PDA

View Full Version : DHT TEST BLOCKER ?

robert
November 15th 04, 12:33 AM
Does anyone know what supplements can block the conversion of Testosterone
into DHT Testosterone ? I know about Proscar , Saw Palmetto and zinc. Any
others ? Also the health food store tried to tell me that taking 100 mg of
zinc a day will play havoc with copper in my system so I should use that
too. I have not been able to verify the copper need. Anyone have any more
answers to this ? THANKS !

Robert G Smith

TonyZ2001
November 16th 04, 02:59 PM
wrote:

>Does anyone know what supplements can block the conversion of Testosterone
>into DHT Testosterone ? I know about Proscar , Saw Palmetto and zinc. Any
>others ? Also the health food store tried to tell me that taking 100 mg of
>zinc a day will play havoc with copper in my system so I should use that
>too. I have not been able to verify the copper need. Anyone have any more
>answers to this ? THANKS !
>
>Robert G Smith

Zinc will definitely inhibit Copper, not sure of how well it block DHT though.

Tony