> said:

> Ulster is a province of Ireland, as are Munster, Leinster and
> Connacht. Northern Ireland has six counties, Ulster has nine.
> Antrim, Armagh, Tyrone, Fermanagh, Derry and Down are the
> counties common to both Northern Ireland and Ulster.
>
> Look, don't try to work it out.

Don't attempt to educate Nick. He hates the UK. He's just stuck
there on the dole until he meets a rich Arab boy.

"Bob Mann" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:41:22 -0000, "Stephen Mulholland"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Bob Mann" > wrote in message
> >> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:23:54 -0000, "Stephen Mulholland"

> >> I think it is a country but not a nation.
> >> The countries of England Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland make up
> >> the United Kingdom of Great Britain which is the nation.
> >> Of course, I could be talking out of my arse as well.
> >
> >With the greatest respect, Bob, no, it is not a country. England,
Scotland,
> >Wales, Ireland - they're all countries. Northern Ireland is part of the
UK,
> >but it's not a country.
> >
> >Stephen
>
> Good job I added on that last sentence then innit? :-)
>
> Actually, and I defer to your closer at hand knowledge, I think the
> full name is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
> isn't it?

Correct, sah. But the United Kingdom isn't a country either :)

Stephen

> --
> Bob Mann
> Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

---

Larry J.
November 14th 04, 07:22 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, "the guvnor"
> said:

> You rely on Hollywood for your information?

Beats "The Guardian" for accuracy.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Larry J.
November 14th 04, 07:24 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, John Hanson
> said:

> Another weak Brit who tries to boost his self esteem by running
> down the US?

Not only weak, but fat and unemployed.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 07:25 PM
"Larry J." > wrote in message

>> Ulster is a province of Ireland, as are Munster, Leinster and
>> Connacht. Northern Ireland has six counties, Ulster has nine.
>> Antrim, Armagh, Tyrone, Fermanagh, Derry and Down are the
>> counties common to both Northern Ireland and Ulster.
>>
>> Look, don't try to work it out.
>
> Don't attempt to educate Nick. He hates the UK. He's just stuck
> there on the dole until he meets a rich Arab boy.

A faggot lame from a lame French bloke?

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 07:26 PM
"Larry J." > wrote in message

>> You rely on Hollywood for your information?
>
> Beats "The Guardian" for accuracy.

Still watching Fox News?

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 07:58 PM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message

>>I'd hate to see your idea of a bad day....
>
> That is over a 100 to 1 kill ratio.

On a peacekeeping mission?

the guvnor
November 14th 04, 08:04 PM

>>> That is over a 100 to 1 kill ratio.
>>
>>On a peacekeeping mission?
>>
> Our objective that day was to capture two lieutenants of Aidid.

So using human shields, killing 2000 civilians and having to be rescued by
the Pakistanis buggered up the whole mission?

John Hanson
November 14th 04, 08:07 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:58:16 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>
>>>I'd hate to see your idea of a bad day....
>>
>> That is over a 100 to 1 kill ratio.
>
>On a peacekeeping mission?

Our objective that day was to capture two lieutenants of Aidid.

John Hanson
November 14th 04, 08:14 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:04:26 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>>>On a peacekeeping mission?
>>>
>> Our objective that day was to capture two lieutenants of Aidid.
>
>So using human shields, killing 2000 civilians and having to be rescued by
>the Pakistanis buggered up the whole mission?

Now you are spouting lies again.

Bob Mann
November 14th 04, 10:28 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:22:45 -0000, "Stephen Mulholland"
> wrote:

>"Bob Mann" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:41:22 -0000, "Stephen Mulholland"
>> > wrote:

>> >With the greatest respect, Bob, no, it is not a country. England,
>Scotland,
>> >Wales, Ireland - they're all countries. Northern Ireland is part of the
>UK,
>> >but it's not a country.
>> >
>> >Stephen
>>
>> Good job I added on that last sentence then innit? :-)
>>
>> Actually, and I defer to your closer at hand knowledge, I think the
>> full name is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
>> isn't it?
>
>Correct, sah. But the United Kingdom isn't a country either :)
>
>Stephen

But that's why I called it a Nation. ;-)
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Bob Mann
November 14th 04, 10:31 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:48:54 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote:

>"Bob Mann" > wrote in message
>
>>>To this impressive collection of real places:

>> Quite a few sand bars and desolate rocks in that collection too.
>> Many of them captured or seized from other countries.
>
>But captured and sized over a nice cup of tea, and in a polite way.

