PDA

View Full Version : Re: EVIL FBI SADISTS should be HUNTED, KIDNAPPED and TORTURED for 3 YRS

DHW
November 17th 04, 05:39 PM
On 17 Nov 2004 03:57:56 -0800, (Keith) wrote:

>Someone emailed and requested me to post it on Usenet newsgroups.
>
>Sadistic FBI agents should be tortured the way how FBI sadists and
>perverts
>tortured this poor guy (non-muslim) for three years and continue to
>torture
>him even after he left america tracking him with implanted transponder
>chips
>and other methods.

Keith,

I would like you to send me a cashier's check for $10,000.

Is this simple request enough to make it happen? Or does it have to
come in an e-mail.
D. Wells

Remove the numbers to mail me. Include the text "gore-in-2004"
(without quotation marks) to ensure you make it past the spam filter.