PDA

View Full Version : MNF Intro

Tifosi Bob
November 16th 04, 02:05 AM
Is it me or are they getting stupider by the week? ABC probably pays a team
of idiots to come up with this ****. Oh wait, they're american, that
explains it!

User
November 16th 04, 02:29 AM
> Oh wait, they're american, that explains it!

What?

Lee Watkins
November 16th 04, 02:34 AM
i agree with you in principle...but dammit, as old as she is, i would STILL
boff teri hatcher....

lee

"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
. ..
> Is it me or are they getting stupider by the week? ABC probably pays a
> team
> of idiots to come up with this ****. Oh wait, they're american, that
> explains it!

Dave Zero
November 16th 04, 05:00 AM
Tifosi Bob > wrote:
> Is it me or are they getting stupider by the week? ABC probably pays
> a team of idiots to come up with this ****. Oh wait, they're
> american, that explains it!

Terrorist!

--
Dave Zero

"And I don't care about making an ass out of myself because most people
already realize I am one." - Dr. Kary B. Mullis

"I criticize by creation" - Cicero

"I'm not here to make people happy. I prefer to **** people off." - Liam
Gallagher

e.Morr
November 16th 04, 05:30 AM
i didn't think it was very appropriate, IMHO.

ed

"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
. ..
> Is it me or are they getting stupider by the week? ABC probably pays a
> team
> of idiots to come up with this ****. Oh wait, they're american, that
> explains it!

JP
November 16th 04, 05:32 AM
On 11/15/04 9:05 PM, in article
, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote:

> Is it me or are they getting stupider by the week? ABC probably pays a team
> of idiots to come up with this ****. Oh wait, they're american, that
> explains it!

The Sam Elliott was the best so far, but this is a good second.

JP

Bike Nut
November 16th 04, 08:22 AM
"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
. ..
> Is it me or are they getting stupider by the week? ABC probably pays a
team
> of idiots to come up with this ****. Oh wait, they're american, that
> explains it!

Insulting Americans while watching an extremely American past time that
no eurotrash would ever watch because it's not really "futbol". Yeah that's
consistent.

Lee Watkins
November 16th 04, 03:53 PM
eh, it was just ABC sticking in advertising for antoehr show. had slightly
more to do with the game then the destiny's child video at halftime....

lee