PDA

View Full Version : MACHO LOUDMOUTH BAFFOON CLOWNS MASC-INSEC TYPES LIKELIEST GAY GENE CARRIERS

withliquer
November 18th 04, 09:45 PM
--COMING FROM CUMMUNITIES/FAMILIES FOSTERING GAY PROPAGATION

The finding by the U.S. National Institutes of Health that the gay
gene only passes maternally:

(Science, 7/16/93 and N.Y. Times, 7/16/93, on page 1:)

has just now been supported by an Italian scientist group:

The findings represent the best explanation yet for the Darwinian
paradox presented by homosexuality: it is a genetic dead-end, yet the
trait persists generation after generation. We have finally solved
this paradox, says Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua.
The same factor that influences sexual orientation in males promotes
higher fecundity in females.

The genetic doubt caused by the double X's crossing out generality
(the gay gene is on the "X," or female, chromosome) is
largely erased by the finding some X genes do NOT cancel out (for
example, the BRCA's.)

Rostler/Mundell “Homosexual Sex Exploding With US Women—15 Fold
Increase in 10 Years,” Journal of Sex Research,” 2001 37: 333-343
VERIFIES MENDELIAN 3:1 LESBIAN TO GAY MALE RATIO.

The Italian study says lesbians who do have children are genetically
inclined to have MANY children.

Did they simply observe the husbands of lesbians married
heterosexually being similarly induced to over-produce children out
of the fear of being wrongly ferreted out as gay? That and making
them masc-insec/inadequate helped ancient despots rumble. Womens’
mother instinct welcome this.
There is far more homosexuality in Western nations than in Eastern.

The compulsive judgementalism and need to limit of those enjoying
making people afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay combined
with the (usual circumstances suggesting a) high possibility of her
being gay demonstrates:
a community that stigmatizes gays 1) CAUSES THEIR PROPAGATION; and
2) while the ability to make people afraid of being wrongly ferreted
out
as gay is a license to be compulsively judgemental and limiting of
other
people, and to scapegoat in turn,
3) it is actually entirely inheritantly hypocritical.

http://historyoffear.tripod.com#Ital

Axel of the North!
November 20th 04, 04:43 AM
On 18 Nov 2004 13:45:57 -0800, (withliquer)
wrote:

>--COMING FROM CUMMUNITIES/FAMILIES FOSTERING GAY PROPAGATION
>
>The finding by the U.S. National Institutes of Health that the gay
>gene only passes maternally:
>
>(Science, 7/16/93 and N.Y. Times, 7/16/93, on page 1:)
>
>has just now been supported by an Italian scientist group:
>
>The findings represent the best explanation yet for the Darwinian
>paradox presented by homosexuality: it is a genetic dead-end, yet the
>trait persists generation after generation. We have finally solved
>this paradox, says Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua.
>The same factor that influences sexual orientation in males promotes
>higher fecundity in females.
>
> http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99996519
>

>The genetic doubt caused by the double X's crossing out generality
>(the gay gene is on the "X," or female, chromosome) is
>largely erased by the finding some X genes do NOT cancel out (for
>example, the BRCA's.)
>
>Rostler/Mundell “Homosexual Sex Exploding With US Women—15 Fold
>Increase in 10 Years,” Journal of Sex Research,” 2001 37: 333-343
>VERIFIES MENDELIAN 3:1 LESBIAN TO GAY MALE RATIO.
>
>The Italian study says lesbians who do have children are genetically
>inclined to have MANY children.
>
>Did they simply observe the husbands of lesbians married
>heterosexually being similarly induced to over-produce children out
>of the fear of being wrongly ferreted out as gay? That and making
>them masc-insec/inadequate helped ancient despots rumble. Womens’
>mother instinct welcome this.
>There is far more homosexuality in Western nations than in Eastern.
>
>The compulsive judgementalism and need to limit of those enjoying
>making people afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay combined
>with the (usual circumstances suggesting a) high possibility of her
>being gay demonstrates:
>a community that stigmatizes gays 1) CAUSES THEIR PROPAGATION; and
>2) while the ability to make people afraid of being wrongly ferreted
>out
> as gay is a license to be compulsively judgemental and limiting of
>other
> people, and to scapegoat in turn,
>3) it is actually entirely inheritantly hypocritical.
>
> http://historyoffear.tripod.com#Ital

am i a gay woman?