PDA

View Full Version : Re: all you need to know about the mental state of american marines


Larry J.
November 17th 04, 12:33 AM
Waving the right to remain silent, Gregory Procter >
wrote:

> You can't trust a dying man left for 24 hours without medical
> assistance, but you can trust an uninjured man who shoots the wounded
> in the head - you yanks are using some seriously ****ed logic!

If you don't like the way we fight terrorists, go join them and come get a
piece of us.

--
Larry J. - Remove spamtrap in ALLCAPS to e-mail

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 01:16 AM
"Patrick" > wrote in message

> Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of inflammatory
> anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades

Diddums...

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 01:21 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message

>>> Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>> inflammatory
>>> anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>
>>Diddums...
>>
> Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
> administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?

You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
minds?

Land of the free?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 01:23 AM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:16:52 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>"Patrick" > wrote in message
>
>> Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of inflammatory
>> anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>
>Diddums...
>
Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 01:26 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message

>>>>> Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>> inflammatory
>>>>> anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>
>>>>Diddums...
>>>>
>>> Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>> administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>
>>You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>>minds?
>
> I am my government.

You seem afraid of it.

> My side won.

Fear?

>>Land of the free?
>>
>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>
> Watch your backside.

In case Bush pops 'round to cry that I've been dissing him?

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 01:29 AM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:21:01 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>
>>>> Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>> inflammatory
>>>> anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>
>>>Diddums...
>>>
>> Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>> administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>
>You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>minds?

I am my government. My side won.

>
>Land of the free?
>
>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>
Watch your backside.

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 01:38 AM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:26:43 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>
>>>>>> Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>>> inflammatory
>>>>>> anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>>
>>>>>Diddums...
>>>>>
>>>> Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>>> administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>>
>>>You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>>>minds?
>>
>> I am my government.
>
>You seem afraid of it.

Not at all. But if I were some limey spouting anti-American
propaganda as well as anti-Blair hatred, I would be.

>
>> My side won.
>
>Fear?

Hehe.

>
>>>Land of the free?
>>>
>>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>> Watch your backside.
>
>In case Bush pops 'round to cry that I've been dissing him?
>
You may disappear. It may even be by your own government. You have
shown your support for Islamofascists and you are probably one
terrorist strike in your country away from it. Look what is happening
in the Netherlands.

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 01:38 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message

>>>>>>> Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>>>> inflammatory
>>>>>>> anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Diddums...
>>>>>>
>>>>> Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>>>> administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>>>
>>>>You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>>>>minds?
>>>
>>> I am my government.
>>
>>You seem afraid of it.
>
> Not at all. But if I were some limey spouting anti-American
> propaganda as well as anti-Blair hatred, I would be.

We all hate Blair, why be afraid?

>>> My side won.
>>
>>Fear?
>
> Hehe.

So you live in some sort of country where if you speak out about your
"glorious leader" the secret police will rub you out?

>>>>Land of the free?
>>>>
>>>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>>>
>>> Watch your backside.
>>
>>In case Bush pops 'round to cry that I've been dissing him?

> You may disappear.

That sort of thing happens where you live??

> It may even be by your own government.

Don't worry, free speech is legal here.

> You have shown your support for Islamofascists and you are probably one
> terrorist strike in your country away from it. Look what is happening
> in the Netherlands.

Windmills and clogs?

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 01:47 AM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:38:44 GMT, "the guvnor"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>
>>>>>>>> Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>>>>> inflammatory
>>>>>>>> anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Diddums...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>>>>> administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>>>>
>>>>>You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>>>>>minds?
>>>>
>>>> I am my government.
>>>
>>>You seem afraid of it.
>>
>> Not at all. But if I were some limey spouting anti-American
>> propaganda as well as anti-Blair hatred, I would be.
>
>We all hate Blair, why be afraid?
>
>>>> My side won.
>>>
>>>Fear?
>>
>> Hehe.
>
>So you live in some sort of country where if you speak out about your
>"glorious leader" the secret police will rub you out?
>
Not at all. But, Bush is retooling the CIA whose job it is to deal
with terrorist supporters like yourself.


>>>>>Land of the free?
>>>>>
>>>>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>
>>>> Watch your backside.
>>>
>>>In case Bush pops 'round to cry that I've been dissing him?
>
>> You may disappear.
>
>That sort of thing happens where you live??