Too bad you (we) didn't bother capturing St. Pierre and Miquelon from
France along with the rest of their former territories in what was New
France. Of course, the Newfie smugglers wouldn't have as much work.
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

America the Beautiful
November 14th 04, 10:33 PM
the guvnor wrote:

> "John Hanson" > wrote in message
>

>>>What's your excuse for your humiliating defeat in Vietnam?
>>
>>It wasn't a humiliating defeat.
>

> You won?

In what respect?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

America the Beautiful
November 14th 04, 10:46 PM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>Thus a humiliating defeat.
>>
>>No, I wouldn't say that.
>

> You don't think losing a war to a bunch of poorly equipped peasants was
> humiliating?

You felt humiliated in 1776 and 1812?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

ATP
November 14th 04, 11:11 PM
"the guvnor" > wrote in message
> When you compared this pathetic collection of stolen Japanese sand bars:
>
> American Samoa
> Baker Island
> Guam
> Howland Island
> Jarvis Island
> Johnston Atoll
> Kingman Reef
> Midway Islands
> Navassa Island,
> Northern Mariana Islands
> Palmyra Atoll
> Puerto Rico
> Virgin Islands
> Wake Island
> Palau
> Federated States of Micronesia
> Republic of the Marshall Islands
>
> To this impressive collection of real places:
>
> Northern Ireland
> Wales
> Scotland
> Jersey
> Guernsey
> Alderney
> Sark
> Isle of Man
> Gibraltar
> British Indian Ocean Territory
> Chagos Archipelago
> Salomon Islands
> Peros Banhos Atoll
> Three Brothers Island
> Eagle Island
> Danger Islands
> The Egmont Islands
> Diego Garcia
> Turks & Caicos Islands
> Grand Turk Island
> Salt Cay
> Grand Caicos Island
> Bermuda
> Cayman Islands
> British Virgin Islands
> Anguilla
> Montserrat
> Pitcairn Island
> Oeno Island
> Henderson Island
> Ducie Island
> Phoenix Island
> Sydney Island
> Hull Island
> Gardner Island
> Canton Island
> Enderbury Island
> Christmas Island
> Fanning Island
> Washington Island
> Starbuck Island
> Malden Island
> St. Helena Island
> Ascension Island
> Tristan da Cunha Group
> Tristan da Cunha Island
> Inaccessible Island
> Nightingale Island
> Gough (Diego Alvarez) Island
> Falkland Islands
> South Sandwich Islands
> South Georgia
> British Antarctic Territory
> South Shetland Islands
> South Orkney Islands
> Antarctic Peninsula

Your PM is our bitch! The Poodle Minister

Bob Mann
November 14th 04, 11:22 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:22:56 GMT, "Larry J."
> wrote:

>Waiving the right to remain silent, "the guvnor"
> said:
>
>> You rely on Hollywood for your information?
>
>Beats "The Guardian" for accuracy.

ITYM The Grauniad.
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Bob Mann
November 14th 04, 11:24 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:31:48 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

>I've found the reverse to be true. Brits, Aussies and Canadians seem
>to have been spoon fed inaccurate portrayals of US forces and military
>actions in past wars, especially WWII.

Quite frankly, I'm sure accuracy on both sides is lacking.

--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Bob Mann
November 14th 04, 11:32 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:46:57 GMT, America the Beautiful
> wrote:

>the guvnor wrote:

>>>No, I wouldn't say that.
>>

>> You don't think losing a war to a bunch of poorly equipped peasants was
>> humiliating?
>
>You felt humiliated in 1776 and 1812?

You might want to check which side won in 1812. (Hint: Canada is still
not a part of the US)
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

America the Beautiful
November 14th 04, 11:33 PM
Bob Mann wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:46:57 GMT, America the Beautiful
> > wrote:
>

>>the guvnor wrote:

>>>You don't think losing a war to a bunch of poorly equipped peasants was
>>>humiliating?
>>
>>You felt humiliated in 1776 and 1812?
>

> You might want to check which side won in 1812. (Hint: Canada is still
> not a part of the US)

So you are saying that the war of 1812 was about the Yanks trying to
conquer Canada?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

Larry J.
November 14th 04, 11:41 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, John Hanson
> said:

> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:17:03 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>>> Not the war
>>
>>Thus a humiliating defeat.
>
> No, I wouldn't say that.

