PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Bob Mann

Randy Shrader
November 14th 04, 10:40 PM
Have you seen this movie? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366996/

Set in Winnipeg, which has been voted the World Capital of Sorrow :)

It's gotten some good reviews actually, I may check it out for no other
reason than the beer baroness has glass artificial legs filled with her own
beer . . .

Randy

Bob Mann
November 14th 04, 11:30 PM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:40:45 GMT, "Randy Shrader"
> wrote:

>Have you seen this movie? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366996/
>
>Set in Winnipeg, which has been voted the World Capital of Sorrow :)
>
>It's gotten some good reviews actually, I may check it out for no other
>reason than the beer baroness has glass artificial legs filled with her own
>beer . . .
>
>Randy

You know...I haven't seen it. As much as people rave about Guy Maddin
around here his stuff still doesn't get much screen time.
One of these days I have to see it and a few others (Tales from the
Gimli Hospital for instance)
Much of his stuff is pretty offbeat.
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Tifosi Bob
November 15th 04, 03:10 AM
"Randy Shrader" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Winnipeg, which has been voted the World Capital of Sorrow :)

Those who have been to wpg fully understand, worse than toe fungus...

John Hanson
November 15th 04, 03:34 AM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:10:59 -0500, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>"Randy Shrader" > wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>
>Winnipeg, which has been voted the World Capital of Sorrow :)
>

>Those who have been to wpg fully understand, worse than toe fungus...

Sheesh, you people even hate each other.

Bob Mann
November 15th 04, 05:14 AM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:34:05 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:10:59 -0500, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote in
>misc.fitness.weights:
>

>>"Randy Shrader" > wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]
>>
>>Winnipeg, which has been voted the World Capital of Sorrow :)
>>

>>Those who have been to wpg fully understand, worse than toe fungus...
>>
>Sheesh, you people even hate each other.

Well, I didn't until now. (he's from Lotus Land - don't kill his buzz)