PDA

View Full Version : Ping MK

Dally
November 17th 04, 03:32 PM
I've got those Sammy Squat pictures ready if you want them for
stumptuous. In fact, the collection is just missing some good deadlift
scenes and it'd be a complete workout!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dally707/album?.dir=/21c8&.src=ph

Dally

John Hanson
November 17th 04, 03:38 PM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:32:36 -0500, Dally > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>I've got those Sammy Squat pictures ready if you want them for
>stumptuous. In fact, the collection is just missing some good deadlift
>scenes and it'd be a complete workout!
>
>http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dally707/album?.dir=/21c8&.src=ph

Your knees are too far forward in SammySquat2:-)

Mistress Krista
November 17th 04, 03:43 PM
"Dally" > wrote in message
> I've got those Sammy Squat pictures ready if you want them for stumptuous.
> In fact, the collection is just missing some good deadlift scenes and it'd
> be a complete workout!
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dally707/album?.dir=/21c8&.src=ph
>
> Dally

Awesome. How cute! Thanks!

Krista

--
http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html
http://www.trans-health.com

Lee Michaels
November 17th 04, 04:01 PM
"Dally" > wrote

> I've got those Sammy Squat pictures ready if you want them for
> stumptuous. In fact, the collection is just missing some good deadlift
> scenes and it'd be a complete workout!
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dally707/album?.dir=/21c8&.src=ph

There ya go.

Exploiting the children.

AGAIN!!!!!

Dally
November 17th 04, 06:58 PM
John Hanson wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:32:36 -0500, Dally > wrote in
> misc.fitness.weights:
>

>>I've got those Sammy Squat pictures ready if you want them for
>>stumptuous. In fact, the collection is just missing some good deadlift
>>scenes and it'd be a complete workout!
>>
>>http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dally707/album?.dir=/21c8&.src=ph
>>

> Your knees are too far forward in SammySquat2:-)

Yeah, I know. My arms are flailing a bit, too. There are problems
associated with having a wiggly weight.

Dally

bc
November 18th 04, 08:10 PM
Dally > wrote in message >...
> John Hanson wrote:
> > On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:32:36 -0500, Dally > wrote in
> > misc.fitness.weights:
> >

> >>I've got those Sammy Squat pictures ready if you want them for
> >>stumptuous. In fact, the collection is just missing some good deadlift
> >>scenes and it'd be a complete workout!
> >>
> >>http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dally707/album?.dir=/21c8&.src=ph
> >>

> > Your knees are too far forward in SammySquat2:-)
>
> Yeah, I know. My arms are flailing a bit, too. There are problems
> associated with having a wiggly weight.

I was more concerned with the rounded back and lack of blocking. You
ever lose him forward?

- bc

Dally
November 19th 04, 03:30 PM
bc wrote:

> Dally > wrote in message >...
>
>>John Hanson wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:32:36 -0500, Dally > wrote in
>>>misc.fitness.weights:

>>>Your knees are too far forward in SammySquat2:-)
>>
>>Yeah, I know. My arms are flailing a bit, too. There are problems
>>associated with having a wiggly weight.
>
> I was more concerned with the rounded back and lack of blocking. You
> ever lose him forward?

Seriously? No. But he weighs maybe 40 pounds and I can get away with
rotten form. This is a self-limiting exercise as the children become
reluctant to participate as they grow older. The older two won't be my
weight.

I don't want to defend my form in the second picture, I threw it in
because the kid has such a cute happy face on him. Sort of defense
against the abusive mother image I've got for a.) letting him play in
the yard with the family Labrador Retriever and b.) the bris. All in
all I'd rather be known as someone with happy kids than as someone with
great squat form.

But the real reason to take the pictures is to answer the people who say
they can't find time to exercise because they're home with their small
children. It's for stumptuous.com, you know, that Chick place.

Dally

Lucas Buck
November 26th 04, 10:24 AM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:30:52 -0500, Dally > wrote:

>bc wrote:
>
>> Dally > wrote in message >...

>>>Yeah, I know. My arms are flailing a bit, too. There are problems
>>>associated with having a wiggly weight.
>>
>> I was more concerned with the rounded back and lack of blocking. You
>> ever lose him forward?
>
>Seriously? No. But he weighs maybe 40 pounds and I can get away with
>rotten form.

You're supposed to pitch the weight the second you start to lose form.

>I don't want to defend my form in the second picture, I threw it in
>because the kid has such a cute happy face on him. Sort of defense
>against the abusive mother image I've got for a.) letting him play in
>the yard with the family Labrador Retriever

You left out "unsupervised".

--
Luke lefty AT dodgerssuck.com
"I have the right to harm my children when it is in their best interests.