PDA

View Full Version : Re: 'This one's faking he's dead' - 'He's dead now'

Paul Cassel
November 16th 04, 02:31 PM
the guvnor wrote:
> "The footage showed several Marines with a group of prisoners who were
> either lying on the floor or propped against a wall of the bombed-out
> building."

Is there no one left in the entire UK that has a dick?

Larry J.
November 16th 04, 02:58 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, Paul Cassel >
said:

> the guvnor wrote:
>> "The footage showed several Marines with a group of prisoners
>> who were either lying on the floor or propped against a wall of
>> the bombed-out building."
>>

> Is there no one left in the entire UK that has a dick?

Yeah, bring back Margaret Thatcher, the last brit with balls..!

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Paul Cassel
November 16th 04, 05:03 PM
Larry J. wrote:
> Waiving the right to remain silent, Paul Cassel >
> said:
>

>>the guvnor wrote:
>>
>>>"The footage showed several Marines with a group of prisoners
>>>who were either lying on the floor or propped against a wall of
>>>the bombed-out building."
>>>

>>Is there no one left in the entire UK that has a dick?
>

> Yeah, bring back Margaret Thatcher, the last brit with balls..!

Funny that some old woman had more spine than any UK male has or had.

John HUDSON
November 16th 04, 05:11 PM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:31:31 -0700, Paul Cassel > wrote:

>the guvnor wrote:
>> "The footage showed several Marines with a group of prisoners who were
>> either lying on the floor or propped against a wall of the bombed-out
>> building."
>>

>Is there no one left in the entire UK that has a dick?

You would not like mine on the end of your nose for a wart, that's for
sure!! ;o)

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 01:03 AM
"John M. Williams" > wrote in message

> I just heard a story on NPR this evening. US troops approached a
> home, and they believed that a family was inside, so they did not use
> an explosive charge at the door as is their usual policy. When they
> entered, there was, indeed, a family there, except the insurgents were
> using the family as a shield. The insurgents killed one of our
> soldiers before they were neutralized.

It's truly amazing that American believe this sort of lame propaganda....

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 01:10 AM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:03:55 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>"John M. Williams" > wrote in message
>
>> I just heard a story on NPR this evening. US troops approached a
>> home, and they believed that a family was inside, so they did not use
>> an explosive charge at the door as is their usual policy. When they
>> entered, there was, indeed, a family there, except the insurgents were
>> using the family as a shield. The insurgents killed one of our
>> soldiers before they were neutralized.
>
>It's truly amazing that American believe this sort of lame propaganda....

The only propaganda on NPR is leftist.

Patrick
November 17th 04, 01:24 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:03:55 GMT, "the guvnor"
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>

>>"John M. Williams" > wrote in message
>>
>>> I just heard a story on NPR this evening. US troops approached a
>>> home, and they believed that a family was inside, so they did not use
>>> an explosive charge at the door as is their usual policy. When they
>>> entered, there was, indeed, a family there, except the insurgents were
>>> using the family as a shield. The insurgents killed one of our
>>> soldiers before they were neutralized.
>>
>>It's truly amazing that American believe this sort of lame propaganda....
>>
> The only propaganda on NPR is leftist.

The guvnor is apparently unaware of what NPR is. It is "National Public
Radio" funded in part by federal tax dollars that leans hard to the left.
You see guvnor, in the US, liberals can't get their message out unless aided
by the tax dollars of the masses 'cause nobody wants to listen to their
****.

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 01:26 AM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:16:34 +1300, Gregory Procter
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>"John M. Williams" wrote:
>

>> I just heard a story on NPR this evening. US troops approached a
>> home, and they believed that a family was inside, so they did not use
>> an explosive charge at the door as is their usual policy. When they
>> entered, there was, indeed, a family there, except the insurgents were
>> using the family as a shield. The insurgents killed one of our
>> soldiers before they were neutralized.
>
>So are you trying to say one US troop is more important than an entire family who
>you've gone to liberate?

I don't know John's answer but mine is a resounding "hell yeah".

>Those are people's homes you are destroying. They don't get them replaced by
>insurance just because you decide you need to destroy them.

And we should care why exactly?

Richard Smith
November 17th 04, 01:40 AM
"John HUDSON" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:31:31 -0700, Paul Cassel > wrote:
>
> >the guvnor wrote:
> >> "The footage showed several Marines with a group of prisoners who were
> >> either lying on the floor or propped against a wall of the bombed-out
> >> building."
> >>

> >Is there no one left in the entire UK that has a dick?
>
> You would not like mine on the end of your nose for a wart, that's for
> sure!! ;o)

Now that would be a "hairy" wart, eh what guv'?

Richard
:-)

Richard Smith
November 17th 04, 01:49 AM
"the guvnor" > wrote in message

> "John M. Williams" > wrote in message
>
> > I just heard a story on NPR this evening. US troops approached a
> > home, and they believed that a family was inside, so they did not use
> > an explosive charge at the door as is their usual policy. When they
> > entered, there was, indeed, a family there, except the insurgents were
> > using the family as a shield. The insurgents killed one of our
> > soldiers before they were neutralized.
>
> It's truly amazing that American believe this sort of lame propaganda....

How bravely you type behind your keyboard, you pussy.

But I salute you for waving your braindead superiority around like a banner
for all your fellow troglodytes.

Well argued!!

Richard

Richard Smith
November 17th 04, 01:54 AM
"Patrick" > wrote in message

> "John Hanson" > wrote in message
> > On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:03:55 GMT, "the guvnor"
> > > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
> >

> >>"John M. Williams" > wrote in
message

> >>It's truly amazing that American believe this sort of lame
propaganda....

> > The only propaganda on NPR is leftist.
> >
> The guvnor is apparently unaware of what NPR is. It is "National Public
> Radio" funded in part by federal tax dollars that leans hard to the left.
> You see guvnor, in the US, liberals can't get their message out unless
aided
> by the tax dollars of the masses 'cause nobody wants to listen to their
> ****.

Whereas more than enough sheep minded lemmings are unwilling to express a
dissenting point of view for fear of being branded "liberal", so the
"neo-conservative" radio is now popular since they express the God given
right for every true blooded American to drive a 4 ton vee-hickle with
really ****ty gas mileage and be in debt to their ears because after
all..."your Republican gub'mint loves ewe!! and will keep you safe for
aaahhll yer life!!!" Do I hear an AMEN BROTHERS!!!!

I own several handguns and have my CCW in Texas and yet I find GWB to be a
bit "simple"...which explains his popularity with all the "30 something"
morons who voted Democrat in their late 'teens and early 20's. I voted for
the guy but his lack of forthrightness ****es me off.

News==----
Newsgroups

Pat Styles
November 17th 04, 01:55 AM
"Anthropy" > wrote in message
> To the rest of the world it's just another example of US barbarism.
> Notch up a few thousand newly created haters of America.

I understand al jazeera claims to be in possession of a video showing Margaret
Hassan (sp?) being murdered. Could you give me a count on how many newly
created haters of islamic extremists that begat? Would it be more or less than
the videos of hostages being beheaded created?
ps

Patrick
November 17th 04, 02:14 AM
"Richard Smith" > wrote in message

> "Patrick" > wrote in message
>>
>> "John Hanson" > wrote in message
>> > On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:03:55 GMT, "the guvnor"

> message

> propaganda....
>> >>
>> > The only propaganda on NPR is leftist.
>> >
>> The guvnor is apparently unaware of what NPR is. It is "National Public
>> Radio" funded in part by federal tax dollars that leans hard to the left.
>> You see guvnor, in the US, liberals can't get their message out unless
> aided
>> by the tax dollars of the masses 'cause nobody wants to listen to their
>> ****.
>>

> Whereas more than enough sheep minded lemmings are unwilling to express a
> dissenting point of view for fear of being branded "liberal", so the
> "neo-conservative" radio is now popular since they express the God given
> right for every true blooded American to drive a 4 ton vee-hickle with
> really ****ty gas mileage and be in debt to their ears because after
> all..."your Republican gub'mint loves ewe!! and will keep you safe for
> aaahhll yer life!!!" Do I hear an AMEN BROTHERS!!!!

The point of using federal tax dollars either completely eluded you or you
chose deliberately to ignore it. In either case, read with a little
comprehension next time before going on your tirade about "PRIVATELY FUNDED"
radio talk shows.

> I own several handguns and have my CCW in Texas and yet I find GWB to be a
> bit "simple"...which explains his popularity with all the "30 something"
> morons who voted Democrat in their late 'teens and early 20's. I voted
> for
> the guy but his lack of forthrightness ****es me off.

> News==----
>> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000
> Newsgroups
>> ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Gregory Procter
November 17th 04, 02:15 AM
John Hanson wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:16:34 +1300, Gregory Procter
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>

> >"John M. Williams" wrote:
> >

> >> I just heard a story on NPR this evening. US troops approached a
> >> home, and they believed that a family was inside, so they did not use
> >> an explosive charge at the door as is their usual policy. When they
> >> entered, there was, indeed, a family there, except the insurgents were
> >> using the family as a shield. The insurgents killed one of our
> >> soldiers before they were neutralized.
> >
> >So are you trying to say one US troop is more important than an entire family who
> >you've gone to liberate?
>
> I don't know John's answer but mine is a resounding "hell yeah".

