PDA

View Full Version : To the People of the USA

Bionicol
November 19th 04, 08:10 AM
In the light of your failure to elect a human as President of the USA.
And thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation
of your independence, effective today. Her Sovereign Majesty Queen
Elizabeth II will resume monarchial duties over all states,
Commonwealths and other territories. Except Utah, which she does not
fancy.

Your new prime minister (The Right Honourable Tony Blair, MP for the
97.85% of you who Have until now been unaware that there is a world
outside your borders) will appoint a minister for America without the
need for further elections.

Congress and the Senate will be disbanded.

A questionnaire will be circulated next year to determine whether any
of you noticed. To aid in the transition to a British Crown
Dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

1. You should look up "revocation" in the Oxford English Dictionary.
Then look up "aluminium". Check the pronunciation guide. You will be
amazed at just how wrongly you have been pronouncing it. The letter
'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'favour' and 'neighbour',
skipping the letter 'U' is nothing more than laziness on your part.
Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the
letters. You will end your love affair with the letter 'Z' (pronounced
'zed' not 'zee') and the suffix "ize" will be replaced by the suffix
"ise". You will learn that the suffix 'burgh is pronounced 'burra'
e.g. Edinburgh. You are welcome to respell Pittsburgh as 'Pittsberg'
if you can't cope with correct pronunciation. Generally, you should
raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. Look up "vocabulary".
Using the same twenty seven words interspersed with filler noises such
as "like" and "you know" is an unacceptable and inefficient form of
communication. Look up "interspersed". There will be no more 'bleeps'
in the Jerry Springer show. If you're not old enough to cope with bad
language then you shouldn't have chat shows. When you learn to develop
your vocabulary then you won't have to use bad language as often.

2. There is no such thing as "US English". We will let Microsoft know
on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take
account of the reinstated letter 'u' and the elimination of "-ize".

3. You should learn to distinguish the English and Australian accents.
It really isn't that hard. English accents are not limited to Cockney,
upper-class twit or Mancunian (Daphne in Frasier). You will also have
to learn how to understand regional accents - Scottish dramas such as
"Taggart" will no longer be broadcast with subtitles. While we're
talking about regions, you must learn that there is no such place as
Devonshire in England. The name of the county is "Devon". If you
persist in calling it Devonshire, all American States will become
"shires" e.g. Texasshire, Floridashire, Louisianashire.

4. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as
the good guys. Hollywood will be required to cast English actors to
play English characters. British sit-coms such as "Men Behaving Badly"
or "Red Dwarf" will not be re-cast and watered down for a wishy-washy
American audience who can't cope with the humour of occasional
political incorrectness.

5. You should relearn your original national anthem, "God Save The
Queen", but only after fully carrying out task 1. We would not want
you to get confused and give up half way through.

6. You should stop playing American "football". There is only one kind
of football. What you refer to as American "football" is not a very
good game. The 2.15% of you who are aware that there is a world
outside your borders may have noticed that no one else plays
"American" football. You will no longer be allowed to play it, and
should instead play proper football. Initially, it would be best if
you played with the girls. It is a difficult game. Those of you brave
enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to
American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every
twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like nancies). We
are hoping to get together at least a US rugby sevens side by 2005.
You should stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an
event called the 'World Series' for a game which is not played outside
of America. Since only 2.15% of you are aware that there is a world
beyond your borders, your error is understandable. Instead of
baseball, you will be allowed to play a girls' game called "rounders"
which is baseball without fancy team strip, oversized gloves,
collector cards or hotdogs.

7. You will no longer be allowed to own or carry guns. You will no
longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous in public
than a vegetable peeler. Because we don't believe you are sensible
enough to handle potentially dangerous items, you will require a
permit if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.

8. July 4th is no longer a public holiday. November 2th will be a new
national holiday, but only in England. It will be called "Indecisive
Day".