He will, becasue he's an asshole. Don't even attempt normal
discourse with him.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Larry J.
November 14th 04, 11:42 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, John Hanson
> said:

> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:04:26 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>>> Our objective that day was to capture two lieutenants of
>>> Aidid.
>>
>>So using human shields, killing 2000 civilians and having to be
>>rescued by the Pakistanis buggered up the whole mission?
>>
> Now you are spouting lies again.

Again..? That's all he does.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Larry J.
November 14th 04, 11:43 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, "the guvnor"
> said:

> "Larry J." > wrote in message
>
>>> Ulster is a province of Ireland, as are Munster, Leinster and
>>> Connacht. Northern Ireland has six counties, Ulster has nine.
>>> Antrim, Armagh, Tyrone, Fermanagh, Derry and Down are the
>>> counties common to both Northern Ireland and Ulster.
>>>
>>> Look, don't try to work it out.
>>
>> Don't attempt to educate Nick. He hates the UK. He's just stuck
>> there on the dole until he meets a rich Arab boy.
>
> A faggot lame from a lame French bloke?

Just telling it like it is, Nicky-boyo. No lames in the truth.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Larry J.
November 14th 04, 11:43 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, "the guvnor"
> said:

> "Larry J." > wrote in message
>
>>> You rely on Hollywood for your information?
>>
>> Beats "The Guardian" for accuracy.
>
> Still watching Fox News?

Beats the Guardian for the truth.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

John Hanson
November 14th 04, 11:47 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:32:16 -0600, Bob Mann >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:46:57 GMT, America the Beautiful
> wrote:
>

>>the guvnor wrote:

>>> You don't think losing a war to a bunch of poorly equipped peasants was
>>> humiliating?
>>
>>You felt humiliated in 1776 and 1812?
>
>You might want to check which side won in 1812. (Hint: Canada is still
>not a part of the US)

The War of 1812 was against Britain because of her interference with
US trade and the pressing of American sailors into the British Navy.
It had nothing to do with the US wanting to make Canada a US
territory.

Bob Mann
November 14th 04, 11:48 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 23:33:35 GMT, America the Beautiful
> wrote:

>Bob Mann wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:46:57 GMT, America the Beautiful
>> > wrote:

>>>You felt humiliated in 1776 and 1812?
>>

>> You might want to check which side won in 1812. (Hint: Canada is still
>> not a part of the US)
>
>So you are saying that the war of 1812 was about the Yanks trying to
>conquer Canada?

In large part, yes.

The US attempted to invade Canada in order to take on the British.
A move which failed. Canada, with Britain also tried to invade the US
and take it back. While they did manage to burn down the White House,
the whole thing ended up as a stalemate.

It is widely held that part of the program was to take away all of
Britains posessions in North America.
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Bob Mann
November 14th 04, 11:59 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:47:38 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:32:16 -0600, Bob Mann >
>wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:46:57 GMT, America the Beautiful
> wrote:

>>>You felt humiliated in 1776 and 1812?
>>
>>You might want to check which side won in 1812. (Hint: Canada is still
>>not a part of the US)
>
>The War of 1812 was against Britain because of her interference with
>US trade and the pressing of American sailors into the British Navy.
>It had nothing to do with the US wanting to make Canada a US
>territory.

No, but indirectly if they had defeated Britain, Canada would have
fallen.
One of the first acts was to invade Canada.
The burning of the White House and Washington was in response to the
burning of York.
There is no doubt that seizing Canada from Britain, while not the
cause of the war, was one of the goals of the war.
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Bob Mann
November 15th 04, 12:06 AM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:08:34 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:59:46 -0600, Bob Mann >
>wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:47:38 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

>>>The War of 1812 was against Britain because of her interference with
>>>US trade and the pressing of American sailors into the British Navy.
>>>It had nothing to do with the US wanting to make Canada a US
>>>territory.
>>
>>No, but indirectly if they had defeated Britain, Canada would have
>>fallen.
>>One of the first acts was to invade Canada.
>>The burning of the White House and Washington was in response to the
>>burning of York.
>>There is no doubt that seizing Canada from Britain, while not the
>>cause of the war, was one of the goals of the war.
>
>It was an objective used to drive the British out of the Great Lakes
>more than anything. The root cause of the war is what I stated above
>and not an attempt of a Canadian land grab.