So take your ****ing murderous troops home and look after them.
People who go to a foreign country to slaughter innocent civilans for money have a
negative worth in the world.

> >Those are people's homes you are destroying. They don't get them replaced by
> >insurance just because you decide you need to destroy them.
>
> And we should care why exactly?

Because you're plain stupid and you should try to accept the warnings of people who
know better than you.

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 02:46 AM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:15:34 +1300, Gregory Procter
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>John Hanson wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:16:34 +1300, Gregory Procter
>> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>> >So are you trying to say one US troop is more important than an entire family who
>> >you've gone to liberate?
>>
>> I don't know John's answer but mine is a resounding "hell yeah".
>
>So take your ****ing murderous troops home and look after them.
>People who go to a foreign country to slaughter innocent civilans for money have a
>negative worth in the world.

Funny how you leftist think it's just fine and dandy for a terrorist
to hide behind an innocent family in combat or to saw the heads off of
innocent workers but you think it's immoral for us to kill insurgents.

>> >Those are people's homes you are destroying. They don't get them replaced by
>> >insurance just because you decide you need to destroy them.
>>
>> And we should care why exactly?
>
>Because you're plain stupid and you should try to accept the warnings of people who
>know better than you.

But you don't know better. You didn't lose your empire because you
went to war with terrorists. You lost it because you tried to
subjugate people in foreign lands who have the basic instinct to be
free of oppressive government.

Richard Smith
November 17th 04, 02:47 AM
"Patrick" > wrote in message

> "Richard Smith" > wrote in message

> > message

> > propaganda....

> >> The guvnor is apparently unaware of what NPR is. It is "National
Public
> >> Radio" funded in part by federal tax dollars that leans hard to the
left.
> >> You see guvnor, in the US, liberals can't get their message out unless
> > aided
> >> by the tax dollars of the masses 'cause nobody wants to listen to their
> >> ****.
> >>

> > Whereas more than enough sheep minded lemmings are unwilling to express
> > dissenting point of view for fear of being branded "liberal", so the
> > "neo-conservative" radio is now popular since they express the God given
> > right for every true blooded American to drive a 4 ton vee-hickle with
> > really ****ty gas mileage and be in debt to their ears because after
> > all..."your Republican gub'mint loves ewe!! and will keep you safe for
> > aaahhll yer life!!!" Do I hear an AMEN BROTHERS!!!!
>
> The point of using federal tax dollars either completely eluded you or you
> chose deliberately to ignore it. In either case, read with a little
> comprehension next time before going on your tirade about "PRIVATELY
FUNDED"
> radio talk shows.

I wasn't "going on" about NPR you idiot. I was going on about all the
"rustic limaugh" wannabe neo-conservatives on the "public" airwaves and the
idiots who buy into the crap spewed by the advertising supported media. not
the tax supported media. Moron. I'll bet you own an SUV and justify because
you overflow your toilet at least once a year.

RIchard

> > I own several handguns and have my CCW in Texas and yet I find GWB to be
> > bit "simple"...which explains his popularity with all the "30 something"
> > morons who voted Democrat in their late 'teens and early 20's. I voted
> > for
> > the guy but his lack of forthrightness ****es me off.

> > News==----
> >> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
>100,000
> > Newsgroups
> >> ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

News==----
Newsgroups

Gregory Procter
November 17th 04, 02:48 AM
John Hanson wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:15:34 +1300, Gregory Procter
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>

> >John Hanson wrote:
> >
> >> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:16:34 +1300, Gregory Procter

> >> I don't know John's answer but mine is a resounding "hell yeah".
> >
> >So take your ****ing murderous troops home and look after them.
> >People who go to a foreign country to slaughter innocent civilans for money have a
> >negative worth in the world.
> >
> Funny how you leftist think it's just fine and dandy for a terrorist
> to hide behind an innocent family in combat or to saw the heads off of
> innocent workers but you think it's immoral for us to kill insurgents.

No John, I don't think it is fine and dandy for a terrorist to hide ... If I thought you
were one of those then I would tell you that I don't think it's ok.
I do think it is immoral of you to go to another country and then kill innocent
civilians, and even immoral of you to kill those civilians who dare to try and defend
themselves, their families, their neighbours and their possessions.

> >> And we should care why exactly?
> >
> >Because you're plain stupid and you should try to accept the warnings of people who
> >know better than you.
> >
> But you don't know better. You didn't lose your empire because you
> went to war with terrorists. You lost it because you tried to
> subjugate people in foreign lands who have the basic instinct to be
> free of oppressive government.

Huhh?
So you're aware of the consequences of trying to subjugate people in foreign lands who
have the basic instinct to be free of oppressive government. So why do you continue to
try to subjugate them?

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 02:50 AM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:55:11 -0800, "Pat Styles"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>"Anthropy" > wrote in message
>> To the rest of the world it's just another example of US barbarism.
>> Notch up a few thousand newly created haters of America.
>
>I understand al jazeera claims to be in possession of a video showing Margaret
>Hassan (sp?) being murdered. Could you give me a count on how many newly
>created haters of islamic extremists that begat? Would it be more or less than
>the videos of hostages being beheaded created?

Interesting too how they claim she was shot yet will not air the
video. The woman that was found in Fallujah was disemboweled and
mutilated. I'll bet it's the same woman.

Patrick
November 17th 04, 03:10 AM
"Richard Smith" > wrote in message

> "Patrick" > wrote in message

>> > message

> use
> they

>> > propaganda....

> Public
> left.
>> > aided
>> >>

>> > Whereas more than enough sheep minded lemmings are unwilling to express
>> > dissenting point of view for fear of being branded "liberal", so the
>> > "neo-conservative" radio is now popular since they express the God
>> > given
>> > right for every true blooded American to drive a 4 ton vee-hickle with
>> > really ****ty gas mileage and be in debt to their ears because after
>> > all..."your Republican gub'mint loves ewe!! and will keep you safe for
>> > aaahhll yer life!!!" Do I hear an AMEN BROTHERS!!!!
>>
>> The point of using federal tax dollars either completely eluded you or
>> you
>> chose deliberately to ignore it. In either case, read with a little
>> comprehension next time before going on your tirade about "PRIVATELY
> FUNDED"
>> radio talk shows.
>
> I wasn't "going on" about NPR you idiot. I was going on about all the
> "rustic limaugh" wannabe neo-conservatives on the "public" airwaves and
> the
> idiots who buy into the crap spewed by the advertising supported media.
> not
> the tax supported media. Moron. I'll bet you own an SUV and justify
> because
> you overflow your toilet at least once a year.
>
> RIchard

Ford Taurus and Ford Focus (combined average mpg of 25/city and 37/highway)
I know precisely what you were talking about. You seem to have lost the
point of my previous post. I WAS going on about NPR. Christ man, what the
**** did I say that sent you on such a divergent tangent???

Hugh Beyer
November 17th 04, 03:22 AM
"Patrick" > wrote in :

> "John Hanson" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:03:55 GMT, "the guvnor"
>> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>>

>>>"John M. Williams" > wrote in
>>>message

>>>It's truly amazing that American believe this sort of lame
>>>propaganda....
>>>
>> The only propaganda on NPR is leftist.
>>
> The guvnor is apparently unaware of what NPR is. It is "National Public
> Radio" funded in part by federal tax dollars that leans hard to the
> left. You see guvnor, in the US, liberals can't get their message out
> unless aided by the tax dollars of the masses 'cause nobody wants to
> listen to their ****.

Horse pucky. NPR, by and large, reports the news. Someone posted a study
recently showing that people who listen to NPR have a fairly accurate idea
of what's going on in the world, as opposed to, say, Fox.

I've heard a couple of variants on the above story and yes, I believe them.
You thought somehow war was pretty?

Hugh

--
One puppy had its dewclaws removed in the creation of this post, but for
reasons of hygene and it really doesn't hurt them at all.

Ack
November 17th 04, 07:07 AM
Larry J. wrote:

> Waiving the right to remain silent, Paul Cassel >
> said:
>

>>the guvnor wrote:
>>
>>>"The footage showed several Marines with a group of prisoners
>>>who were either lying on the floor or propped against a wall of
>>>the bombed-out building."
>>>

>>Is there no one left in the entire UK that has a dick?
>

> Yeah, bring back Margaret Thatcher, the last brit with balls..!

Bring back Hillary Clinton, the last Merkin president with balls..!

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 09:37 AM

>> >Is there no one left in the entire UK that has a dick?
>>
>> You would not like mine on the end of your nose for a wart, that's for
>> sure!! ;o)
>
> Now that would be a "hairy" wart, eh what guv'?

But only a very small one...

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 09:48 AM
"Richard Smith" > wrote in message

>> > I just heard a story on NPR this evening. US troops approached a
>> > home, and they believed that a family was inside, so they did not use
>> > an explosive charge at the door as is their usual policy. When they
>> > entered, there was, indeed, a family there, except the insurgents were
>> > using the family as a shield. The insurgents killed one of our
>> > soldiers before they were neutralized.
>>
>> It's truly amazing that American believe this sort of lame propaganda....
>
> How bravely you type behind your keyboard, you pussy.