People disappear but I don't think the government is involved. It's
usually a criminal.

>
>> It may even be by your own government.
>
>Don't worry, free speech is legal here.

No it isn't.

>
>> You have shown your support for Islamofascists and you are probably one
>> terrorist strike in your country away from it. Look what is happening
>> in the Netherlands.
>
>Windmills and clogs?
>
Just wait.

Felix D.
November 17th 04, 02:58 AM
"Anthropy" > wrote in message
...

> What a bunch of arsebandits

You grandmother liked us well enough. Liked our chocolates and nylons, too.

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 03:08 AM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:52:55 -0500, "Patrick" >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>>
>Maybe it is possibly your sheltered upbringing, subjective one-sided,
>myoptic view of the world that is contributing to your confusion. Just out
>of curiosity gregory, where do you post all your outrage for the atrocities
>occurring in Ivory Coast??
>
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=Ivory%20Coast&safe=off&as_uauthors=Gregory%20Procter&lr=&hl=en
http://tinyurl.com/54kw9

Patrick
November 17th 04, 03:23 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
...
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:52:55 -0500, "Patrick" >
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>>
>>Maybe it is possibly your sheltered upbringing, subjective one-sided,
>>myoptic view of the world that is contributing to your confusion. Just out
>>of curiosity gregory, where do you post all your outrage for the
>>atrocities
>>occurring in Ivory Coast??
>>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=Ivory%20Coast&safe=off&as_uauthors=Gregory%20Procter&lr=&hl=en
> http://tinyurl.com/54kw9
>
<smirk> well, our gregory gets around. A regular equal-opportunity western
country 'hater'.




----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 03:29 AM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:23:03 +1300, Gregory Procter
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>
>Patrick wrote:
>

>> >
>> Maybe it is possibly your sheltered upbringing, subjective one-sided,
>> myoptic view of the world that is contributing to your confusion. Just out
>> of curiosity gregory, where do you post all your outrage for the atrocities
>> occurring in Ivory Coast??
>
>alt.nuke.the.ivorycoast.

It didn't turn up in the google search. The only posts of yours that
contained anything about the Ivory Coast were in alt.nuke.the.usa and
you didn't even mention anything about it.
http://tinyurl.com/54kw9

Gregory Procter
November 17th 04, 04:59 AM
John Hanson wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:23:03 +1300, Gregory Procter
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
> >
> >
> >Patrick wrote:
> >
>
> >> >
> >> Maybe it is possibly your sheltered upbringing, subjective one-sided,
> >> myoptic view of the world that is contributing to your confusion. Just out
> >> of curiosity gregory, where do you post all your outrage for the atrocities
> >> occurring in Ivory Coast??
> >
> >alt.nuke.the.ivorycoast.
>
> It didn't turn up in the google search. The only posts of yours that
> contained anything about the Ivory Coast were in alt.nuke.the.usa and
> you didn't even mention anything about it.
> http://tinyurl.com/54kw9

Just wait until you start bombing the Ivory Coast civilians.

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 05:22 AM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:59:40 +1300, Gregory Procter
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>
>John Hanson wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:23:03 +1300, Gregory Procter
>> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>>
>> >
>> >
>> >Patrick wrote:
>> >
>>
>> >> >
>> >> Maybe it is possibly your sheltered upbringing, subjective one-sided,
>> >> myoptic view of the world that is contributing to your confusion. Just out
>> >> of curiosity gregory, where do you post all your outrage for the atrocities
>> >> occurring in Ivory Coast??
>> >
>> >alt.nuke.the.ivorycoast.
>>
>> It didn't turn up in the google search. The only posts of yours that
>> contained anything about the Ivory Coast were in alt.nuke.the.usa and
>> you didn't even mention anything about it.
>> http://tinyurl.com/54kw9
>
>Just wait until you start bombing the Ivory Coast civilians.

Are you giving the French a free pass?

Larry J.
November 17th 04, 05:36 AM
Waiving the right to remain silent, "the guvnor"
> said:

> We all hate Blair, why be afraid?

Blair is the best thing you've had since we saved your sorry asses
from the Jerrys sixty years ago.

