PDA

View Full Version : Re: FBI turned AMERICA into a NATION of PROGRAMMED SLAVES and ROBOTS

DHW
November 15th 04, 06:10 PM
On 15 Nov 2004 03:49:30 -0800, (Keith) wrote:

>Please save this column on your computers and email accounts and also
>forward this to all your friends, family, coworkers, democracy
>websites, civil liberties websites and as many americans as possible
>who are genuinely concerned about CIVIL LIBERTIES and FREEDOM in
>America.
>
>FBI turned AMERICA into a NATION of "PROGRAMMED SLAVES" and "ROBOTS"

Thank God. This is such good news. I was so afraid that it was my
children that had turned me in to a programmed slave and robot (no
quotation marks needed.)

D. Wells

Remove the numbers to mail me. Include the text "gore-in-2004"
(without quotation marks) to ensure you make it past the spam filter.