You expected more from Usenet?

> But I salute you for waving your braindead superiority around like a
> banner
> for all your fellow troglodytes.

I have to lower my game to suit my target audience.

> Well argued!!

Of course...

John HUDSON
November 17th 04, 09:50 AM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:37:19 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote:

>>> You would not like mine on the end of your nose for a wart, that's for
>>> sure!! ;o)
>>
>> Now that would be a "hairy" wart, eh what guv'?
>
>But only a very small one...

I suspect, on the evidence of the puerile and rabble-rousing content
of your input "guv", that you are more than familiar with "very small
hairy warts", given that you have to face the reflection of such an
apparition each day as you shave!! ;o)

John HUDSON
November 17th 04, 09:53 AM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:40:35 -0600, "Richard Smith"
> wrote:

>"John HUDSON" > wrote in message

>> >Is there no one left in the entire UK that has a dick?
>>
>> You would not like mine on the end of your nose for a wart, that's for
>> sure!! ;o)
>
>Now that would be a "hairy" wart, eh what guv'?

Have you been peeping again Richard?!! ;o)

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 09:56 AM
"Richard Smith" > wrote in message

> Well since the money is coming outta my wallet WE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN THERE
> IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

A normal American???

America the Beautiful
November 17th 04, 11:32 AM
Gregory Procter wrote:

> John Hanson wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:48:57 +1300, Gregory Procter
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>>>No John, I don't think it is fine and dandy for a terrorist to hide ... If I thought you
>>>were one of those then I would tell you that I don't think it's ok.
>>>I do think it is immoral of you to go to another country and then kill innocent
>>>civilians, and even immoral of you to kill those civilians who dare to try and defend
>>>themselves, their families, their neighbours and their possessions.
>>
>>Those are not freedom fighter.
>

> You mean they're not fighting to get you out of Fallujah???

Actually no.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

America the Beautiful
November 17th 04, 11:38 AM
Gregory Procter wrote:

> Richard Smith wrote:

>>'bout time you gave some back....after all; watch'a do for all those year
>>for us...protect us from Canada?
>

> We've been protecting you from Soviet nuclear subs, just like you asked.

We were sending you out to sea ahead of us, and if they shoot at you we
know to go in a different direction.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 03:05 PM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:49:55 +1300, Gregory Procter
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>> I agree. However, as to the men who were holding them hostage for use
>> as shields, if one of those guys takes a 5.56 in the noggin whilst
>> he's playin' 'possum, I sure won't lose a wink of sleep over it.
>>
>> After all, that *was* what we were talking about, wasn't it?
>
>Well no - the man who was shot in the head 24 hours after being wounded and left
>without medical attention was not holding any innocent civilians hostage - to suggest
>he was doing that is one step more idiotic than claiming the GI was holding a civilian
>family hostage.

He was just shot minutes before. He was given medical attention the
day before and left there. That day, the marines were taking fire
again from that mosque and 4 of the 5 were shot again. Get your facts
straight.

Top Sirloin
November 17th 04, 06:13 PM
the guvnor wrote:
> "The footage showed several Marines with a group of prisoners who were
> either lying on the floor or propped against a wall of the bombed-out
> building."
>
> "In his report accompanying the images, Sites said that one of the Marines
> noticed that one of the wounded men was still breathing before shouting that
> he was "faking it"."
> ""The Marine then raises his rifle and fires into the man's head. The
> pictures are too graphic for us to broadcast," said Sites. He added: "The
> prisoner did not appear to be armed or threatening in any way"."

I don't understand what the fuss is about. John
Kerry got a silver star for doing the same thing
in Vietnam.

--
Scott Johnson / scottjohnson at kc dot rr dot com

Lucas Buck
November 17th 04, 11:51 PM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:13:25 -0500, Top Sirloin
> wrote:

>the guvnor wrote:
>> "The footage showed several Marines with a group of prisoners who were
>> either lying on the floor or propped against a wall of the bombed-out
>> building."
>>
>> "In his report accompanying the images, Sites said that one of the Marines
>> noticed that one of the wounded men was still breathing before shouting that
>> he was "faking it"."
>> ""The Marine then raises his rifle and fires into the man's head. The
>> pictures are too graphic for us to broadcast," said Sites. He added: "The
>> prisoner did not appear to be armed or threatening in any way"."
>
>I don't understand what the fuss is about. John
>Kerry got a silver star for doing the same thing
>in Vietnam.

Actually, he shot a civilian in the back.

Top Sirloin
November 18th 04, 02:17 AM
Lucas Buck wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:13:25 -0500, Top Sirloin
> > wrote:

>>I don't understand what the fuss is about. John
>>Kerry got a silver star for doing the same thing
>>in Vietnam.
>

> Actually, he shot a civilian in the back.

Dammit! And I was so close!

--
Scott Johnson / scottjohnson at kc dot rr dot com

Gregory Procter
November 18th 04, 02:23 AM
America the Beautiful wrote:

> Gregory Procter wrote:
>

> > John Hanson wrote:

> >>Those are not freedom fighter.
> >

> > You mean they're not fighting to get you out of Fallujah???
>
> Actually no.

Can you be more specific?

=8^[

Gregory Procter
November 18th 04, 02:31 AM
America the Beautiful wrote:

> Gregory Procter wrote:
>

> > Richard Smith wrote:
>
> >>'bout time you gave some back....after all; watch'a do for all those year
> >>for us...protect us from Canada?
> >

> > We've been protecting you from Soviet nuclear subs, just like you asked.
>
> We were sending you out to sea ahead of us, and if they shoot at you we
> know to go in a different direction.

They're shooting at us Chris - go in a different direction!

Gregory Procter
November 18th 04, 02:39 AM
John Hanson wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:49:55 +1300, Gregory Procter
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
> >> I agree. However, as to the men who were holding them hostage for use
> >> as shields, if one of those guys takes a 5.56 in the noggin whilst
> >> he's playin' 'possum, I sure won't lose a wink of sleep over it.
> >>
> >> After all, that *was* what we were talking about, wasn't it?
> >
> >Well no - the man who was shot in the head 24 hours after being wounded and left
> >without medical attention was not holding any innocent civilians hostage - to suggest
> >he was doing that is one step more idiotic than claiming the GI was holding a civilian
> >family hostage.
>
> He was just shot minutes before. He was given medical attention the
> day before and left there.

Hey, that's clever!
You give people medical treatment when they surrender and then tell them to sit still until
someone comes past to shoot them in the head. Sort of 'early medical treatment'.

> That day, the marines were taking fire
> again from that mosque and 4 of the 5 were shot again. Get your facts
> straight.

Err, 5 of the 5 were shot, one because he had the temerity to still be alive.

User
November 18th 04, 02:49 AM
>> ""I don't think the US is paying much attention to the Geneva
>> Conventions any more - that is the problem. This must be
>> investigated," she said."

Oh ****, you mean we've become like every other country in the world and
decided the Geneva Conventions are the stupidest things ever?

Justin Case
November 18th 04, 11:16 AM
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:35:17 +1300, Gregory Procter >
wrote:

>> >Err, it's you that has taken your problems over there.
>>
>> Anti U.S. middle east terrorists have been around for decades. Where 've
>> you been?
>
>I've been right here most of that time - what the hell harm could "Anti U.S. middle east
>terrorists" do to you if you weren't sitting in their countries trying to repress them?

How about the world trade center. Twice. Was that sitting in their
country? NO foreign policy justifies that. No matter what lies of
theirs you believe.

Justin Case
November 18th 04, 11:19 AM
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:39:50 +1300, Gregory Procter >
wrote:

>John Hanson wrote:

>> >Well no - the man who was shot in the head 24 hours after being wounded and left
>> >without medical attention was not holding any innocent civilians hostage - to suggest
>> >he was doing that is one step more idiotic than claiming the GI was holding a civilian
>> >family hostage.
>>
>> He was just shot minutes before. He was given medical attention the
>> day before and left there.
>
>Hey, that's clever!
>You give people medical treatment when they surrender and then tell them to sit still until
>someone comes past to shoot them in the head. Sort of 'early medical treatment'.

Yes, and they surrender, then explode.

Gregory Procter
November 18th 04, 07:56 PM
Justin Case wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:39:50 +1300, Gregory Procter >
> wrote:
>

> >John Hanson wrote:
> >
> >> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:49:55 +1300, Gregory Procter

> >> He was just shot minutes before. He was given medical attention the
> >> day before and left there.
> >
> >Hey, that's clever!
> >You give people medical treatment when they surrender and then tell them to sit still until
> >someone comes past to shoot them in the head. Sort of 'early medical treatment'.
> >
> Yes, and they surrender, then explode.

So the GI was wrong to shoot the man in the head because if he had been a "terrorist" he would
have exploded and died anyway. - good point!

Gregory Procter
November 18th 04, 08:01 PM
Justin Case wrote:

> >> Anti U.S. middle east terrorists have been around for decades. Where 've
> >> you been?
> >
> >I've been right here most of that time - what the hell harm could "Anti U.S. middle east
> >terrorists" do to you if you weren't sitting in their countries trying to repress them?
> >
> How about the world trade center. Twice.

