PDA

View Full Version : moderator

frank
November 15th 04, 08:15 PM
do we need a moderator? there is a plethora of unrelated garbage on this
newsgroup.

Peter Allen
November 17th 04, 08:14 PM
CANCEL MESSAGE-ID

The Moderator

gman99
November 17th 04, 08:27 PM
"frank" > wrote:
> do we need a moderator? there is a plethora of unrelated garbage on this
> newsgroup.

No, but we could use a few trucks to carry away more than one dead horse...

David Cohen
November 17th 04, 08:40 PM
"gman99" > wrote
> "frank" > wrote:
>> do we need a moderator? there is a plethora of unrelated garbage on this
>> newsgroup.
>
> No, but we could use a few trucks to carry away more than one dead
> horse...

But, beating a dead horse is cathartic.

David

spodosaurus
November 18th 04, 02:01 AM
David Cohen wrote:
> "gman99" > wrote
>
>>"frank" > wrote:
>>
>>>do we need a moderator? there is a plethora of unrelated garbage on this
>>>newsgroup.
>>
>>No, but we could use a few trucks to carry away more than one dead
>>horse...
>

> But, beating a dead horse is cathartic.
>
> David

until the bloated abdominal cavity bursts...then it becomes purgative...

neighbours from crime, and became the victim of it. To jump to the end
of the story, as a result of this I need a bone marrow transplant. Many
people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant, too. Please
volunteer to be a marrow donor:
http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

elzinator
November 18th 04, 02:11 AM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:40:10 GMT, David Cohen wrote:

>"gman99" > wrote
>> "frank" > wrote:
>>> do we need a moderator? there is a plethora of unrelated garbage on this
>>> newsgroup.
>>
>> No, but we could use a few trucks to carry away more than one dead
>> horse...
>
>But, beating a dead horse is cathartic.

Not after I shoot you :)

---------------
My give-a-**** meter is broken.

As Straight As Tom Cruise
November 18th 04, 06:44 AM
As of now, I am in control here in the newsgroup.

-------------------------
"All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All mankind
shall grovel at my feet and not know why!"
--L. Ron Hubbard--

John HUDSON
November 18th 04, 09:03 AM
On 18 Nov 2004 06:44:51 GMT, (As Straight As
Tom Cruise) wrote:

>As of now, I am in control here in the newsgroup.

And that's as true as you are riding that bike!! ;o)

Dally
November 18th 04, 04:34 PM
spodosaurus wrote:

> David Cohen wrote:

>>> No, but we could use a few trucks to carry away more than one dead
>>> horse...
>>

>> But, beating a dead horse is cathartic.
>>
>> David
>>

> until the bloated abdominal cavity bursts...then it becomes purgative...

Sh, my appetite-suppressant of the day.

I can always count on you guys. (Other memorable MFW
appetite-suppressant moments include the blow-out asshole and the
dead-bodies-turned-to-soap. Oh, and the gallery of legs breaking during
soccer. I really don't think I need to eat today now. Thanks guys.)

Dally

bc
November 18th 04, 04:36 PM
elzinator > wrote in message >...
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:40:10 GMT, David Cohen wrote:

> >> No, but we could use a few trucks to carry away more than one dead
> >> horse...
> >
> >But, beating a dead horse is cathartic.
>
> Not after I shoot you :)

Shooting is cathartic too.

- bc

Lucas Buck
November 18th 04, 10:47 PM
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:11:59 -0600, elzinator > wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:40:10 GMT, David Cohen wrote:

>>> No, but we could use a few trucks to carry away more than one dead
>>> horse...
>>
>>But, beating a dead horse is cathartic.
>
>Not after I shoot you :)

She only believes in beating LIVE horses.

--
Luke lefty AT dodgerssuck.com
"Nice try, but my head was built with

spodosaurus
November 19th 04, 12:46 AM
Lucas Buck wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:11:59 -0600, elzinator > wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:40:10 GMT, David Cohen wrote:
>>
>>>"gman99" > wrote

>>>But, beating a dead horse is cathartic.
>>
>>Not after I shoot you :)
>

> She only believes in beating LIVE horses.

*sniffle* she even made me wear a saddle at gun point when she did it
*sniffle*

neighbours from crime, and became the victim of it. To jump to the end
of the story, as a result of this I need a bone marrow transplant. Many
people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant, too. Please
volunteer to be a marrow donor:
http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

Axel of the North!
November 20th 04, 03:59 AM
As Tom Cruise) wrote:

>As of now, I am in control here in the newsgroup.
[snip]

that reminds me.

this whole tom cruise thing. i mean, really. just let him be whatever
he is. actually, it doesn't seem very confusing to me. a guy like
that, doing all that stuff he's done, all those millions of people
watching him or having had watched him. you can ride on that wave
forever, man. he exudes positivity. some people may misperceive that
he is "gay" (though he may very well be a very gay man, by the truer
definition of the word) when is just riding the tom cruise wave. he's
ebullient, free, a millionaire, famous, etc. etc. etc.

the real trick is, like if you're at a party where you may meet him,
is simply not to look too long into his eyes. then he can control
himself.