PDA

View Full Version : Re: american scum attack doctors and nurses

John Hanson
November 16th 04, 03:08 AM
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:39:49 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_13601.shtml

Please cite credible sources in the future.

the guvnor
November 16th 04, 09:04 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message

>>http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_13601.shtml
>>
> Please cite credible sources in the future.

They made it all up?

America the Beautiful
November 16th 04, 11:31 AM
the guvnor wrote:

> "John Hanson" > wrote in message
>

>>>http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_13601.shtml
>>>

>>Please cite credible sources in the future.
>

> They made it all up?

Are you suggesting they didn't?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

the guvnor
November 16th 04, 11:34 AM
"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message

>>>Please cite credible sources in the future.
>>

>> They made it all up?
>
> Are you suggesting they didn't?

Of course, given the US military's reputation for war crimes, why wouldn't
anyone believe it?

Justin Case
November 16th 04, 11:35 AM
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:08:20 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:39:49 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>

>>http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_13601.shtml
>>
>Please cite credible sources in the future.

Just like the "baby milk factory".

Patrick
November 16th 04, 03:52 PM
"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message
. ..

> the guvnor wrote:

>>>Please cite credible sources in the future.
>>

>> They made it all up?
>
> Are you suggesting they didn't?
>
> --
Hey man, if it's on the internet, it must be true, right? -;) The guvnor
likes to criticize FoxNews as a reliable source regularly, but seems
offended when one questions one of his sources.

Anthropy
November 16th 04, 08:11 PM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:35:36 GMT, Justin Case >
wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:08:20 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:39:49 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>>

>>>http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_13601.shtml
>>>
>>Please cite credible sources in the future.
>
>Just like the "baby milk factory".

Or the WMD's.

Justin Case
November 16th 04, 11:24 PM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:11:11 GMT, Anthropy > wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:35:36 GMT, Justin Case >
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:08:20 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

>>>Please cite credible sources in the future.
>>
>>Just like the "baby milk factory".
>
>Or the WMD's.

what ever it takes...

Larry J.
November 17th 04, 11:44 PM
Waving the right to remain silent, Anthropy > wrote:

> Sheeeeeeesh, always with the knob gags. You're obsessed. Maybe it's
> time to re-enlist. Apparently that's what the majority of repressed
> homosexuals do. Lets face it. You're surrounded by fit young men
> constantly, you get to see them in the shower every day and you can
> always dress up fondling each other by pretending to wrestle or other
> "macho" pursuits.

Sounds more like your "public" schools where the elite of your society goes
for manly sports.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"