PDA

View Full Version : Re: us warcrimes caught on camera

Larry J.
November 16th 04, 03:49 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, "the guvnor"
> said:

> "The blacked out portion of the video tape, provided later to
> other members of the network pool, showed the bullet striking
> the man in the upper body, possibly the head. His blood
> splatters on the wall behind him and his body goes limp."

"Will the next Syrian terrorist kindly shut the **** up and quit
whining until its his turn to meet Allah!"

PS - It's been widely rumored that the number of virgins these guys
get has been reduced to only 70. What the hell's up with that..?

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Shaun
November 17th 04, 06:37 PM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:07:22 -0500, "Payne N. Diaz" <Payne N.
> wrote:

>"the guvnor" > wrote in message
>>

>> "The videotape showed two of the wounded men propped against the wall and
>> Sites said they were bleeding to death. According to his report, a third
>> wounded man appeared already dead, while a fourth was severely wounded but
>> breathing. The fifth was covered by a blanket, but did not appear to have
>> been shot again after the Marines returned. It was the fourth man who was
>> shown being shot."
>>
>> http://212.2.162.45/news/story.asp?j=124286358&p=yz4z87x64&n=124287118
>
>That Marine should get several medals and a free month of R&R.

And a feature article in Der Stuermer

Peter H Proctor
November 17th 04, 09:46 PM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:41:05 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:32:09 +1300, Gregory Procter
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>>Yeah, all those innocent civilians now homeless!
>
>91% of all buildings in Fallujah are still standing.

The US accepted urban warfare and its casualties rather than do what
the Russians did in Grozyny or the Syrians did in Hama. This is
simply flatten the place with artillary and aircraft.

PHP

James H. Hood
November 20th 04, 05:54 AM
Gregory Procter > wrote in message

> I guess you managed to bulldoze all those bodies into a pit somewhere
before any
> uncensored news reports got out.

Proctologist has never learned to discern between fact and his fanciful,
wistful guessing.

Ack
November 20th 04, 09:18 AM
James H. Hood wrote:

> Gregory Procter > wrote in message
>

>>I guess you managed to bulldoze all those bodies into a pit somewhere
>
> before any
>
>>uncensored news reports got out.
>

> Proctologist has never learned to discern between fact and his fanciful,
> wistful guessing.

you're accusing him of being an american? How rude!

James H. Hood
November 20th 04, 11:25 PM
Ack > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> James H. Hood wrote:
>
> > Gregory Procter > wrote in message
> >

> >>I guess you managed to bulldoze all those bodies into a pit somewhere
> >
> > before any
> >
> >>uncensored news reports got out.
> >

> > Proctologist has never learned to discern between fact and his fanciful,
> > wistful guessing.
> >

> you're accusing him of being an american? How rude!

You just wish you could be, you drunken freak.

America the Beautiful
November 21st 04, 11:22 AM
Payne N. Diaz wrote:

>>>Tonight's TV news:
>>>No civilians were killed during the taking of Fallujah.
>>>About 20-25 civilians MAY have been injured.
>>
>>Fox?
>>

> Could've been. Doesn't matter though because Fox is kicking CNN and MSNBC
> butts in the ratings. Why do you suppose that is?

He doesn't know - he doesn't get cable channels. We have 800 channels of
shows, movies, and music, and they have 9 channels of public airwave
broadcasts, but yet they call us 'hicks'.

>>I guess you managed to bulldoze all those bodies into a pit somewhere
>>before any
>>uncensored news reports got out.
>>

> Exactly what would be expected from a rag head terrorist sympathizer.

Greg feels mass graves are a waist of good food.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

Gregory Procter
November 22nd 04, 06:40 PM
"Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

> "Gregory Procter" > wrote in message
> >

> > "Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

<snip>

> >> Gullible enough to rule the world.
> >
> > Gullible enough to think you have any respect.
> >

> Respect is ok for school teachers. Fear is better if you're going to be the
> world cop.

