PDA

View Full Version : Prohormones - 1st time usage plan. recommendations, comments please...(a little long)

Bluesman
November 15th 04, 03:22 PM
Greetings ~

I have been doing some research on prohormones (It was by accident
really, a running friend of mine told me about DHEA, so I did some
research on it, and discovered the world of prohormones. - I also
discovered that DHEA doesn't do much.)

Anyway, I did some research, read Will's excellent article, and I have
a few questions for the knowledgable.

I am 37 (so thoretically an increase in test can be well utilized),
and have been lifting for several years. 5'9" 175-180, 33-34" waist,
looking to add strength and size, and not blubber. I am big on core
lifts (squats, bench, deads, chins, militarys) and have been on three
HST cyles with success. If I could reach a solid 185-190 by next
spring, keeping the 33-34 inch waist, I would be happy. I am not
looking to become monstrous, just to add more strength to avoid
injury, and naturally size to look good as well.

My question is if I were to try 1-AD and/or 4-AD, what gains can be
expected? (I am aware of the side effects - what if more difficult to
find is the expected gains)

I would start with a two week cycle to see how my body reacts. If it
is bad, then no big deal, I stop immediately and throw the **** out -
if it is good, then I would icnrease to a 3 week cycle, and go from
there.

I would also take Milk Thistle (liver), Saw Palmetto (hair loss,
prostate), Hawthorne Berry (BP) and flax (general wellness) along
with/after the cycle to protect my body. I would also work out
5x/week and eat like a madman.

Thoughts on this plan? Is 1-ad & 4-ad a good place to start? Can
4-ad be taken alone? (I don't like the sexual issues that are linked
to 1-ad alone.) Is it worth it for the potential benefit? What can I
expect and what am I not factoring in? Are these soon going to be off
the market?

Sorry for the long post - thoughts are appreciated.

Bluesman

Axel of the North!
November 15th 04, 06:59 PM
On 15 Nov 2004 07:22:56 -0800, (Bluesman)
wrote:

>Greetings ~
>
>I have been doing some research on prohormones (It was by accident
>really, a running friend of mine told me about DHEA, so I did some
>research on it, and discovered the world of prohormones. - I also
>discovered that DHEA doesn't do much.)
>
>Anyway, I did some research, read Will's excellent article, and I have
>a few questions for the knowledgable.
>
>I am 37 (so thoretically an increase in test can be well utilized),
>and have been lifting for several years. 5'9" 175-180, 33-34" waist,
>looking to add strength and size, and not blubber. I am big on core
>lifts (squats, bench, deads, chins, militarys) and have been on three
>HST cyles with success. If I could reach a solid 185-190 by next
>spring, keeping the 33-34 inch waist, I would be happy. I am not
>looking to become monstrous, just to add more strength to avoid
>injury, and naturally size to look good as well.
>
>My question is if I were to try 1-AD and/or 4-AD, what gains can be
>expected? (I am aware of the side effects - what if more difficult to
>find is the expected gains)
>
>I would start with a two week cycle to see how my body reacts. If it
>is bad, then no big deal, I stop immediately and throw the **** out -
>if it is good, then I would icnrease to a 3 week cycle, and go from
>there.
>
>I would also take Milk Thistle (liver), Saw Palmetto (hair loss,
>prostate), Hawthorne Berry (BP) and flax (general wellness) along
>with/after the cycle to protect my body. I would also work out
>5x/week and eat like a madman.
>
>Thoughts on this plan? Is 1-ad & 4-ad a good place to start? Can
>4-ad be taken alone? (I don't like the sexual issues that are linked
>to 1-ad alone.) Is it worth it for the potential benefit? What can I
>expect and what am I not factoring in? Are these soon going to be off
>the market?
>
>Sorry for the long post - thoughts are appreciated.
>

>Bluesman

i'm wondering about experienced user's philosophies on the
strengths/weaknesses, advantages/disadvantages of the various forms.
sublingual is faster entry needing constant re-supply for the hardcore
gain-fast-now gang.. transdermals are sustained release.