--
Larry J. - Remove spamtrap in ALLCAPS to e-mail

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Gregory Procter
November 17th 04, 08:07 AM
John Hanson wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:59:40 +1300, Gregory Procter
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
> >
> >
> >John Hanson wrote:
> >
> >> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:23:03 +1300, Gregory Procter
> >> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
> >>
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >Patrick wrote:
> >> >
> >>
> >> >> >
> >> >> Maybe it is possibly your sheltered upbringing, subjective one-sided,
> >> >> myoptic view of the world that is contributing to your confusion. Just out
> >> >> of curiosity gregory, where do you post all your outrage for the atrocities
> >> >> occurring in Ivory Coast??
> >> >
> >> >alt.nuke.the.ivorycoast.
> >>
> >> It didn't turn up in the google search. The only posts of yours that
> >> contained anything about the Ivory Coast were in alt.nuke.the.usa and
> >> you didn't even mention anything about it.
> >> http://tinyurl.com/54kw9
> >
> >Just wait until you start bombing the Ivory Coast civilians.
>
> Are you giving the French a free pass?

I can't stop them any more than I can stop you.

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 08:38 AM
"Larry J." > wrote in message

>> We all hate Blair, why be afraid?
>
> Blair is the best thing you've had

You're joking, you naughty Frenchman...

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 08:40 AM
"Felix D." > wrote in message

>> What a bunch of arsebandits
>
> You grandmother liked us well enough. Liked our chocolates and nylons,
> too.

The "your momma" routines are the trait of the truly lame...

Ack
November 17th 04, 11:14 AM
the guvnor wrote:

> "John Hanson" > wrote in message
>
>
>>>>Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>inflammatory
>>>>anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>
>>>Diddums...
>>>
>>
>>Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>
>
> You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
> minds?
>
> Land of the free?
>
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>
>
The CIA has no jurisdiction where I live - they can go **** themselves
for all I care, let the merkins cower in their beds thinking about their
polizie

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 12:36 PM
"Ack" > wrote in message

>>>>>Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>>inflammatory
>>>>>anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>
>>>>Diddums...
>>>>
>>>
>>>Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>>administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>
>>
>> You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>> minds?
>>
>> Land of the free?
>>
>> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
> The CIA has no jurisdiction where I live - they can go **** themselves for
> all I care, let the merkins cower in their beds thinking about their
> polizie

Apparently brave merkins like Johnny H are so afraid of being picked up by
the secret police and "disappearing" that they think that people in the free
world have to live like that too...

Ack
November 17th 04, 12:59 PM
the guvnor wrote:

> "Ack" > wrote in message
>
>
>>>>>>Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>>>inflammatory
>>>>>>anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>>
>>>>>Diddums...
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>>>administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>>
>>>
>>>You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>>>minds?
>>>
>>>Land of the free?
>>>
>>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>The CIA has no jurisdiction where I live - they can go **** themselves for
>>all I care, let the merkins cower in their beds thinking about their
>>polizie
>
>
> Apparently brave merkins like Johnny H are so afraid of being picked up by
> the secret police and "disappearing" that they think that people in the free
> world have to live like that too...
>
>
God, what a way to live - not able to express yourself freely, the
government restricting your freedom to travel. It must be truly awful
to be an american...I'd pity them if they weren't just so damn comical.

America the Beautiful
November 17th 04, 01:06 PM
Ack wrote:

> the guvnor wrote:
>
>> "Ack" > wrote in message
>>
>>
>>>>>>> Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>>>> inflammatory
>>>>>>> anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Diddums...
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>>>> administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own
>>>> (tiny) minds?
>>>>
>>>> Land of the free?
>>>>
>>>> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>
>>> The CIA has no jurisdiction where I live - they can go ****
>>> themselves for all I care, let the merkins cower in their beds
>>> thinking about their polizie
>>
>>
>>
>> Apparently brave merkins like Johnny H are so afraid of being picked
>> up by the secret police and "disappearing" that they think that people
>> in the free world have to live like that too...
>>
> God, what a way to live - not able to express yourself freely, the
> government restricting your freedom to travel. It must be truly awful
> to be an american...I'd pity them if they weren't just so damn comical.