I totally agree but you don't dismiss that grabbing Canada did become
a side benefit of the intended victory do you?
Still, the treaty of Ghent fixed it all up and everyone lived almost
peacefully ever after. :-)
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

John Hanson
November 15th 04, 12:08 AM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:59:46 -0600, Bob Mann >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:47:38 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:32:16 -0600, Bob Mann >
>>wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>>>You might want to check which side won in 1812. (Hint: Canada is still
>>>not a part of the US)
>>
>>The War of 1812 was against Britain because of her interference with
>>US trade and the pressing of American sailors into the British Navy.
>>It had nothing to do with the US wanting to make Canada a US
>>territory.
>
>No, but indirectly if they had defeated Britain, Canada would have
>fallen.
>One of the first acts was to invade Canada.
>The burning of the White House and Washington was in response to the
>burning of York.
>There is no doubt that seizing Canada from Britain, while not the
>cause of the war, was one of the goals of the war.

It was an objective used to drive the British out of the Great Lakes
more than anything. The root cause of the war is what I stated above
and not an attempt of a Canadian land grab.

John Hanson
November 15th 04, 12:23 AM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:06:05 -0600, Bob Mann >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:08:34 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:59:46 -0600, Bob Mann >
>>wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>>>No, but indirectly if they had defeated Britain, Canada would have
>>>fallen.
>>>One of the first acts was to invade Canada.
>>>The burning of the White House and Washington was in response to the
>>>burning of York.
>>>There is no doubt that seizing Canada from Britain, while not the
>>>cause of the war, was one of the goals of the war.
>>
>>It was an objective used to drive the British out of the Great Lakes
>>more than anything. The root cause of the war is what I stated above
>>and not an attempt of a Canadian land grab.
>
>I totally agree but you don't dismiss that grabbing Canada did become
>a side benefit of the intended victory do you?
>Still, the treaty of Ghent fixed it all up and everyone lived almost
>peacefully ever after. :-)

Actually, I don't think the Treaty of Ghent fixed anything really.
The ending of hostilities between Britain and France stopped the
impressment of American sailors and the Brits ceased supporting the
Indians in the Great Lakes which was mostly as a result of the war.
They, the Brits, realized it was a lost cause.

Bob Mann
November 15th 04, 12:32 AM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:23:46 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:06:05 -0600, Bob Mann >
>wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:08:34 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

>>>It was an objective used to drive the British out of the Great Lakes
>>>more than anything. The root cause of the war is what I stated above
>>>and not an attempt of a Canadian land grab.
>>
>>I totally agree but you don't dismiss that grabbing Canada did become
>>a side benefit of the intended victory do you?
>>Still, the treaty of Ghent fixed it all up and everyone lived almost
>>peacefully ever after. :-)
>
>Actually, I don't think the Treaty of Ghent fixed anything really.
>The ending of hostilities between Britain and France stopped the
>impressment of American sailors and the Brits ceased supporting the
>Indians in the Great Lakes which was mostly as a result of the war.
>They, the Brits, realized it was a lost cause.

It only took almost 1000 years for Britain and France to stop killing
each other.
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 09:06 AM
"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message

>> You don't think losing a war to a bunch of poorly equipped peasants was
>> humiliating?
>
> You felt humiliated in 1776 and 1812?

Was 1812 the one where you lost the war and we burnt down your White House
thingy?

(Clue: Yet another humiliating defeat for you chubby Americans)

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 09:09 AM
"Larry J." > wrote in message

>>>Thus a humiliating defeat.
>>
>> No, I wouldn't say that.
>
> He will, becasue he's an asshole. Don't even attempt normal
> discourse with him.

Larry's French, ignore his mood swings.

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 09:12 AM

>>>It wasn't a humiliating defeat.
>>

>> You won?
>
> In what respect?

You beat the commies, drove the NVA out of South Vietnam and raised a US
flag over a unified Vietnam?

Or in reality your suffered a humiliating defeat to a bunch of pyjama clad
peasants, and the world got to chortle at your brown trousered retreat
(remember the throwing of helicopters overboard to make room for more of
your terrified troops?).

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 09:13 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message

>>> You think the Bay of Pigs was a war? We didn't fight a war in Somalia
>>> either but we did waste thousands of Somalis.
>>
>>Only the bad guys.
>>
> Yes, the ones shooting at us.

(In their own country)

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 09:21 AM
"Patrick" > wrote in message

>> Like not turning up for two years, and then trying to steal the glory?
>
> I get it, you blame us for not showing up soon enough to win YOUR war

The Russians won the war for the world, HTH.

