PDA

View Full Version : the stars and stripes are raised by a cheering crowd...

the guvnor
November 17th 04, 01:32 AM
http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=11765

Jaberwokie
November 17th 04, 05:24 AM
The Iranian Weird Beards agreed to European proposals because they knew
the US or Israel had the cojones to take their nuclear facilities out if
they didn't act quickly to defuse the situation.

the guvnor wrote:

> http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=11765

Larry J.
November 17th 04, 05:41 AM
Waiving the right to remain silent, "the guvnor"
> said:

> http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=11765

That's some other country's flag, not ours. Wrong design.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Gregory Procter
November 17th 04, 08:09 AM
Jaberwokie wrote:

> The Iranian Weird Beards agreed to European proposals because they knew
> the US or Israel had the cojones to take their nuclear facilities out if
> they didn't act quickly to defuse the situation.

So you're saying everyone should fold and do what the US says when the US
says it!
Hmmm, that might be ok if you yanks had any sense and any sense of morality
and ethics.

> the guvnor wrote:
>
> > http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=11765

Asmodeus
November 20th 04, 08:06 PM
"Morton Davis" > wrote in news:cOvnd.54267$V41.36352
@attbi_s52:

> However, a lot has changed since then, eh?

Something happened back in 1979 as I recall ...

--
/"\ ||
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || The Right War

Asmodeus
November 20th 04, 08:07 PM
Ack > wrote in
news:1100919172./[email protected]news:

> CITE!

Google "hostage crisis" and Iran, numbnuts.

--
/"\ ||
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || The Right War
X AGAINST HTML MAIL || The Right Time
/ \ AND POSTINGS || The Right President

Patrick
November 21st 04, 01:47 AM
"Asmodeus" > wrote in message
27.77...
> Ack > wrote in
> news:1100919172./[email protected]:
>
>> CITE!
>
> Google "hostage crisis" and Iran, numbnuts.
>
> --
> /"\ ||
> \ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || The Right War
> X AGAINST HTML MAIL || The Right Time
> / \ AND POSTINGS || The Right President

Yeah the asshole believes Iran has nothing but purely peaceful intent with
regards to nuclear facilities. He can site all the 35 year old bull**** he
wants, the IEAE didn't find any weapons grade nuclear material in North
Korea 10 years ago when bill clinton decided to help them develop "nuclear
energy". The asswipe, along with digging up pre-khomeani (sp) agreements,
is probably busy putting together his christmas list for Santa Claus.

Asmodeus
November 21st 04, 12:13 PM
"Patrick" > wrote in :

> Yeah the asshole believes Iran has nothing but purely peaceful intent
> with regards to nuclear facilities.

Some of us were alive and voting in 1979, and remember
the Ayatollah Khomeini all too well.

--
/"\ ||
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || The Right War
X AGAINST HTML MAIL || The Right Time
/ \ AND POSTINGS || The Right President

Morton Davis
November 21st 04, 04:05 PM
"Asmodeus" > wrote in message
. 227.77...
> "Morton Davis" > wrote in news:cOvnd.54267$V41.36352
> @attbi_s52:
>
> > However, a lot has changed since then, eh?
>
> Something happened back in 1979 as I recall ...

YUP. Still, it's 25 years ago. These folk try to see tomorrow through the
past.

-*MORT*-

Mullah
November 21st 04, 05:22 PM
"Morton Davis" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s54...

> "Asmodeus" > wrote in message
> . 227.77...
> > "Morton Davis" > wrote in news:cOvnd.54267$V41.36352
> > @attbi_s52:
> >
> > > However, a lot has changed since then, eh?
> >
> > Something happened back in 1979 as I recall ...
> >

> YUP. Still, it's 25 years ago. These folk try to see tomorrow through the
> past.

Back in the good old days of the Shah?

Asmodeus
November 21st 04, 07:07 PM
"Morton Davis" > wrote in news:P03od.369454$wV.210472
@attbi_s54:

> YUP. Still, it's 25 years ago. These folk try to see tomorrow through the
> past.

Well, I see post 9/11 America partially through the lens
of 1979. I don't see how anybody old enough to remember
it can't.

--
/"\ ||
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || The Right War
X AGAINST HTML MAIL || The Right Time
/ \ AND POSTINGS || The Right President

Asmodeus
November 21st 04, 07:08 PM
"Mullah" > wrote in news:cnqjpl$t8t$1
@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk:

> Back in the good old days of the Shah?

Yup. Before Iran reverted to 6th century barbarism.

--
/"\ ||
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || The Right War
X AGAINST HTML MAIL || The Right Time
/ \ AND POSTINGS || The Right President

Mullah
November 21st 04, 10:22 PM
"Asmodeus" > wrote in message

> > Back in the good old days of the Shah?
>
> Yup. Before Iran reverted to 6th century barbarism.

Or democracy, as we in the free world call it.

Asmodeus
November 21st 04, 11:51 PM
"Mullah" > wrote in news:cnr5cq$e0v$1
@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

> Or democracy, as we in the free world call it.

What drugs are you on?

--
/"\ ||