Our comical relief is at the heart of our cultural empire.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 02:16 PM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:07:13 +1300, Gregory Procter
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>
>John Hanson wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:59:40 +1300, Gregory Procter
>> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>>
>> >
>> >
>> >John Hanson wrote:
>> >
>> >> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:23:03 +1300, Gregory Procter
>> >> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>> >>
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >Patrick wrote:
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> Maybe it is possibly your sheltered upbringing, subjective one-sided,
>> >> >> myoptic view of the world that is contributing to your confusion. Just out
>> >> >> of curiosity gregory, where do you post all your outrage for the atrocities
>> >> >> occurring in Ivory Coast??
>> >> >
>> >> >alt.nuke.the.ivorycoast.
>> >>
>> >> It didn't turn up in the google search. The only posts of yours that
>> >> contained anything about the Ivory Coast were in alt.nuke.the.usa and
>> >> you didn't even mention anything about it.
>> >> http://tinyurl.com/54kw9
>> >
>> >Just wait until you start bombing the Ivory Coast civilians.
>>
>> Are you giving the French a free pass?
>
>I can't stop them any more than I can stop you.

But, you said that you have posted your outrage for the atrocities
occurring in the Ivory Coast. Turns out, you were lying again.

http://tinyurl.com/54kw9

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 02:34 PM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:14:49 +1100, Ack > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>the guvnor wrote:
>
>> "John Hanson" > wrote in message
>>
>>
>>>>>Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>>inflammatory
>>>>>anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>
>>>>Diddums...
>>>>
>>>
>>>Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>>administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>
>>
>> You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>> minds?
>>
>> Land of the free?
>>
>> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>
>The CIA has no jurisdiction where I live - they can go **** themselves
>for all I care, let the merkins cower in their beds thinking about their
> polizie

The CIA has no jurisdiction anywhere they work. They don't do things
according to the rule of law.

Tally
November 17th 04, 03:13 PM
"Ack" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> the guvnor wrote:
>
> > "Ack" > wrote in message
> >
> >
> >>>>>>Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
> >>>>>>inflammatory
> >>>>>>anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
> >>>>>
> >>>>>Diddums...
> >>>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
> >>>>administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
> >>>minds?
> >>>
> >>>Land of the free?
> >>>
> >>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
> >>
> >>The CIA has no jurisdiction where I live - they can go **** themselves
for
> >>all I care, let the merkins cower in their beds thinking about their
> >>polizie
> >
> >
> > Apparently brave merkins like Johnny H are so afraid of being picked up
by
> > the secret police and "disappearing" that they think that people in the
free
> > world have to live like that too...
> >
> >
> God, what a way to live - not able to express yourself freely,

england, france, germany, and canada have MUCH more restrictions on free
speech than we do

we do not have hate speech statutes, the other countries do

we have free speech. they don't

hth

whit

the
> government restricting your freedom to travel. It must be truly awful
> to be an american...I'd pity them if they weren't just so damn comical.

Peter Allen
November 17th 04, 04:48 PM
"Gregory Procter" > wrote in message
...
>
>
> John Hanson wrote:
> > Yes it does. There were two firefights. One on Friday that killed 10
> > insurgents and wounded 5. Saturday, there was more sniper and RPG
> > fire coming from that same mosque and a marine unit went in and shot 4
> > of the 5 that had been wounded the day before and left there. Then,
> > the unit that had been involved in that fighting on Friday showed up.
> > That is where the video begins.
>
> Sure, there were these five individuals lying prone on the floor - either
dead or
> surrendering.
> The ******* yank shot one of them.

Per the Guardian (which no doubt Hanson will be forced to disagree with on
principle) that would be standard practice in most armies. Because otherwise
you get a lot of marines either shot by the guy on the floor or by his mate
who jumps over a wall while the marine's watching the guy on the floor. In
other words, you might want to ask the Pentagon why it's standard practice
(and get that answer), but the marine's arse is covered.

Peter

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 05:31 PM
"Tally" > wrote in message

> england, france, germany, and canada have MUCH more restrictions on free
> speech than we do

So how come people from those countries can vacation in Cuba, while your
freedom loving government prevents you from doing so, comrade?