how about those neato ones like meth-1-test and 1-test?

would the cyclodextrin 4-norandrostenediol 12.5mg sublinguals ("Gen"
brand) at vitaglo be a good deal? (like low-30s for 120).

anyone with info on 4-norandrostenediol?

here's an excerpt from Bill Roberts (whoever that is) at
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/pharmacology/prohormones-of-anabolic-steroids.htm:

"The norandro products offer the potential of lessening these side
effects, because they cannot be converted to testosterone. Instead,
they are converted to nandrolone. This steroid is much less likely
than testosterone to cause hair and skin problems. Also, norandrostene
is less able than androstene to be converted to estrogen, so it may be
less likely than androstene to lead to gynecomastia. For women that
conversion is not a disadvantage, and the nor products offer the
advantage of giving a better ratio of muscle-building effect to
undesired side effects. Even so, for many women some virilization will
result from any dose that is effective for building muscle."

but then:

"Therefore, the norandro products may be considered probably safer
than the andro products. They have not been on the market long enough,
though, for this to be certain. Norandrostene, though, has been
reported by some users to interfere with erectile function, and
norandrodiol may also have this problem."

yikes!

not that i care about erectile function at the moment...

we should have some kind of serious public discussion. us skinny
weak-ass loser-types need to do some quick research and make the right
choices within a very short span of time before this ****ing gubmint
takes away our freedom.

anyone make those dermal gels, like the kind at bulk nutrition?

Axel of the North!
November 16th 04, 03:49 AM
wrote:

>Greetings ~
>
>I have been doing some research on prohormones (It was by accident
>really, a running friend of mine told me about DHEA, so I did some
>research on it, and discovered the world of prohormones. - I also
>discovered that DHEA doesn't do much.)
>
>Anyway, I did some research, read Will's excellent article, and I have
>a few questions for the knowledgable.
>
>I am 37 (so thoretically an increase in test can be well utilized),
>and have been lifting for several years. 5'9" 175-180, 33-34" waist,
>looking to add strength and size, and not blubber. I am big on core
>lifts (squats, bench, deads, chins, militarys) and have been on three
>HST cyles with success. If I could reach a solid 185-190 by next
>spring, keeping the 33-34 inch waist, I would be happy. I am not
>looking to become monstrous, just to add more strength to avoid
>injury, and naturally size to look good as well.
>
>My question is if I were to try 1-AD and/or 4-AD, what gains can be
>expected? (I am aware of the side effects - what if more difficult to
>find is the expected gains)
>
>I would start with a two week cycle to see how my body reacts. If it
>is bad, then no big deal, I stop immediately and throw the **** out -
>if it is good, then I would icnrease to a 3 week cycle, and go from
>there.
>
>I would also take Milk Thistle (liver), Saw Palmetto (hair loss,
>prostate), Hawthorne Berry (BP) and flax (general wellness) along
>with/after the cycle to protect my body. I would also work out
>5x/week and eat like a madman.
>
>Thoughts on this plan? Is 1-ad & 4-ad a good place to start? Can
>4-ad be taken alone? (I don't like the sexual issues that are linked
>to 1-ad alone.) Is it worth it for the potential benefit? What can I
>expect and what am I not factoring in? Are these soon going to be off
>the market?
>
>Sorry for the long post - thoughts are appreciated.
>

>Bluesman

don't know if this will help you but here is a link i liked for
"research" value:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

Bluesman
November 16th 04, 01:51 PM

> don't know if this will help you but here is a link i liked for
> "research" value:
>
> http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

Axel,

I just read the Big Cat's article (all 50 pages of it) last night.
Pretty good, but the article appears dated as he has limited info on
1-AD and nothing on M1T.

As far as subliqual goes, Big Cat said that larger doses (over 25 mg)
don't get into the bloodstream using that method. Oral is still the
best way to go.

I use Vitaglo for everything, and will probably use them if I order
any prohormones as well.

Later,

Bluesman