> , and blame us for showing up to quickly in countries where you have
> nothing at stake! Does your hypocrisy ever stare back at you when you
> look in the mirror?

> News==----
> Newsgroups

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 09:23 AM
"Lucas Buck" > wrote in message

> More likely, one of dozens of American flyboys; determining WHICH was the
> father
> would take DNA analysis.

"Your Momma" routines, the last resort of true idiots....

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 09:23 AM
"Larry J." > wrote in message

>>> Beats "The Guardian" for accuracy.
>>
>> Still watching Fox News?
>
> Beats the Guardian for the truth.

Fair and balanced Fox?

Don't make me laugh...

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 09:24 AM

>>> Our objective that day was to capture two lieutenants of Aidid.
>>
>>So using human shields, killing 2000 civilians and having to be rescued by
>>the Pakistanis buggered up the whole mission?
>>
> Now you are spouting lies again.

Which bit's a lie?

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 09:25 AM
"Larry J." > wrote in message

>>> Don't attempt to educate Nick. He hates the UK. He's just stuck
>>> there on the dole until he meets a rich Arab boy.
>>
>> A faggot lame from a lame French bloke?
>
> Just telling it like it is, Nicky-boyo. No lames in the truth.

Frenchman speak with forked tongue...

Ack
November 15th 04, 11:14 AM
the guvnor wrote:

> [...]
>

>>>When you compared this pathetic collection of stolen Japanese sand bars:
>>>
>>>American Samoa
>>>Baker Island
>>>Guam
>>>Howland Island
>>>Jarvis Island
>>>Johnston Atoll
>>>Kingman Reef
>>>Midway Islands
>>>Navassa Island,
>>>Northern Mariana Islands
>>>Palmyra Atoll
>>>Puerto Rico
>>>Virgin Islands
>>>Wake Island
>>>Palau
>>>Federated States of Micronesia
>>>Republic of the Marshall Islands
>>>
>>>To this impressive collection of real places:
>>>
>>>Northern Ireland
>>>Wales
>>>Scotland
>>>Jersey
>>>Guernsey
>>>Alderney
>>>Sark
>>>Isle of Man
>>>Gibraltar
>>>British Indian Ocean Territory
>>>Chagos Archipelago
>>>Salomon Islands
>>>Peros Banhos Atoll
>>>Three Brothers Island
>>>Eagle Island
>>>Danger Islands
>>>The Egmont Islands
>>>Diego Garcia
>>>Turks & Caicos Islands
>>>Grand Turk Island
>>>Salt Cay
>>>Grand Caicos Island
>>>Bermuda
>>>Cayman Islands
>>>British Virgin Islands
>>>Anguilla
>>>Montserrat
>>>Pitcairn Island
>>>Oeno Island
>>>Henderson Island
>>>Ducie Island
>>>Phoenix Island
>>>Sydney Island
>>>Hull Island
>>>Gardner Island
>>>Canton Island
>>>Enderbury Island
>>>Christmas Island
>>>Fanning Island
>>>Washington Island
>>>Starbuck Island
>>>Malden Island
>>>St. Helena Island
>>>Ascension Island
>>>Tristan da Cunha Group
>>>Tristan da Cunha Island
>>>Inaccessible Island
>>>Nightingale Island
>>>Gough (Diego Alvarez) Island
>>>Falkland Islands
>>>South Sandwich Islands
>>>South Georgia
>>>British Antarctic Territory
>>>South Shetland Islands
>>>South Orkney Islands
>>>Antarctic Peninsula
>>>

>>You really have the major self esteem problems, don't you.
>

> You're bitter because your empire is crap?

"Guam" <snicker>

Ack
November 15th 04, 11:18 AM
John Hanson wrote:

> [...]
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>

>>When you compared this pathetic collection of stolen Japanese sand bars:
>>
>>American Samoa
>>Baker Island
>>Guam
>>Howland Island
>>Jarvis Island
>>Johnston Atoll
>>Kingman Reef
>>Midway Islands
>>Navassa Island,
>>Northern Mariana Islands
>>Palmyra Atoll
>>Puerto Rico
>>Virgin Islands
>>Wake Island
>>Palau
>>Federated States of Micronesia
>>Republic of the Marshall Islands
>>
>>To this impressive collection of real places:
>>
>>Northern Ireland
>>Wales
>>Scotland
>>Jersey
>>Guernsey
>>Alderney
>>Sark
>>Isle of Man
>>Gibraltar
>>British Indian Ocean Territory
>>Chagos Archipelago
>>Salomon Islands
>>Peros Banhos Atoll
>>Three Brothers Island
>>Eagle Island
>>Danger Islands
>>The Egmont Islands
>>Diego Garcia
>>Turks & Caicos Islands
>>Grand Turk Island
>>Salt Cay
>>Grand Caicos Island
>>Bermuda
>>Cayman Islands
>>British Virgin Islands
>>Anguilla
>>Montserrat
>>Pitcairn Island
>>Oeno Island
>>Henderson Island
>>Ducie Island
>>Phoenix Island
>>Sydney Island
>>Hull Island
>>Gardner Island
>>Canton Island
>>Enderbury Island
>>Christmas Island
>>Fanning Island
>>Washington Island
>>Starbuck Island
>>Malden Island
>>St. Helena Island
>>Ascension Island
>>Tristan da Cunha Group
>>Tristan da Cunha Island
>>Inaccessible Island
>>Nightingale Island
>>Gough (Diego Alvarez) Island
>>Falkland Islands
>>South Sandwich Islands
>>South Georgia
>>British Antarctic Territory
>>South Shetland Islands
>>South Orkney Islands
>>Antarctic Peninsula
>>

> You really have the major self esteem problems, don't you.

PKB. Lose ten points and miss three turns.

Ack
November 15th 04, 11:20 AM
the guvnor wrote:

> "America the Beautiful" > wrote in message
>

>>What about this sizable accumulation of gems?
>>
>>Alabama (etc)
>

> That's your own country, dufus.

he knows that...his cousin and his father live there. Come to think of
it they're the same person.

America the Beautiful
November 15th 04, 11:32 AM
the guvnor wrote:

> "America the Beautiful" > wrote in message
>

>>>You don't think losing a war to a bunch of poorly equipped peasants was
>>>humiliating?
>>
>>You felt humiliated in 1776 and 1812?
>

> Was 1812 the one where you lost the war and we burnt down your White House
> thingy?

No, it's where we won the war and you peeled the paint off an old
rickety building that was up for renovation.

> (Clue: Yet another humiliating defeat for you chubby Americans)

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

Ack
November 15th 04, 11:33 AM
Stephen Mulholland wrote:

> "Patrick" > wrote in message

>>>They want to be part of the UK, see "Loyalists"...
>>
>>ROFLMAO... That is the funniest statement I've seen on this website.
>>Speaking from my own ancestorial experiences
>

> And how can one have "ancestorial experiences"? Do tell.
>
> Stephen

Patty is brain-dead, she has much in common with his "ancestorials"

Larry J.
November 15th 04, 02:42 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, "the guvnor"
> said:

>>> Still watching Fox News?
>>
>> Beats the Guardian for the truth.
>
> Fair and balanced Fox?
>
> Don't make me laugh...

You need some humor in your otherwise dreary life.

Be careful of coal fires this winter. You're not supposed to heat
your car shack with a bar-b-que grill.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Larry J.
November 15th 04, 02:42 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, "the guvnor"
> said:

> Frenchman speak with forked tongue...

That's what she said...

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 07:41 PM
"Larry J." > wrote in message

>>> Beats the Guardian for the truth.
>>
>> Fair and balanced Fox?
>>
>> Don't make me laugh...
>
> You need some humor in your otherwise dreary life.

You're here for me to laugh at?

> Be careful of coal fires this winter. You're not supposed to heat
> your car shack with a bar-b-que grill.

You've been out in the sun too long...

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 07:45 PM
"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message

>>>You felt humiliated in 1776 and 1812?
>>

>> Was 1812 the one where you lost the war and we burnt down your White
>> House thingy?
>
> No, it's where we won the war

You ended up with Canada?

> and you peeled the paint off an old rickety building that was up for
> renovation.

Like a TV home makeover?

the guvnor
November 15th 04, 08:02 PM
"Larry J." > wrote in message

>> Frenchman speak with forked tongue...
>
> That's what she said...

Pocahontas?

America the Beautiful
November 16th 04, 02:56 AM
the guvnor wrote:

> "Larry J." > wrote in message
>

>>>Frenchman speak with forked tongue...
>>
>>That's what she said...
>

> Pocahontas?