9. All American cars are hereby banned. They are crap and it is for
your own good. When we show you German cars, you will understand what
we mean. All road intersections will be replaced with roundabouts. You
will start driving on the left with immediate effect. At the same
time, you will go Metric with immediate effect and without the benefit
of conversion tables. Roundabouts and metrication will help you
understand the British sense of humour.

10. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French
fries are not real chips. Fries aren't even French, they are Belgian
though 97.85% of you (including the guy who discovered fries while in
Europe) are not aware of a country called Belgium. Those things you
insist on calling potato chips are properly called "crisps". Real
chips are thick cut and fried in animal fat. The traditional
accompaniment to chips is beer which should be served warm and flat.
Waitresses will be trained to be more aggressive with customers.

11. As a sign of penance 5 grams of sea salt per cup will be added to
all tea made within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, this quantity
to be doubled for tea made within the city of Boston itself.

12. The cold tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not
actually beer at all, it is lager. From November 1st only proper
British Bitter will be referred to as "beer", and European brews of
known and accepted provenance will be referred to as "Lager". The
substances formerly known as "American Beer" will henceforth be
referred to as "Near-Frozen Donkey ****", with the exception of the
product of the American Budweiser company whose product will be
referred to as "Weak Near-Frozen Donkey ****". This will allow true
Budweiser (as manufactured for the last 1000 years in Pilsen, Czech
Republic) to be sold without risk of confusion.

13. From December 1st the UK will harmonise petrol (or "Gasoline" as
you will be permitted to keep calling it until April 1st 2005) prices
with the former USA. The UK will harmonise its prices to those of the
former USA and the Former USA will, in return, adopt UK petrol prices
(roughly $6/US gallon - get used to it).

14. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns or
lawyers. The fact that you need so many lawyers shows that you're not
adult enough to be independent. Guns should only be handled by
adults.If you're not adult enough to sort things out without suing
someone then you're not grown up enough to handle a gun.

15. Please tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us crazy.

Tax collectors from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly
to ensure the acquisition of all revenues due (backdated to 1776).

Thank you for your co-operation.

Tifosi Bob
November 19th 04, 05:08 PM
Well put Bionical, too bad most americans are too ****ing stupid to
understand, " y'know wut I'msayin' ?"

John M. Williams
November 19th 04, 05:18 PM
Bionicol wrote:
> In the light of your failure to elect a human as President of the USA.
> And thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation
> of your independence, effective today. Her Sovereign Majesty Queen
> Elizabeth II will resume monarchial duties over all states,
> Commonwealths and other territories.

SAC Central to Warren AFB:
Transmitting launch codes, silos 18-24
Target coordinates N51 29.85, W0 8.52
End transmission

Bob Mann
November 20th 04, 04:25 AM
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:18:03 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote:

>Bionicol wrote:
>> In the light of your failure to elect a human as President of the USA.
>> And thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation
>> of your independence, effective today. Her Sovereign Majesty Queen
>> Elizabeth II will resume monarchial duties over all states,
>> Commonwealths and other territories.
>
>SAC Central to Warren AFB:
>Transmitting launch codes, silos 18-24
>Target coordinates N51 29.85, W0 8.52
>End transmission

Go ahead.
Take out the Royals, See if I care. ;-P~~
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Pete
November 20th 04, 05:39 AM
John M. Williams wrote:

> You sound very disillusioned, Tofutti Bob. You seemed much happier
> when you were masturbating as you read alt.amazon-women.admirers:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4rn4c
>
> Perhaps you should return to what brings you joy.

ROTFLMAO!

---

Pete
November 20th 04, 05:50 AM
Bionicol wrote:

*snip slightly amusing, buy thoroughly delusional babbling*

> Tax collectors from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly
> to ensure the acquisition of all revenues due (backdated to 1776).
>
> Thank you for your co-operation.

The difference being *OUR* insurgency was able to boot your sorry asses out
of here the first time. And, contrary to typical liberal tripe, throwing tea
off a boat does not equate to flying airplanes into buildings occupied by
innocents.

If you ever have a wild hair up your ass and try it again, you'll find the
remnants of your society vying with cockroaches for primacy.

---