PDA

View Full Version : If you want to lose weight, get more sleep.

wuzzy
November 19th 04, 03:30 PM
considering how little active they are and how much they eat its no wonder they don't sleep as much more active folk..

-------------- 인터넷 카리스마 KORNET -------------

bc
November 22nd 04, 03:51 PM
wuzzy > wrote in message >...
> considering how little active they are and how much they eat its no wonder they don't sleep as much more active folk..

I think this is a valid point too. Junk food before eating messes up
sleep patterns, especially if the person isn't all that active. The
ensuing sleep deprevation makes them cranky the next day, causing them
to snack to salve the crankiness. Staying up in front of the tube
causes them not to go to sleep, so they snack more, messing up their
sleep, .... blah, blah, blah.

I've ridden that roller coaster. Sucks.

- bc