I met her in Oklahoma. Great ass. I saw it up close.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

America the Beautiful
November 16th 04, 03:17 AM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>It is free, are you thinking of the stolen island of Hawaii?
>>
>>Maybe I'm thinking of Scotland and Wales.
>

> They're not free?

I don't know - word has it you can't even give them away...

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

the guvnor
November 16th 04, 09:27 AM

>>>That's what she said...
>>

>> Pocahontas?
>
> I met her in Oklahoma. Great ass. I saw it up close.

You got close and personal with her small horse??

the guvnor
November 16th 04, 09:30 AM

>>>Maybe I'm thinking of Scotland and Wales.
>>

>> They're not free?
>
> I don't know - word has it you can't even give them away...

Aren't you meant to be Scottish?

America the Beautiful
November 16th 04, 12:10 PM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>They're not free?
>>
>>I don't know - word has it you can't even give them away...
>

> Aren't you meant to be Scottish?

I'm meant to be American, that's why I'm here.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

the guvnor
November 16th 04, 12:14 PM
"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message

>> Aren't you meant to be Scottish?
>
> I'm meant to be American, that's why I'm here.

For us to abuse?

America the Beautiful
November 16th 04, 12:21 PM
the guvnor wrote:

> "America the Beautiful" > wrote in message
>

>>>Aren't you meant to be Scottish?
>>
>>I'm meant to be American, that's why I'm here.
>

> For us to abuse?

When are you going to start?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

America the Beautiful
November 16th 04, 12:40 PM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>Was 1812 the one where you lost the war and we burnt down your White
>>>House thingy?
>>
>>No, it's where we won the war
>

> You ended up with Canada?

We won by not acquiring it.

>>and you peeled the paint off an old rickety building that was up for
>>renovation.
>

> Like a TV home makeover?

Trading Spaces?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

America the Beautiful
November 16th 04, 12:41 PM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>Fair and balanced Fox?
>>>
>>>Don't make me laugh...
>>
>>You need some humor in your otherwise dreary life.
>

> You're here for me to laugh at?

You need a hobby.

>>Be careful of coal fires this winter. You're not supposed to heat
>>your car shack with a bar-b-que grill.
>

> You've been out in the sun too long...

You've haven't been out enough.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

the guvnor
November 16th 04, 12:47 PM
"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message

>>>You need some humor in your otherwise dreary life.
>>

>> You're here for me to laugh at?
>
> You need a hobby.

This sort of thing?

http://www.thesylvaherald.com/B-Croft032802.htm

>>>Be careful of coal fires this winter. You're not supposed to heat
>>>your car shack with a bar-b-que grill.
>>

>> You've been out in the sun too long...
>
> You've haven't been out enough.

You've come out?

the guvnor
November 16th 04, 12:48 PM

>>>I'm meant to be American, that's why I'm here.
>>

>> For us to abuse?
>
> When are you going to start?

You American, you!

America the Beautiful
November 16th 04, 12:51 PM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>You're here for me to laugh at?
>>
>>You need a hobby.
>

> This sort of thing?
>
> http://www.thesylvaherald.com/B-Croft032802.htm

Even **** tossing for distance would be better then going online for a
sound trouncing.

>>>You've been out in the sun too long...
>>
>>You've haven't been out enough.
>

> You've come out?

Is that a proposition?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

the guvnor
November 16th 04, 12:56 PM

>>>You need a hobby.
>>

>> This sort of thing?
>>
>> http://www.thesylvaherald.com/B-Croft032802.htm
>
> Even **** tossing for distance would be better then going online for a
> sound trouncing.

You'd better find yourself a cow pat then...

>>>You've haven't been out enough.
>>

>> You've come out?
>
> Is that a proposition?

I don't swing that way sweetie, I sent the roses back...

Ack
November 17th 04, 06:34 AM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>For us to abuse?
>>
>>When are you going to start?
>

> You American, you!

I've heard some insults in my time, but that's really hitting below the
belt.

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 08:56 AM
"Ack" > wrote in message

>>>When are you going to start?
>>

>> You American, you!
> I've heard some insults in my time, but that's really hitting below the
> belt.

I know, sorry Chris that was a horrible thing to accuse you of being...

America the Beautiful
November 17th 04, 10:32 AM
the guvnor wrote:

>>>You American, you!
>>
>>I've heard some insults in my time, but that's really hitting below the
>>belt.
>

> I know, sorry Chris that was a horrible thing to accuse you of being...

I've never been called 'you' before, but we can let bygones be bygones.