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 05:32 PM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message

>>>>>>Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>>>inflammatory
>>>>>>anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>>
>>>>>Diddums...
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>>>administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>>
>>>
>>> You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>>> minds?
>>>
>>> Land of the free?
>>>
>>> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>
>>The CIA has no jurisdiction where I live - they can go **** themselves
>>for all I care, let the merkins cower in their beds thinking about their
>> polizie
>
> The CIA has no jurisdiction anywhere they work. They don't do things
> according to the rule of law.

You make America sound like some sort of lawless thirdworld ********...

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 06:19 PM
"Eric Reis" > wrote in message

>>> The CIA has no jurisdiction anywhere they work. They don't do things
>>> according to the rule of law.
>>
>> You make America sound like some sort of lawless thirdworld ********...

> Our stardard of living has been declining for some time now but we're not
> yet a third world ********

That's good to hear.

> Documented government behavior reveals that our uncle sam frequently *is*
> a
> lawless ******** unto itself. This government behavior is mostly just
> glossed over by the media so these problems never get fixed. Indeed,
> ignoring current and past problems insures that the next round of problems
> will be bigger.

Is this where America gets to pay dearly for voting Bush?

Gregory Procter
November 18th 04, 02:47 AM
Peter Allen wrote:

> "Gregory Procter" > wrote in message
> ...
> >
> >
> > John Hanson wrote:
> > > Yes it does. There were two firefights. One on Friday that killed 10
> > > insurgents and wounded 5. Saturday, there was more sniper and RPG
> > > fire coming from that same mosque and a marine unit went in and shot 4
> > > of the 5 that had been wounded the day before and left there. Then,
> > > the unit that had been involved in that fighting on Friday showed up.
> > > That is where the video begins.
> >
> > Sure, there were these five individuals lying prone on the floor - either
> dead or
> > surrendering.
> > The ******* yank shot one of them.
>
> Per the Guardian (which no doubt Hanson will be forced to disagree with on
> principle) that would be standard practice in most armies. Because otherwise
> you get a lot of marines either shot by the guy on the floor or by his mate
> who jumps over a wall while the marine's watching the guy on the floor. In
> other words, you might want to ask the Pentagon why it's standard practice
> (and get that answer), but the marine's arse is covered.

If you shoot the wounded and surrendering then you shouldn't expect any better
treatment when your side surrenders!

Felix D.
November 18th 04, 04:18 AM
"the guvnor" > wrote in message
...
>
> "Felix D." > wrote in message
>
> >> What a bunch of arsebandits
> >
> > You grandmother liked us well enough. Liked our chocolates and nylons,
> > too.
>
> The "your momma" routines are the trait of the truly lame...

When dealing with young Patrick, it's best to be as lame as possible in the
hope he might "get" it.

Ack
November 18th 04, 07:14 AM
Patrick wrote:


> I corrected the above statement for you! But since you've really never
> mentioned the oppression of civilians living under truly dictatorial
> regimes, I can only infer that you sincerely don't give a flying **** about
> anyone but yourself.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Sorry, what was that Patty? I nodded of right after you said "I..."

Ack
November 18th 04, 07:20 AM
the guvnor wrote:

> "Tally" > wrote in message
>
>
>>england, france, germany, and canada have MUCH more restrictions on free
>>speech than we do
>
>
> So how come people from those countries can vacation in Cuba, while your
> freedom loving government prevents you from doing so, comrade?
>
>
His government won't permit him to answer that.

Ack
November 18th 04, 07:25 AM
John Hanson wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:14:49 +1100, Ack > wrote in
> misc.fitness.weights:
>
>
>>the guvnor wrote:
>>
>>
>>>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>>>Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>>>inflammatory
>>>>>>anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>>
>>>>>Diddums...
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>>>administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>>
>>>
>>>You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>>>minds?
>>>
>>>Land of the free?
>>>
>>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>
>>
>>The CIA has no jurisdiction where I live - they can go **** themselves
>>for all I care, let the merkins cower in their beds thinking about their
>> polizie
>
>
> The CIA has no jurisdiction anywhere they work. They don't do things
> according to the rule of law.


Your CIA can go **** themselves, they *are unable to act* and *have no
jurisdiction* where I live. You, Johnboy, can cower in your bed for
fear of them. I don't - they are impotents fairies
Happy to clarify that for you, you poor uneducated little third-worlder.