That was pure retaliation - you yanks are all in favour of retaliation so you've got no
reason to gripe on that point.

> Was that sitting in their
> country?

No, but the US military was sitting in their country.

> NO foreign policy justifies that.

You keep interfering in ME politics and yet you think the population of the ME should have no
comeback on the USa - how stupid is that?

> No matter what lies of
> theirs you believe.

I don't have any real contact with them or their lies - I rely almost completely on your lies
to judge you.

Will Brink
November 18th 04, 09:43 PM
In article >,
John Hanson > wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:49:55 +1300, Gregory Procter
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>

> >> I agree. However, as to the men who were holding them hostage for use
> >> as shields, if one of those guys takes a 5.56 in the noggin whilst
> >> he's playin' 'possum, I sure won't lose a wink of sleep over it.
> >>
> >> After all, that *was* what we were talking about, wasn't it?
> >
> >Well no - the man who was shot in the head 24 hours after being wounded and
> >left
> >without medical attention was not holding any innocent civilians hostage -
> >to suggest
> >he was doing that is one step more idiotic than claiming the GI was holding
> >a civilian
> >family hostage.
>
> He was just shot minutes before. He was given medical attention the
> day before and left there. That day, the marines were taking fire
> again from that mosque and 4 of the 5 were shot again. Get your facts
> straight.

And why was the f-ing mosque standing at all? Because the US has spent
so much energy (and American lives) trying to show the population we are
trying to help them. If we wanted to level the place, we could do it in
short order. That we show as much restraint as we do for PR reasons, is
one of many reasons we should not be there, but war is war and it's an
ugly business, which people seem to forget ni matter how many wars take
place.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

November 19th 04, 01:10 AM
In article >,
Will Brink > wrote:

> In article >,
> John Hanson > wrote:

> > >Well no - the man who was shot in the head 24 hours after being wounded
> > >and
> > >left
> > >without medical attention was not holding any innocent civilians hostage -
> > >to suggest
> > >he was doing that is one step more idiotic than claiming the GI was
> > >holding
> > >a civilian
> > >family hostage.
> >
> > He was just shot minutes before. He was given medical attention the
> > day before and left there. That day, the marines were taking fire
> > again from that mosque and 4 of the 5 were shot again. Get your facts
> > straight.
> >

> And why was the f-ing mosque standing at all? Because the US has spent
> so much energy (and American lives) trying to show the population we are
> trying to help them. If we wanted to level the place, we could do it in
> short order. That we show as much restraint as we do for PR reasons, is
> one of many reasons we should not be there, but war is war and it's an
> ugly business, which people seem to forget ni matter how many wars take
> place.

When you start the war you can't really use the "war is war" excuse.

John M. Williams
November 19th 04, 04:21 AM
wrote:
> Will Brink > wrote:
>> John Hanson > wrote:
>> > On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:49:55 +1300, Gregory Procter

>> > He was just shot minutes before. He was given medical attention the
>> > day before and left there. That day, the marines were taking fire
>> > again from that mosque and 4 of the 5 were shot again. Get your facts
>> > straight.
>>
>> And why was the f-ing mosque standing at all? Because the US has spent
>> so much energy (and American lives) trying to show the population we are
>> trying to help them. If we wanted to level the place, we could do it in
>> short order. That we show as much restraint as we do for PR reasons, is
>> one of many reasons we should not be there, but war is war and it's an
>> ugly business, which people seem to forget ni matter how many wars take
>> place.
>
>When you start the war you can't really use the "war is war" excuse.

Why not?

Will Brink
November 19th 04, 03:09 PM
In article >,
wrote:

> In article >,
> Will Brink > wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > John Hanson > wrote:
> >
> > > On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:49:55 +1300, Gregory Procter

> > > He was just shot minutes before. He was given medical attention the
> > > day before and left there. That day, the marines were taking fire
> > > again from that mosque and 4 of the 5 were shot again. Get your facts
> > > straight.
> > >

> > And why was the f-ing mosque standing at all? Because the US has spent
> > so much energy (and American lives) trying to show the population we are
> > trying to help them. If we wanted to level the place, we could do it in
> > short order. That we show as much restraint as we do for PR reasons, is
> > one of many reasons we should not be there, but war is war and it's an
> > ugly business, which people seem to forget ni matter how many wars take
> > place.
>

> When you start the war you can't really use the "war is war" excuse.

My statements above proved I am NOT. Learn to read.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
November 19th 04, 03:28 PM
In article >,
John Hanson > wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:15:34 +1300, Gregory Procter
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>

> >John Hanson wrote:
> >
> >> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:16:34 +1300, Gregory Procter

> >> I don't know John's answer but mine is a resounding "hell yeah".
> >
> >So take your ****ing murderous troops home and look after them.
> >People who go to a foreign country to slaughter innocent civilans for money
> >have a
> >negative worth in the world.
> >
> Funny how you leftist think it's just fine and dandy for a terrorist
> to hide behind an innocent family in combat or to saw the heads off of
> innocent workers but you think it's immoral for us to kill insurgents.

> >> And we should care why exactly?
> >
> >Because you're plain stupid and you should try to accept the warnings of
> >people who
> >know better than you.
> >
> But you don't know better. You didn't lose your empire because you
> went to war with terrorists. You lost it because you tried to
> subjugate people in foreign lands who have the basic instinct to be
> free of oppressive government.

I always love how the Brits oppressed the Irish for a thousand years
and whine about human rights in other parts of the world. Even sadder,
many of them will argue it's not the same thing some how.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
November 19th 04, 03:30 PM
In article >,
Gregory Procter > wrote:

> Huhh?
> So you're aware of the consequences of trying to subjugate people in foreign
> lands who
> have the basic instinct to be free of oppressive government. So why do you
> continue to
> try to subjugate them?

Ask an Irish person perhaps.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

gruntled gnu direct
November 19th 04, 03:57 PM
Will Brink wrote in message ...

>I always love how the Brits oppressed the Irish for a thousand years
>and whine about human rights in other parts of the world. Even sadder,
>many of them will argue it's not the same thing some how.

Salutary words from a nation that committed genocide and ethnic cleansing
on a continental scale, then portrayed its victims as thieving, subhuman
savages who deserved all they got.

Will Brink
November 19th 04, 04:25 PM
In article >,
"gruntled gnu direct" > wrote:

> Will Brink wrote in message ...
> >
> >I always love how the Brits oppressed the Irish for a thousand years
> >and whine about human rights in other parts of the world. Even sadder,
> >many of them will argue it's not the same thing some how.
>
> Salutary words from a nation that committed genocide and ethnic cleansing
> on a continental scale, then portrayed its victims as thieving, subhuman
> savages who deserved all they got.

And this counters anything I said how again? The VAST majority of
Americans consider the early treatment of the Indians a dark chapter in
our history. Do most Brits feel that way about the treatment of the
Irish?

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
November 19th 04, 04:32 PM
In article >,
Hugh Beyer > wrote:

> "Patrick" > wrote in :
>
> > "John Hanson" > wrote in message
> >> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:03:55 GMT, "the guvnor"

> >> The only propaganda on NPR is leftist.
> >>
> > The guvnor is apparently unaware of what NPR is. It is "National Public
> > Radio" funded in part by federal tax dollars that leans hard to the
> > left. You see guvnor, in the US, liberals can't get their message out
> > unless aided by the tax dollars of the masses 'cause nobody wants to
> > listen to their ****.
>
> Horse pucky. NPR, by and large, reports the news.

I agree. It's by far the best source of unbiased news left. They always
have counter positions on, and feature pro gun types, researchers such
as Lott, etc., anti abortion types, and so on. I suspect the "NPR is
left" are the people that hear it from others vs listening to it, sort
of like the people that claim Stern is a racist, which proves they don't
actually listen to him. I would suspect the news people themselves at
NPR slant left on a personal level, but they clearly attempt to cover
all sides of the issue, inlike Fox commentators. I know several people
that work at NPR actually, so I no some of the insde workings over there.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

gruntled gnu direct
November 19th 04, 04:44 PM
Will Brink wrote in message ...
>In article >,
> "gruntled gnu direct" > wrote:
>
>> Will Brink wrote in message ...
>> >
>> >I always love how the Brits oppressed the Irish for a thousand years
>> >and whine about human rights in other parts of the world. Even sadder,
>> >many of them will argue it's not the same thing some how.
>>
>> Salutary words from a nation that committed genocide and ethnic
cleansing
>> on a continental scale, then portrayed its victims as thieving, subhuman
>> savages who deserved all they got.
>
>And this counters anything I said how again? The VAST majority of
>Americans consider the early treatment of the Indians a dark chapter in
>our history.

I find that VERY hard to believe. About the only opinion I've ever
seen/heard euromericans express is a sullen jealousy of Native American
gaming licences.

>Do most Brits feel that way about the treatment of the
>Irish?

The ones I've met have. And judging by the number of Irish people who live
in Britain, and those I've met and have as relatives, there seems to be
very little Anglophobia at all. So much for the debilitating mental scars
of a thousand years (a few centuries, Ed.) of oppression.