I wasn't aware that the UN was scary.

> Make no mistake, someone IS going to fill that position and I'd rather it be
> the U.S. than ME Islamic terrorists or New Zealanders..

Good thing you don't get a say!

Payne N. Diaz
November 23rd 04, 12:36 AM
"Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> "Payne N. Diaz" wrote:
>
>> "Gregory Procter" > wrote in message
>> >

>> > "Payne N. Diaz" wrote:
>
> <snip>

>> > Gullible enough to think you have any respect.
>> >

>> Respect is ok for school teachers. Fear is better if you're going to be
>> the
>> world cop.
>
> I wasn't aware that the UN was scary.

It isn't. It's quite impotent actually.
What has it ever done besides "Oil for Food" scams?

>> Make no mistake, someone IS going to fill that position and I'd rather it
>> be
>> the U.S. than ME Islamic terrorists or New Zealanders..
>
> Good thing you don't get a say!

I don't need a say. I'm ok with the status quo.

Gregory Procter
November 23rd 04, 01:18 AM
"Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

> "Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> > <snip>

> >> Respect is ok for school teachers. Fear is better if you're going to be
> >> the
> >> world cop.
> >
> > I wasn't aware that the UN was scary.
>
> It isn't. It's quite impotent actually.
> What has it ever done besides "Oil for Food" scams?

Bosnia, East Timor ...

> >> Make no mistake, someone IS going to fill that position and I'd rather it
> >> be
> >> the U.S. than ME Islamic terrorists or New Zealanders..
> >
> > Good thing you don't get a say!
>
> I don't need a say. I'm ok with the status quo.

Me too, the US becoming the world policeman is too scary!

Payne N. Diaz
November 23rd 04, 03:25 PM
"Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> "Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

>> > <snip>

>> > I wasn't aware that the UN was scary.
>>
>> It isn't. It's quite impotent actually.
>> What has it ever done besides "Oil for Food" scams?
>
> Bosnia,

http://www.lifechallenges.org/people/BorkovichD.html
"I remember how NATO's SFOR tanks rolled along the highways in Bosnia. One
Bosnian highway is aptly called "Death Highway," because of the bombed and
burned-out shells of the homes which press against the road. It was March,
1999..."

East Timor ...
http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/intcam/east-timor/
"Nevertheless, the Secretary General of the United Nations (UN SG) has
pointed out that security conditions in East Timor remain inadequate..."

Yeah. Fine examples of failure! Thank you.

>> > Good thing you don't get a say!
>>
>> I don't need a say. I'm ok with the status quo.
>
> Me too, the US becoming the world policeman is too scary!

Why? Considering nature abhors a vacuum and in the absence of the U.S., who
would you rather have policing the globe?

Gregory Procter
November 23rd 04, 09:30 PM
"Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

> "Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> >> It isn't. It's quite impotent actually.
> >> What has it ever done besides "Oil for Food" scams?
> >
> > Bosnia,
>
> http://www.lifechallenges.org/people/BorkovichD.html
> "I remember how NATO's SFOR tanks rolled along the highways in Bosnia. One
> Bosnian highway is aptly called "Death Highway," because of the bombed and
> burned-out shells of the homes which press against the road. It was March,
> 1999..."

You consider Bosnia a failure?

> East Timor ...
> http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/intcam/east-timor/
> "Nevertheless, the Secretary General of the United Nations (UN SG) has
> pointed out that security conditions in East Timor remain inadequate..."

New Zealand and Australia can't sort out Indonesia on our own
Indonesia: 213 million
Australia: 19 million
New Zealand: 4 million
Do try to develop a sense of proportion.

> Yeah. Fine examples of failure! Thank you.

> >> I don't need a say. I'm ok with the status quo.
> >
> > Me too, the US becoming the world policeman is too scary!
>
> Why?

Because you don't understand the concept of policing.

> Considering nature abhors a vacuum and in the absence of the U.S., who
> would you rather have policing the globe?