John Hanson
November 18th 04, 12:14 PM
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:25:34 +1100, Ack > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>John Hanson wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:14:49 +1100, Ack > wrote in
>> misc.fitness.weights:
>>
>>
>>>the guvnor wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>>Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>>>>inflammatory
>>>>>>>anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Diddums...
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>>>>administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>>>>minds?
>>>>
>>>>Land of the free?
>>>>
>>>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>The CIA has no jurisdiction where I live - they can go **** themselves
>>>for all I care, let the merkins cower in their beds thinking about their
>>> polizie
>>
>>
>> The CIA has no jurisdiction anywhere they work. They don't do things
>> according to the rule of law.
>
>
>Your CIA can go **** themselves, they *are unable to act* and *have no
>jurisdiction* where I live. You, Johnboy, can cower in your bed for
>fear of them. I don't - they are impotents fairies
>Happy to clarify that for you, you poor uneducated little third-worlder.

I don't fear them. I support them as a matter of fact.

Of course they have no jurisdiction where you live. Hell, they don't
have jurisdiction where I live. They don't arrest people either.
They generally try to kill them. They haven't done that as much in
recent years but now there's been a big shake up and you can be
assured that things are going to be less rosy for you terrorists and
terrorist supporters.

Ack
November 18th 04, 12:25 PM
John Hanson wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:25:34 +1100, Ack > wrote in
> misc.fitness.weights:
>
>
>>John Hanson wrote:
>>
>>
>>>On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:14:49 +1100, Ack > wrote in
>>>misc.fitness.weights:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>the guvnor wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Have you ever stopped and counted the headers or new posts of
>>>>>>>>inflammatory
>>>>>>>>anti-American nature posted by you and your commrades
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Diddums...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Aren't you the least bit worried that the CIA and the Bush
>>>>>>administration has your IP and has traced it backed to you?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>You guys are too afraid of your own government to speak your own (tiny)
>>>>>minds?
>>>>>
>>>>>Land of the free?
>>>>>
>>>>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>The CIA has no jurisdiction where I live - they can go **** themselves
>>>>for all I care, let the merkins cower in their beds thinking about their
>>>>polizie
>>>
>>>
>>>The CIA has no jurisdiction anywhere they work. They don't do things
>>>according to the rule of law.
>>
>>
>>Your CIA can go **** themselves, they *are unable to act* and *have no
>>jurisdiction* where I live. You, Johnboy, can cower in your bed for
>>fear of them. I don't - they are impotents fairies
>>Happy to clarify that for you, you poor uneducated little third-worlder.
>
>
> I don't fear them. I support them as a matter of fact.

Sure - it would be foolish of you to say otherwise in a public forum,
sheeple.
>
> Of course they have no jurisdiction where you live. Hell, they don't
> have jurisdiction where I live.

They pull any **** here they swing from trees. They are impotent. Once
your nationals leave your borders and enter mine you aren't worth a
pinch of ****. Capisce sheeple?
HTH

America the Beautiful
November 23rd 04, 11:45 AM
the guvnor wrote:

> "Tally" > wrote in message
>
>
>>england, france, germany, and canada have MUCH more restrictions on free
>>speech than we do
>
>
> So how come people from those countries can vacation in Cuba, while your
> freedom loving government prevents you from doing so, comrade?

What does free speech have to do with vacationing in Cuba?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

the guvnor
November 23rd 04, 03:14 PM
"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message
...
>
>
> the guvnor wrote:
>
>> "Tally" > wrote in message
>>
>>
>>>england, france, germany, and canada have MUCH more restrictions on free
>>>speech than we do
>>
>>
>> So how come people from those countries can vacation in Cuba, while your
>> freedom loving government prevents you from doing so, comrade?
>
> What does free speech have to do with vacationing in Cuba?

It's all about being free, innit.

the guvnor
November 23rd 04, 04:02 PM
"Tally" > wrote in message

>> >>>england, france, germany, and canada have MUCH more restrictions on
> free
>> >>>speech than we do
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> So how come people from those countries can vacation in Cuba, while
> your
>> >> freedom loving government prevents you from doing so, comrade?
>> >
>> > What does free speech have to do with vacationing in Cuba?
>>
>> It's all about being free, innit.
>>
>>
>
> no, it's about free SPEECH

So you're free to complain about not being allowed to vacation in Cuba by
your freedom loving government?