John Hanson
November 19th 04, 04:59 PM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:44:41 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>Will Brink wrote in message ...
>>In article >,

>>> Salutary words from a nation that committed genocide and ethnic
>cleansing
>>> on a continental scale, then portrayed its victims as thieving, subhuman
>>> savages who deserved all they got.
>>
>>And this counters anything I said how again? The VAST majority of
>>Americans consider the early treatment of the Indians a dark chapter in
>>our history.
>
>I find that VERY hard to believe. About the only opinion I've ever
>seen/heard euromericans express is a sullen jealousy of Native American
>gaming licences.

Interesting as those gaming "licenses" are "issued" at the pleasure of
the United States government.

>>Do most Brits feel that way about the treatment of the
>>Irish?
>
>The ones I've met have. And judging by the number of Irish people who live
>in Britain, and those I've met and have as relatives, there seems to be
>very little Anglophobia at all. So much for the debilitating mental scars
>of a thousand years (a few centuries, Ed.) of oppression.

Perhaps you should judge by the number of Irish people who live in the
United States especially the ones in New England who send money to the
IRA.

John M. Williams
November 19th 04, 05:36 PM
Will Brink > wrote:

>> Horse pucky. NPR, by and large, reports the news.
>
>I agree. It's by far the best source of unbiased news left. They always
>have counter positions on, and feature pro gun types, researchers such
>as Lott, etc., anti abortion types, and so on. I suspect the "NPR is
>left" are the people that hear it from others vs listening to it, sort
>of like the people that claim Stern is a racist, which proves they don't
>actually listen to him. I would suspect the news people themselves at
>NPR slant left on a personal level, but they clearly attempt to cover
>all sides of the issue, inlike Fox commentators. I know several people
>that work at NPR actually, so I no some of the insde workings over there.

I don't "hear about" about NPR news; if I hear radio news, then it's
from NPR, specifically WKSU. They definitely have a leftward spin,
and by far, their opinion commentary is leftist, but their actual news
presentation is pretty accurate, and they do make some effort to
present countervailing views.

Even when they are driving leftist commentary, they tend to soft-pedal
it by using a female voice like Miss Ruth on Romper Room.

But "Wait, Wait -- Don't Tell Me" has P.J. O'Rourke sometimes. I like
that.

Will Brink
November 19th 04, 05:46 PM
In article >,
"gruntled gnu direct" > wrote:

> Will Brink wrote in message ...
> >In article >,

> >> Salutary words from a nation that committed genocide and ethnic
> cleansing
> >> on a continental scale, then portrayed its victims as thieving, subhuman
> >> savages who deserved all they got.
> >
> >And this counters anything I said how again? The VAST majority of
> >Americans consider the early treatment of the Indians a dark chapter in
> >our history.
>
> I find that VERY hard to believe.

What you believe is of no importance.

> About the only opinion I've ever
> seen/heard euromericans express is a sullen jealousy of Native American
> gaming licences.

What ever.

> >Do most Brits feel that way about the treatment of the
> >Irish?
>
> The ones I've met have.

Now it's me who finds that very hard to believe, but I will take your
word for it.

>And judging by the number of Irish people who live
> in Britain, and those I've met and have as relatives, there seems to be
> very little Anglophobia at all. So much for the debilitating mental scars
> of a thousand years (a few centuries, Ed.) of oppression.

You are showing your ignorance here. I assume you have never been to
northern Ireland.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

aj
November 19th 04, 06:45 PM
["Followup-To:" header set to misc.fitness.weights.]
On 2004-11-19, John M Williams > wrote:
> Will Brink > wrote:
>>>
>>> Horse pucky. NPR, by and large, reports the news.
>>
>>I agree. It's by far the best source of unbiased news left. They always
>>have counter positions on, and feature pro gun types, researchers such
>>as Lott, etc., anti abortion types, and so on. I suspect the "NPR is
>>left" are the people that hear it from others vs listening to it, sort
>>of like the people that claim Stern is a racist, which proves they don't
>>actually listen to him. I would suspect the news people themselves at
>>NPR slant left on a personal level, but they clearly attempt to cover
>>all sides of the issue, inlike Fox commentators. I know several people
>>that work at NPR actually, so I no some of the insde workings over there.
>
> I don't "hear about" about NPR news; if I hear radio news, then it's
> from NPR, specifically WKSU. They definitely have a leftward spin,
> and by far, their opinion commentary is leftist, but their actual news
> presentation is pretty accurate, and they do make some effort to
> present countervailing views.
>
> Even when they are driving leftist commentary, they tend to soft-pedal
> it by using a female voice like Miss Ruth on Romper Room.
>
> But "Wait, Wait -- Don't Tell Me" has P.J. O'Rourke sometimes. I like
> that.

I despise that show. So much so, that I had to vent my displeasure on
a weights group.

--
-aj

gruntled gnu direct
November 19th 04, 06:47 PM

Which ****es off the whiteskins no end. Excellent.

>>The ones I've met have. And judging by the number of Irish people who
live
>>in Britain, and those I've met and have as relatives, there seems to be
>>very little Anglophobia at all. So much for the debilitating mental scars
>>of a thousand years (a few centuries, Ed.) of oppression.
>>
>Perhaps you should judge by the number of Irish people who live in the
>United States especially the ones in New England who send money to the
>IRA.

The vast majority of Noraid contributors were yankscum, not Irish. Guess
you guys have already killed your "injuns", so Brit children and horses are
the next best thing.

Incidentally, the Irish hate and loathe yanktrash as much as the Brits do.
Impeccable taste or what?

gruntled gnu direct
November 19th 04, 06:56 PM
Will Brink wrote in message ...

>>And judging by the number of Irish people who live
>> in Britain, and those I've met and have as relatives, there seems to be
>> very little Anglophobia at all. So much for the debilitating mental
scars >> of a thousand years (a few centuries, Ed.) of oppression.

>You are showing your ignorance here. I assume you have never been to
>northern Ireland.

Don't accept all you're told about NI.

Yes, it's true that most terrorist murderers have been let out of prison as
part of the peace process.
Yes, it's true that most Brits would be happy for it to return to Irish
rule.
No, it's not true that Brit soldiers eat catholic babies, and that's why
the Irish need the IRA to protect them, bla bla bla.

Will Brink
November 19th 04, 07:08 PM
In article >,
"gruntled gnu direct" > wrote:

> Will Brink wrote in message ...
>
> >>And judging by the number of Irish people who live
> >> in Britain, and those I've met and have as relatives, there seems to be
> >> very little Anglophobia at all. So much for the debilitating mental
> scars >> of a thousand years (a few centuries, Ed.) of oppression.
> >
> >You are showing your ignorance here. I assume you have never been to
> >northern Ireland.
>
> Don't accept all you're told about NI.
>
> Yes, it's true that most terrorist murderers have been let out of prison as
> part of the peace process.

Ah, you mean freedom fighters of course.

> Yes, it's true that most Brits would be happy for it to return to Irish
> rule.
> No, it's not true that Brit soldiers eat catholic babies, and that's why
> the Irish need the IRA to protect them, bla bla bla.

I don't recall ever making such claims, which does not alter what the
Brits did to the Irish as well as many other peoples.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

vonroach
November 19th 04, 11:51 PM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:21:59 -0500, Will Brink
> wrote:

>I'm at a loss as to why we have any troops in europe at this point. Let
>them defend themselves at this pooint and actually pay for their own
>defense.
>
>Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Because if we leave the ignorant masses of europe to run their own
affairs, they will soon be back at each others throats as in Balkans,
and old German French animosity, and be whining for US to send troops
to save them again. They lack a tiny but vital fragment of brain
tissue responsible for _memory_. French have forgotten Laval and
Vichy, Germans have forgotten Hitler, Russians have forgotten Stalin,
and so forth ad nauseum.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 12:05 AM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:28:40 -0500, Will Brink
> wrote:

>I always love how the Brits oppressed the Irish for a thousand years
>and whine about human rights in other parts of the world. Even sadder,
>many of them will argue it's not the same thing some how.

That must be the same thousand years the europe had a profitable slave
trade going, and treated everyone in Africa and middle east as under
mensch. The jolly folks in London made a huge mistake when they
decided to treat the American colonies that way. The ball started
rolling with a shot fired by Concord bridge heard around the world,
and now they are left with the Falkland and a few other tiny outposts
which they have to rely on allies to defend. Gone: SE Asia, Hong kong,
India, Near East (now muddle east), South Africa and other African
possessions. Only weak formal ties remain to Australia, Canada.
Victoria's carcass lies a moldering in the grave. The ceremonial
farces continue to be performed for tourists. Uk is the de facto 51st
State. If they would take NY and New England off our hands, I'd be
glad to see them try a fresh start.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 12:07 AM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:57:29 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:

>Salutary words from a nation that committed genocide and ethnic cleansing
>on a continental scale, then portrayed its victims as thieving, subhuman
>savages who deserved all they got.