The UN.

Payne N. Diaz
November 23rd 04, 10:21 PM
"Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> "Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

>> > Bosnia,
>>
>> http://www.lifechallenges.org/people/BorkovichD.html
>> "I remember how NATO's SFOR tanks rolled along the highways in Bosnia.
>> One
>> Bosnian highway is aptly called "Death Highway," because of the bombed
>> and
>> burned-out shells of the homes which press against the road. It was
>> March,
>> 1999..."
>
> You consider Bosnia a failure?
>

>> East Timor ...
>> http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/intcam/east-timor/
>> "Nevertheless, the Secretary General of the United Nations (UN SG) has
>> pointed out that security conditions in East Timor remain inadequate..."
>>

> New Zealand and Australia can't sort out Indonesia on our own
> Indonesia: 213 million
> Australia: 19 million
> New Zealand: 4 million
> Do try to develop a sense of proportion.
>

>> Yeah. Fine examples of failure! Thank you.

>> > Me too, the US becoming the world policeman is too scary!
>>
>> Why?
>
> Because you don't understand the concept of policing.
>
>> Considering nature abhors a vacuum and in the absence of the U.S., who
>> would you rather have policing the globe?
>
> The UN.

LOL!
The U.S. IS the U.N.

Gregory Procter
November 23rd 04, 10:37 PM
"Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

> "Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> >> http://www.lifechallenges.org/people/BorkovichD.html
> >> "I remember how NATO's SFOR tanks rolled along the highways in Bosnia.
> >> One
> >> Bosnian highway is aptly called "Death Highway," because of the bombed
> >> and
> >> burned-out shells of the homes which press against the road. It was
> >> March,
> >> 1999..."
> >
> > You consider Bosnia a failure?
> >

> >> East Timor ...
> >> http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/intcam/east-timor/
> >> "Nevertheless, the Secretary General of the United Nations (UN SG) has
> >> pointed out that security conditions in East Timor remain inadequate..."
> >>

> > New Zealand and Australia can't sort out Indonesia on our own
> > Indonesia: 213 million
> > Australia: 19 million
> > New Zealand: 4 million
> > Do try to develop a sense of proportion.
> >

> >> Yeah. Fine examples of failure! Thank you.

> >> Why?
> >
> > Because you don't understand the concept of policing.
> >
> >> Considering nature abhors a vacuum and in the absence of the U.S., who
> >> would you rather have policing the globe?
> >
> > The UN.
> >

> LOL!
> The U.S. IS the U.N.

LOL - does it rattle loudly in your empty skull?

Payne N. Diaz
November 24th 04, 12:23 PM
"Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> "Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

>> > You consider Bosnia a failure?

>> > New Zealand and Australia can't sort out Indonesia on our own
>> > Indonesia: 213 million
>> > Australia: 19 million
>> > New Zealand: 4 million
>> > Do try to develop a sense of proportion.

>> > Because you don't understand the concept of policing.

>> > The UN.
>> >

>> LOL!
>> The U.S. IS the U.N.
>
> LOL - does it rattle loudly in your empty skull?

Not at all but I bet it echoes loudly in yours.

Gregory Procter
November 24th 04, 08:12 PM
"Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

> "Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> >> LOL!
> >> The U.S. IS the U.N.
> >
> > LOL - does it rattle loudly in your empty skull?
> >

> Not at all but I bet it echoes loudly in yours.

I hope you don't put more money than you can afford on all these bets you lose?

Payne N. Diaz
November 25th 04, 12:48 AM
"Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> "Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

>> > LOL - does it rattle loudly in your empty skull?
>> >

>> Not at all but I bet it echoes loudly in yours.
>
> I hope you don't put more money than you can afford on all these bets you
> lose?

I don't bet on anything I'm not sure I can win.

Gregory Procter
November 25th 04, 01:49 AM
"Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

> "Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> >> Not at all but I bet it echoes loudly in yours.
> >
> > I hope you don't put more money than you can afford on all these bets you
> > lose?
> >

> I don't bet on anything I'm not sure I can win.