> that's what i referenced, and you brought up a complete irrelevancy.

Where does a politically motivated ban on freedom of movement fit into the
freedom debate?

Tally
November 23rd 04, 04:03 PM
"the guvnor" > wrote in message
...
>
> "America the Beautiful" > wrote in message
> ...
> >
> >
> > the guvnor wrote:
> >
> >> "Tally" > wrote in message
> >>
> >>
> >>>england, france, germany, and canada have MUCH more restrictions on
free
> >>>speech than we do
> >>
> >>
> >> So how come people from those countries can vacation in Cuba, while
your
> >> freedom loving government prevents you from doing so, comrade?
> >
> > What does free speech have to do with vacationing in Cuba?
>
> It's all about being free, innit.
>
>

no, it's about free SPEECH

that's what i referenced, and you brought up a complete irrelevancy.

i stand by the original statement, because it's factual

whit

Tally
November 23rd 04, 04:04 PM
"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message
...
>
>
> the guvnor wrote:
>
> > "Tally" > wrote in message
> >
> >
> >>england, france, germany, and canada have MUCH more restrictions on free
> >>speech than we do
> >
> >
> > So how come people from those countries can vacation in Cuba, while your
> > freedom loving government prevents you from doing so, comrade?
>
> What does free speech have to do with vacationing in Cuba?
>

nothing. it's a tangent he;'s bringing up because he knows my statement was
correct, so he's evading

whit

> --
> Chris F.
> Long Island.
>
> "America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

America the Beautiful
November 23rd 04, 10:06 PM
the guvnor wrote:

> "America the Beautiful" > wrote in message
> ...
>
>>
>>the guvnor wrote:
>>
>>
>>>"Tally" > wrote in message
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>england, france, germany, and canada have MUCH more restrictions on free
>>>>speech than we do
>>>
>>>
>>>So how come people from those countries can vacation in Cuba, while your
>>>freedom loving government prevents you from doing so, comrade?
>>
>>What does free speech have to do with vacationing in Cuba?
>
>
> It's all about being free, innit.

I thought it was all about speaking freely.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

America the Beautiful
November 23rd 04, 10:14 PM
the guvnor wrote:

> "Tally" > wrote in message
>
>
>>>>>>england, france, germany, and canada have MUCH more restrictions on
>>
>>free
>>
>>>>>>speech than we do
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>So how come people from those countries can vacation in Cuba, while
>>
>>your
>>
>>>>>freedom loving government prevents you from doing so, comrade?
>>>>
>>>>What does free speech have to do with vacationing in Cuba?
>>>
>>>It's all about being free, innit.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>no, it's about free SPEECH
>
>
> So you're free to complain about not being allowed to vacation in Cuba by
> your freedom loving government?

Of course.

>>that's what i referenced, and you brought up a complete irrelevancy.
>
>
> Where does a politically motivated ban on freedom of movement fit into the
> freedom debate?

I'm free to move to Cuba any time I want.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

the guvnor
November 24th 04, 09:55 AM
"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message

>>>What does free speech have to do with vacationing in Cuba?
>>
>>
>> It's all about being free, innit.
>
> I thought it was all about speaking freely.

Speaking freely, freedom to go where you choose for your hols...

Lucas Buck
November 25th 04, 10:05 PM
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:45:54 -0500, America the Beautiful >
wrote:

>the guvnor wrote:
>
>> "Tally" > wrote in message
>>
>>
>>>england, france, germany, and canada have MUCH more restrictions on free
>>>speech than we do
>>
>>
>> So how come people from those countries can vacation in Cuba, while your
>> freedom loving government prevents you from doing so, comrade?
>
>What does free speech have to do with vacationing in Cuba?

Americans are perfectly free to travel to Cuba.

The only limitation is that if the spend hard currency there, they can't
return without consequences.

the guvnor
November 25th 04, 11:30 PM
"Lucas Buck" > wrote in message

> Americans are perfectly free to travel to Cuba.

If only it were true.