Disgruntled perhaps there is a grain of truth there?

vonroach
November 20th 04, 12:16 AM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:25:11 -0500, Will Brink
> wrote:

>And this counters anything I said how again? The VAST majority of
>Americans consider the early treatment of the Indians a dark chapter in
>our history. Do most Brits feel that way about the treatment of the
>Irish?

Willy, especially those who stayed east of Appalachians, and didn't
gain a familiarity with the aborigines such as Comanches, Apaches,
Kiowa, Dakotas, Caranchaus (cannabals),Yaquis, Cheyenne, and other
roving hunters. They are usually portrayed as the bedraggled
stragglers confined to a reservation with a thirst for whiskey. You
should take the time to learn the rest of the story sometime.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 12:25 AM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:44:41 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:

>The ones I've met have. And judging by the number of Irish people who live
>in Britain, and those I've met and have as relatives, there seems to be
>very little Anglophobia at all. So much for the debilitating mental scars
>of a thousand years (a few centuries, Ed.) of oppression.

How odd that parallels the large masses of successful indians that
live in the US. Many fabulous wealthy from Oil and casinos among other
things. Never heard them express any concern for their `downtrodden'
brothers, unless they were exploiting that line for their own
advantage like Jesse Jackson. Most have simply melted into society and
are just citizens of US (like a large % of irish population have with
immigration). You class conscience Brits can't understand democracy.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 12:28 AM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:47:02 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:

>Which ****es off the whiteskins no end. Excellent.

Yeah, guess that is why their casinos are so packed and successful.
Bwahahahhaaha!

vonroach
November 20th 04, 12:30 AM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:46:48 -0500, Will Brink
> wrote:

>>And judging by the number of Irish people who live
>> in Britain, and those I've met and have as relatives, there seems to be
>> very little Anglophobia at all. So much for the debilitating mental scars
>> of a thousand years (a few centuries, Ed.) of oppression.
>
>You are showing your ignorance here. I assume you have never been to
>northern Ireland.

Am I missing something? Northern Ireland is a part of Great Britain.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 12:37 AM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:36:59 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote:

>I don't "hear about" about NPR news; if I hear radio news, then it's
>from NPR, specifically WKSU. They definitely have a leftward spin,
>and by far, their opinion commentary is leftist, but their actual news
>presentation is pretty accurate, and they do make some effort to
>present countervailing views.

Balanced extreme left wing views if two exist on a given subject.
Gee, I wonder why they were so far off on their assessment of recent
election where they had a vacuous gigolo from Boston as winning by a
landslide. Then the rest of the country voted!

John M. Williams
November 20th 04, 02:54 AM
vonroach > wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:36:59 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote:
>
>>I don't "hear about" about NPR news; if I hear radio news, then it's
>>from NPR, specifically WKSU. They definitely have a leftward spin,
>>and by far, their opinion commentary is leftist, but their actual news
>>presentation is pretty accurate, and they do make some effort to
>>present countervailing views.
>
>Balanced extreme left wing views if two exist on a given subject.

I doubt very much that you have listened to NPR for more than a couple
of hours during your lifetime.

Patrick
November 20th 04, 03:10 AM
"Will Brink" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Hugh Beyer > wrote:

>> > The guvnor is apparently unaware of what NPR is. It is "National
>> > Public
>> > Radio" funded in part by federal tax dollars that leans hard to the
>> > left. You see guvnor, in the US, liberals can't get their message out
>> > unless aided by the tax dollars of the masses 'cause nobody wants to
>> > listen to their ****.
>>
>> Horse pucky. NPR, by and large, reports the news.
>
> I agree. It's by far the best source of unbiased news left. They always
> have counter positions on, and feature pro gun types, researchers such
> as Lott, etc., anti abortion types, and so on. I suspect the "NPR is
> left" are the people that hear it from others vs listening to it, sort
> of like the people that claim Stern is a racist, which proves they don't
> actually listen to him. I would suspect the news people themselves at
> NPR slant left on a personal level, but they clearly attempt to cover
> all sides of the issue, inlike Fox commentators. I know several people
> that work at NPR actually, so I no some of the insde workings over there.
>
> --
> Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

The fact you singled out Fox and failed to mention CNN suggests your own
bias in and of itself. Sorry you fail to recognize that.

PostHoc
November 20th 04, 03:15 AM

:

> >> Horse pucky. NPR, by and large, reports the news.
> >
> > I agree. It's by far the best source of unbiased news left.

that is patently absurd, will

i listent to NPR often

two points

there is NO source of unbiased news because it is a practical impossibility
TO present unbiased news. there's no such thing

second of all, NPR leans to the left. not as bad as some claim, but it's
quite obvious if you listen long enough

They always
> > have counter positions on, and feature pro gun types, researchers such
> > as Lott, etc., anti abortion types, and so on. I suspect the "NPR is
> > left" are the people that hear it from others vs listening to it, sort
> > of like the people that claim Stern is a racist, which proves they don't
> > actually listen to him. I would suspect the news people themselves at
> > NPR slant left on a personal level, but they clearly attempt to cover
> > all sides of the issue, inlike Fox commentators. I know several people
> > that work at NPR actually, so I no some of the insde workings over
there.

> > --
> > Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

and i know people who have worked at NPR and CNN. both are undeniably
biased ot the left (although CNN has moved rightwards to try to take on
Fox), and both reporters admitted that to me, although i doubt they would do
it on camera. Fwiw, fox is obviously biased to the right

the idea that ANY news can be unbiased is silly. c-span, when it covers
congress in session is about as close as you can get, but that's not really
reporting news, that is just documentation of events. as soon as you start
inserting ANY text, commentary or reportage it is IMPOSSIBLE not to insert
bias.

whit

> The fact you singled out Fox and failed to mention CNN suggests your own
> bias in and of itself. Sorry you fail to recognize that.

News==----
Newsgroups

gruntled gnu direct
November 20th 04, 11:20 AM
vonroach wrote in message ...
>On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:28:40 -0500, Will Brink
> wrote:
>
>>I always love how the Brits oppressed the Irish for a thousand years
>>and whine about human rights in other parts of the world. Even sadder,
>>many of them will argue it's not the same thing some how.

Fackin 'ell, cockroach, apart from the usual yanktrash responses
(regurgitating US propaganda rather than facts) you're also amazingly
incoherent:

Here you criticize empires:

>That must be the same thousand years the europe had a profitable slave
>trade going, and treated everyone in Africa and middle east as under
>mensch. The jolly folks in London made a huge mistake when they
>decided to treat the American colonies that way.

.... and in the next few lines, you criticize *not* having an empire:

>and now they are left with the Falkland and a few other tiny outposts
>which they have to rely on allies to defend. Gone: SE Asia, Hong kong,
>India, Near East (now muddle east), South Africa and other African
>possessions. Only weak formal ties remain to Australia, Canada.
>Victoria's carcass lies a moldering in the grave.

Try to figure out what your position is, then get back to us. A' igh?

PS: Congratulations are in order. This is the first message you've posted
which is barely articulate.

gruntled gnu direct
November 20th 04, 11:23 AM
Will Brink wrote in message ...
>In article >,
> "gruntled gnu direct" > wrote:
>
>> Don't accept all you're told about NI.
>>
>> Yes, it's true that most terrorist murderers have been let out of prison
as >> part of the peace process.

>Ah, you mean freedom fighters of course.

"Freedom fighters" after the Contra model, i.e. cowardly murderers of
civilians, financed by yanks.

Will Brink
November 20th 04, 02:51 PM
In article >,
"gruntled gnu direct" > wrote:

> Will Brink wrote in message ...
> >In article >,
> > "gruntled gnu direct" > wrote:
> >
> >> Don't accept all you're told about NI.
> >>
> >> Yes, it's true that most terrorist murderers have been let out of prison
> as >> part of the peace process.
> >
> >Ah, you mean freedom fighters of course.
>
> "Freedom fighters" after the Contra model, i.e. cowardly murderers of
> civilians, financed by yanks.

Which is written proof that most Brits think the Irish were cowardly
murderers for wanting to take their country back, and of course the
Brits were not there to liberate them from any dictators, just cause
they wanted the place.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
November 20th 04, 02:58 PM
In article >, "Patrick" >
wrote:

> "Will Brink" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > Hugh Beyer > wrote:

> >> Horse pucky. NPR, by and large, reports the news.
> >
> > I agree. It's by far the best source of unbiased news left. They always
> > have counter positions on, and feature pro gun types, researchers such
> > as Lott, etc., anti abortion types, and so on. I suspect the "NPR is
> > left" are the people that hear it from others vs listening to it, sort
> > of like the people that claim Stern is a racist, which proves they don't
> > actually listen to him. I would suspect the news people themselves at
> > NPR slant left on a personal level, but they clearly attempt to cover
> > all sides of the issue, inlike Fox commentators. I know several people
> > that work at NPR actually, so I no some of the insde workings over there.
> >
> > --
> > Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/
> >
> The fact you singled out Fox and failed to mention CNN suggests your own
> bias in and of itself.

And how is that? CNN is nothing like what it used to be and is slanted
left of center vs attempting to really dig into both sides of a story,
which NPR does bettert then anyone.

> Sorry you fail to recognize that.

I'm sorry you fail to make sense.