Sure but you're stupid enough to think you can win.

Payne N. Diaz
November 25th 04, 06:45 PM
"Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> "Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

SG)

U.S.,

> > > I hope you don't put more money than you can afford on all these bets
you
> > > lose?
> > >

> > I don't bet on anything I'm not sure I can win.
>
> Sure but you're stupid enough to think you can win.

Really?
Then you lose.

Gregory Procter
November 25th 04, 09:46 PM
"Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

> "Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> you're

> was

> SG)

> and

> U.S.,

> you
> > > >

> > > I don't bet on anything I'm not sure I can win.
> >
> > Sure but you're stupid enough to think you can win.
> >

> Really?
> Then you lose.

No, you lose.

PayneN.Diaz
November 25th 04, 11:44 PM
"Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> "Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

message

> > you're

> > was

> > SG)

> > and
Zealanders..

> > U.S.,

> > you

> > > Sure but you're stupid enough to think you can win.
> > >

> > Really?
> > Then you lose.
>
> No, you lose.

You don't get to call it.
There was an on-line poll and it was unanimous that you are the clear and
perfect loser.

Gregory Procter
November 26th 04, 01:32 AM
"PayneN.Diaz" wrote:

> "Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> message

> > > you're

> in
> the
> road. It
> > > was

> (UN
> > > SG)

> own

> position
> > > and
> Zealanders..

> the
> > > U.S.,

> bets
> > > you

> > > Really?
> > > Then you lose.
> >
> > No, you lose.
> >

> You don't get to call it.
> There was an on-line poll and it was unanimous that you are the clear and
> perfect loser.

Gee, we're really getting into the primary school humour now!

Lucas Buck
November 26th 04, 10:40 PM
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:18:58 +1300, Gregory Procter > wrote:

>"Payne N. Diaz" wrote:

>> > <snip>

>> > I wasn't aware that the UN was scary.
>>
>> It isn't. It's quite impotent actually.
>> What has it ever done besides "Oil for Food" scams?
>
>Bosnia, East Timor ...

Only you would deem Bosnia a "success".

The rest of us look at Bosnia's prewar boundaries and the aftermath of the
Serb-driven genocide (while the UN and Europe stood idly by) with horror.

Gregory Procter
November 27th 04, 03:39 AM
Lucas Buck wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:18:58 +1300, Gregory Procter > wrote:

> >> It isn't. It's quite impotent actually.
> >> What has it ever done besides "Oil for Food" scams?
> >
> >Bosnia, East Timor ...
>
> Only you would deem Bosnia a "success".
>
> The rest of us look at Bosnia's prewar boundaries and the aftermath of the
> Serb-driven genocide (while the UN and Europe stood idly by) with horror.

OK, it's not as disasterous as it might have been if we hadn't gone in.

Payne N. Diaz
November 28th 04, 01:10 AM
"Gregory Procter" > wrote in message

> "PayneN.Diaz" wrote:

>> message

>> in
>> the
>> road. It

>> (UN

>> own

>> position
>> Zealanders..

>> the

>> bets

>> > No, you lose.
>> >

>> You don't get to call it.
>> There was an on-line poll and it was unanimous that you are the clear and
>> perfect loser.
>
> Gee, we're really getting into the primary school humour now!

It is what it is.

James H. Hood
November 29th 04, 05:20 AM
> wrote in message

> > > Yanks are totally gullible.
> > >
> > Gullible enough to rule the world.
> >

> By force.... they have names for people like that.

They also have names for you jealous ones who can't do it.

Harold Robbins
November 30th 04, 08:01 PM
Payne N. Diaz wrote:

>>>Considering nature abhors a vacuum and in the absence of the U.S., who
>>>would you rather have policing the globe?
>>
>>The UN.
>>

> LOL!
> The U.S. IS the U.N.

I'm all for getting the US out of the UN, and the UN out of the US.

Harold