PDA

View Full Version : Coach Tyce

Tifosi Bob
November 15th 04, 03:17 AM
Vikings suck big time, they haven't been the same since Tyce did a photo opp
w/ dubya.

Y'know what would be cool to see?

Jesse Ventura having sex doggy-style withe Mike Tyce.
Picture it!!
Do me big boy....

John Hanson
November 15th 04, 03:54 AM
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:17:49 -0500, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>Vikings suck big time, they haven't been the same since Tyce did a photo opp
>w/ dubya.
>
>Y'know what would be cool to see?
>
>Jesse Ventura having sex doggy-style withe Mike Tyce.
>Picture it!!
>Do me big boy....

BWAHAHAHAHA

August Pamplona
November 15th 04, 06:12 AM
In ,
John Hanson > typed:
> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:17:49 -0500, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote in
> misc.fitness.weights:
>
>> Vikings suck big time, they haven't been the same since Tyce did a
>> photo opp w/ dubya.
>>
>> Y'know what would be cool to see?
>>
>> Jesse Ventura having sex doggy-style withe Mike Tyce.
>> Picture it!!
>> Do me big boy....
>>
> BWAHAHAHAHA

Better yet, media jackal style.

August Pamplona
--
The waterfall in Java is not wet.
- omegazero2003 on m.f.w.

a.a. # 1811 apatriot #20 Eater of smut
Proud member of the reality-based community.
The address in this message's 'From' field, in accordance with
individual.net's TOS, is real. However, almost all messages
reaching this address are deleted without human intervention.
In other words, if you e-mail me there, I will not receive your message.

To make sure that e-mail messages actually reach me,
make sure that my e-mail address is not hot.