> News==----
> Newsgroups

Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
November 20th 04, 03:07 PM
In article >,
"PostHoc" > wrote:

> Patrick > wrote in message
> >
> > "Will Brink" > wrote in message

> :

> they
> our

> > > I agree. It's by far the best source of unbiased news left.
>
> that is patently absurd, will
>
> i listent to NPR often
>
> two points
>
> there is NO source of unbiased news because it is a practical impossibility
> TO present unbiased news. there's no such thing

Semantics and you know it. Yes, humans are involved thus it can't be
truely neutral, but some self regulate themselves better then others.
Real journalists at least attempt to cover both sides of a story with
minimum personal bias creeping in.

> second of all, NPR leans to the left. not as bad as some claim, but it's
> quite obvious if you listen long enough

No, if you listen long enough (and I listen at least a few hours per
day) you realize they do a great job of presenting both sides of the
story. For example, when ever they talk about an up coming program on
say gun controll, I used to always expect a line of anti gun whiners
with no real counter point, yet they always have, and continue to have
people like Lott, Kleck, etc on there. NPR is just very slight left of
center, which is about as good we we find. It's easy to tell the
personal views of the hosts are leftish, but like a good journalist do a
great job of presenting both sides of a story, unlike Fox, CNN, etc.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

vonroach
November 20th 04, 03:53 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:20:59 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:

>vonroach wrote in message ...
>>On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:28:40 -0500, Will Brink
> wrote:
>>
>>>I always love how the Brits oppressed the Irish for a thousand years
>>>and whine about human rights in other parts of the world. Even sadder,
>>>many of them will argue it's not the same thing some how.
>>

>Fackin 'ell, cockroach, apart from the usual yanktrash responses
>(regurgitating US propaganda rather than facts) you're also amazingly
>incoherent:
>
>Here you criticize empires:
>
>>That must be the same thousand years the europe had a profitable slave
>>trade going, and treated everyone in Africa and middle east as under
>>mensch. The jolly folks in London made a huge mistake when they
>>decided to treat the American colonies that way.
>
>... and in the next few lines, you criticize *not* having an empire:
>
>>and now they are left with the Falkland and a few other tiny outposts
>>which they have to rely on allies to defend. Gone: SE Asia, Hong kong,
>>India, Near East (now muddle east), South Africa and other African
>>possessions. Only weak formal ties remain to Australia, Canada.
>>Victoria's carcass lies a moldering in the grave.
>
>Try to figure out what your position is, then get back to us. A' igh?
>
>PS: Congratulations are in order. This is the first message you've posted
>which is barely articulate.

The messenger can't deliver a message to one too dumb to read and
understand english. The first paragraph is a recitation of european
blunders. The next recounts the sorry state to which UK has been
relegated by a decrepid german family occupying the thrown of a
blundering fading country. Even an illiterate irishman should be able
to see that. You might see if a remedial course in english would
benefit you.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 03:55 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 3:45:45 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:

>Good have drink is, it ends in thirst.
>
>Lady Chatterly

I take it this meaningless babble is Lady Chatterly chattering.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 03:59 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 3:46:00 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:

>The office of our President is far more diluted and decentralized than
>it is in your time period. The powers of the national government are
>more defined and reside more at the county and state level.
>
>--
>Lady Chatterly

Eh?? Northern Ireland has NO President. Has counties but no States.
The `national government' is in London.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 04:01 PM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:54:30 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote:

>vonroach > wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:36:59 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote:
>>
>>>I don't "hear about" about NPR news; if I hear radio news, then it's
>>>from NPR, specifically WKSU. They definitely have a leftward spin,
>>>and by far, their opinion commentary is leftist, but their actual news
>>>presentation is pretty accurate, and they do make some effort to
>>>present countervailing views.
>>
>>Balanced extreme left wing views if two exist on a given subject.
>
>I doubt very much that you have listened to NPR for more than a couple
>of hours during your lifetime.

Have listened long enough to know it is a biased voice of socialism
and the new socialist democrat party.

gruntled gnu direct
November 20th 04, 04:03 PM
vonroach wrote in message ...
>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 3:46:00 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:
>
>>The office of our President is far more diluted and decentralized than
>>it is in your time period. The powers of the national government are
>>more defined and reside more at the county and state level.
>>
>>--
>>Lady Chatterly
>
>Eh?? Northern Ireland has NO President. Has counties but no States.
>The `national government' is in London.

No, it's now in Brussels.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 04:05 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 3:46:02 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:

>Every dog hath its day.
>
>Lady Chatterly

Regarding your literary ability, the words vacuous, vacant, boring,
empty, stupid, inane, illiterate - come to mind. Maybe you should try
knitting.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 04:11 PM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:10:55 -0500, "Patrick" >
wrote:

>"Will Brink" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> Hugh Beyer > wrote:

>>> Horse pucky. NPR, by and large, reports the news.
>>
>> I agree. It's by far the best source of unbiased news left. They always
>> have counter positions on, and feature pro gun types, researchers such
>> as Lott, etc., anti abortion types, and so on. I suspect the "NPR is
>> left" are the people that hear it from others vs listening to it, sort
>> of like the people that claim Stern is a racist, which proves they don't
>> actually listen to him. I would suspect the news people themselves at
>> NPR slant left on a personal level, but they clearly attempt to cover
>> all sides of the issue, inlike Fox commentators. I know several people
>> that work at NPR actually, so I no some of the insde workings over there.
>>
>> --
>> Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/
>>
>The fact you singled out Fox and failed to mention CNN suggests your own
>bias in and of itself. Sorry you fail to recognize that.

NPR `reports' nothing but propaganda for socialists in general and
socialist democrat party in particular. FOX is middle of the road.
CNN and C-span both have a left wing bias.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 04:15 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 3:47:37 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:

>Lady Chatterly
Doo-Da Doo-Da

vonroach
November 20th 04, 04:17 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:07:05 -0500, Will Brink
> wrote:

>Semantics and you know it. Yes, humans are involved thus it can't be
>truely neutral, but some self regulate themselves better then others.
>Real journalists at least attempt to cover both sides of a story with
>minimum personal bias creeping in.

Utter total B.S.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 04:20 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 3:45:39 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:

>It is sweet to drink but bitter to pay for.
>
>Lady Chatterly
Hurrump guffaw fap fap.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 04:22 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:23:32 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:

>"Freedom fighters" after the Contra model, i.e. cowardly murderers of
>civilians, financed by yanks.

Geez, you are an ignorant *******.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 04:26 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:51:28 -0500, Will Brink
> wrote:

>Which is written proof that most Brits think the Irish were cowardly
>murderers for wanting to take their country back, and of course the
>Brits were not there to liberate them from any dictators, just cause
>they wanted the place.

Really? You guys are as dumb as dirt. Northern Ireland doesn't belong
to Ireland. IRA is no different than Al-Quiada or Taliban. Get a
life.

gruntled gnu direct
November 20th 04, 04:38 PM
vonroach wrote in message ...
>On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:10:55 -0500, "Patrick" >
>wrote:
>
>>The fact you singled out Fox and failed to mention CNN suggests your own
>>bias in and of itself. Sorry you fail to recognize that.
>>
>FOX is middle of the road.

Fox macht Frei!

gruntled gnu direct
November 20th 04, 04:45 PM
vonroach wrote in message ...
>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:23:32 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:
>
>>"Freedom fighters" after the Contra model, i.e. cowardly murderers of
>>civilians, financed by yanks.
>
>Geez, you are an ignorant *******.

Watch your filthy mouthparts, cockroach, or I'll exterminate you.

gruntled gnu direct
November 20th 04, 04:52 PM
vonroach wrote in message ...
>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:20:59 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:
>
>blundering fading country. Even an illiterate irishman should be able
>to see that. You might see if a remedial course in english would
>benefit you.

Clarification is still needed on whether you've made up your mind -- do you
believe in empires or not?

But I will try to find an illiterate Irishman to decipher what you've
written. Thanks.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 10:36 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:52:55 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:

>Clarification is still needed on whether you've made up your mind -- do you
>believe in empires or not?

Out side of Islam and rumblings in China, none exists.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 10:37 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:52:36 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:

>He who leaps high must take a long run.

The nightingales in Barkley Square sing Chug...Chug....Chug chug.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 10:39 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:03:55 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:

>>Eh?? Northern Ireland has NO President. Has counties but no States.
>>The `national government' is in London.
>
>No, it's now in Brussels.

Recent events instruct us to wait for the election before making
assertions.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 10:41 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:53:04 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:

>Scine wehn has sttanig fcats pllnaiy been a from of mcreoky, gnu.
>
>Lady Chatterly

In a gnat's navel with room left for two pomegranate seeds

vonroach
November 20th 04, 10:45 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:00:52 -0500, Will Brink
> wrote:

>One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Simply depends on
>your perspective.

Typical lack of core values in a tepid tea sipper. You are obviously a
moral relativist.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 10:54 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:03:02 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:

>That's a sad indictment of their pension scheme. Why don't Halliburton and
>co. donate their profits, as they're the ones benefiting?
>
>>You don't have a clue.

Perhaps they are in many ways. Are you an expert in affairs of the
Halliburton Corporation? Why don't you enlighten us about their
`profits' Frankly, I think you are a phony just mouthing a propaganda
line. Are you also familiar with the Schlumberger Corporation and
their profits. You are one of those pathetic people who loves to hate.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 10:56 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:10:12 -0500, Will Brink
> wrote:

>Interesting and telling where you snipped. You're a troll clearly.

And gnuman is a particularly stupid and boring troll.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 10:58 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:53:54 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:

>One big hole in the argument is that it would seem if dolphins or
>elephants were intelligent enough they would organize some rebellion
>or insurrection or retribution against man.

I think that I shall never see a tree with garlands of bird's nests in
her hair.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 11:03 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:38:56 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:

>Fox macht Frei!

They certainly freed up some senile London papers amid the wreckage of
Media like BBC and the Guardian and other gutter sheets.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 11:05 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:45:27 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:

>vonroach wrote in message ...
>>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:23:32 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:
>>
>>>"Freedom fighters" after the Contra model, i.e. cowardly murderers of
>>>civilians, financed by yanks.
>>
>>Geez, you are an ignorant *******.
>
>Watch your filthy mouthparts, cockroach, or I'll exterminate you.

Big words for a threatened species like the gnu.

vonroach
November 20th 04, 11:42 PM
On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 06:37:51 +1300, Gregory Procter
> wrote:

>> Versus what? Your knowledge of military tactics is clearly lacking.
>
>Why are you fighting a nation you claim to have liberated?

The US is fighting your buddies the murderous terrorist , and giving a
nation a chance to emerge from murderous dictatorship.

Ack
November 21st 04, 03:17 AM
vonroach wrote:

> A big leap for a peabrain <snip>

Looks like Vonnie is trying to steal Sable's PKB Queen crown. You're not
going to let that happen are you Sable?

Gregory Procter
November 21st 04, 04:16 AM
vonroach wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:03:55 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> > wrote:
>
> >>Eh?? Northern Ireland has NO President. Has counties but no States.
> >>The `national government' is in London.
> >
> >No, it's now in Brussels.
>
> Recent events instruct us to wait for the election before making
> assertions.

We should wait forever?

gruntled gnu direct
November 21st 04, 01:42 PM
vonroach wrote in message ...
>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:10:12 -0500, Will Brink
> wrote:
>
>>Interesting and telling where you snipped. You're a troll clearly.
>>
>And gnuman is a particularly stupid and boring troll.

LOL, You've got schutzpah, I'll give you that ... You really *are* a troll!
If you were the last roach on earth, these groups would be full of you
flaming yourself ...

gruntled gnu direct
November 21st 04, 01:45 PM
vonroach wrote in message >...
>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:03:55 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:
>
>>>Eh?? Northern Ireland has NO President. Has counties but no States.
>>>The `national government' is in London.
>>
>>No, it's now in Brussels.
>
>Recent events instruct us to wait for the election before making
>assertions.

Elections? Non, nein, no! European goverment is based on the French system.
Vital decisions are taken by an unelected and unaccountable political
"elite" behind closed doors.

gruntled gnu direct
November 21st 04, 01:55 PM
vonroach wrote in message ...
>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:45:27 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:
>
>>vonroach wrote in message ...

>>>Geez, you are an ignorant *******.
>>
>>Watch your filthy mouthparts, cockroach, or I'll exterminate you.
>>
>Big words for a threatened species like the gnu.

No, for it is written: "Blessed are the gruntled, and for God smileth
directly upon their gnu, who shall not only inherit the earth but also
crusheth the verminous cock roach." (Levitignu 4: 17)

gruntled gnu direct
November 21st 04, 02:00 PM
vonroach wrote in message ...
>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:52:55 -0000, "gruntled gnu direct"
> wrote:
>
>>Clarification is still needed on whether you've made up your mind -- do
you
>>believe in empires or not?
>
>Out side of Islam and rumblings in China, none exists.

No, just Islam. The latter is a billion people with irritable bowel
syndrome.

Gregory Procter
November 21st 04, 08:11 PM
vonroach wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 06:37:51 +1300, Gregory Procter
> > wrote:
>
> >> Versus what? Your knowledge of military tactics is clearly lacking.
> >
> >Why are you fighting a nation you claim to have liberated?
>
> The US is fighting your buddies the murderous terrorist , and giving a
> nation a chance to emerge from murderous dictatorship.

My buddies? Hussein was your creation and your man in the ME!

John M. Williams
November 21st 04, 08:33 PM
Gregory Procter > wrote:

>vonroach wrote:

>> >Why are you fighting a nation you claim to have liberated?
>>
>> The US is fighting your buddies the murderous terrorist , and giving a
>> nation a chance to emerge from murderous dictatorship.
>
>My buddies? Hussein was your creation and your man in the ME!

He was our man in YOU? I didn't know he was into the kind of stuff.

So, was it good for you?

Gregory Procter
November 21st 04, 09:09 PM
"John M. Williams" wrote:

> Gregory Procter > wrote:
> >
> >vonroach wrote:

> >> The US is fighting your buddies the murderous terrorist , and giving a
> >> nation a chance to emerge from murderous dictatorship.
> >
> >My buddies? Hussein was your creation and your man in the ME!
>
> He was our man in YOU?

ME is in _upper case_ Kenscum. Do try to follow normal english usage.

John M. Williams
November 21st 04, 09:37 PM
Gregory Procter > wrote:

>"John M. Williams" wrote:
>
>> Gregory Procter > wrote:

>> >My buddies? Hussein was your creation and your man in the ME!
>>
>> He was our man in YOU?
>
>ME is in _upper case_ Kenscum. Do try to follow normal english usage.

Upper case in Usenet is used to imply a loud exclamation, Proctorrhea.

Gregory Procter
November 21st 04, 11:59 PM
"John M. Williams" wrote:

> Gregory Procter > wrote:

> >> He was our man in YOU?
> >
> >ME is in _upper case_ Kenscum. Do try to follow normal english usage.
>
> Upper case in Usenet is used to imply a loud exclamation, Proctorrhea.

Thank you for those words of wisdom, jOHNmwILLIAMS.

Gregory Procter
November 22nd 04, 12:15 AM
"Carmen B. Farkas, Esq." wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:11:57 +1300, Gregory Procter
> > wrote:
>

> >vonroach wrote:
> >
> >> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 06:37:51 +1300, Gregory Procter

> >> The US is fighting your buddies the murderous terrorist , and giving a
> >> nation a chance to emerge from murderous dictatorship.
> >
> >My buddies? Hussein was your creation and your man in the ME!
> Ignore Stinky Procter. His communications with the alien mother ship
> have gone haywire and he's receiving sporadic EMP emissions from
> Jupiter.

Hahh, I bet you all didn't know that Sable controls all the communications
between humans and the alien mother ship - you'd better be nice to her if you
want the channels opened! =8^O

Ack
November 22nd 04, 06:12 AM
Ken Ehrett wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:15:05 +1300, Gregory Procter
> > wrote:
>

>>"Carmen B. Farkas, Esq." wrote:

>>>Ignore Stinky Procter. His communications with the alien mother ship
>>>have gone haywire and he's receiving sporadic EMP emissions from
>>>Jupiter.
>>
>>Hahh, I bet you all didn't know that Sable controls all the communications
>>between humans and the alien mother ship - you'd better be nice to her if you
>>want the channels opened! =8^O
>

> Yes Groggy, we knew but thanks for keeping us informed of the
> situation. Don't forget to put on your foil lined on cap before you
> go to bed.

Diddums.

Larry J.
November 22nd 04, 02:35 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, Ack > said:

> Diddums.

You're welcome sweetie.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Larry J.
November 22nd 04, 07:53 PM
Waving the right to remain silent, Paul Cassel > wrote:

> the guvnor wrote:
>> "The footage showed several Marines with a group of prisoners who were
>> either lying on the floor or propped against a wall of the bombed-out
>> building."
>>

> Is there no one left in the entire UK that has a dick that
nick/guvnor/mullah hasn't sucked..?

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

vonroach
November 22nd 04, 11:06 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:52:07 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:

>In article > vonroach > wrote:
>>
>>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:52:36 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:
>>
>>>He who leaps high must take a long run.
>>
>>The nightingales in Barkley Square sing Chug...Chug....Chug chug.
>
>There are a number of experiments going on at the same time at CERN.
>The one that ends up working is the one that involves very high
>energies using protons.

Little Liza Jane just growed.

vonroach
November 22nd 04, 11:07 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:52:09 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:

>In article > vonroach > wrote:
>>
>>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:53:04 GMT, Lady Chatterly
> wrote:
>>
>>>Scine wehn has sttanig fcats pllnaiy been a from of mcreoky, gnu.
>>>
>>>Lady Chatterly
>>
>>In a gnat's navel with room left for two pomegranate seeds
>
>Are you a hacker?

Run Toto! Run!

Gregory Procter
November 24th 04, 04:14 AM
"Little Billy Pigthistle <" wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:24:36 +1300, Gregory Procter
> > wrote:
>
> >Well, yes, you provided Hussein with the materials to produce
> >the gas
> Such as?

The active ingredients.