PDA

View Full Version : MFW Trademarks

Kevin J
November 20th 04, 02:42 AM
Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?

I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).

More?

--
kj

David Cohen
November 20th 04, 06:36 PM
"Usenet Posting" > wrote
> Kevin J !> wrote:
>
>>Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
>>depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>>
>>I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>>
>>More?
>
> I've run up QUITE a tab if rong is trademarked.

Nah. Senate Democrats have proposed a Internet Dollar Fund, which will tax
The Evil Rich so the The Downtrodden Middle Class won't have to pay for
internet quotes.

David

Watson Davis
November 22nd 04, 09:01 PM
Kevin J !> wrote in
:

> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>
> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>
> More?

That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.

Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
the whore of Babylon.)
Rob Schuh's Kidney.
I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
We are legion.
Krispy Kreme Jihad.
Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
That eats a big plate of ass.
That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
**** you and the roo you rode in on.
The Denizens of MFW.
Die, spammer!

Just thought I'd share that with you...

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

aj
November 22nd 04, 09:23 PM
On 2004-11-22, Watson Davis > wrote:
> Kevin J !> wrote in
> :
>
>> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
>> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>>
>> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>>
>> More?
>
> That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>
> Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
> We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
> Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
> the whore of Babylon.)
> Rob Schuh's Kidney.
> I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
> We are legion.
> Krispy Kreme Jihad.
> Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
> That eats a big plate of ass.
> That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
> **** you and the roo you rode in on.
> The Denizens of MFW.
> Die, spammer!
>
> Just thought I'd share that with you...
>
> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

The metric assload unit of measure.

--
-aj

John HUDSON
November 22nd 04, 10:18 PM
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:23:47 -0000, aj > wrote:

>On 2004-11-22, Watson Davis > wrote:
>> Kevin J !> wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
>>> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>>>
>>> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>>>
>>> More?
>>
>> That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>>
>> Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>> We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>> Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
>> the whore of Babylon.)
>> Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>> I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>> We are legion.
>> Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>> Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>> That eats a big plate of ass.
>> That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>> **** you and the roo you rode in on.
>

>> The Denizens of MFW.

I'd be interested to know where that one originated?!!

>> Die, spammer!
>>
>> Just thought I'd share that with you...
>>
>> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>
>The metric assload unit of measure.

Ellis
November 22nd 04, 10:23 PM

:

>> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
>> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>>
>> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>>
>> More?
>
>That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>
>Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
>the whore of Babylon.)
>Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>We are legion.
>Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>That eats a big plate of ass.
>That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>**** you and the roo you rode in on.
>The Denizens of MFW.
>Die, spammer!
>
>Just thought I'd share that with you...
>
>Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

BUTCH UP CHOAD!

Ellis

Lee Michaels
November 22nd 04, 10:30 PM
"aj" > wrote in message
> On 2004-11-22, Watson Davis > wrote:
> > Kevin J !> wrote in
> > :
> >
> >> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
> >> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
> >>
> >> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
> >>
> >> More?
> >
> > That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
> >
> > Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
> > We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
> > Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
> > the whore of Babylon.)
> > Rob Schuh's Kidney.
> > I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
> > We are legion.
> > Krispy Kreme Jihad.
> > Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
> > That eats a big plate of ass.
> > That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
> > **** you and the roo you rode in on.
> > The Denizens of MFW.
> > Die, spammer!
> >
> > Just thought I'd share that with you...
> >
> > Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>
> The metric assload unit of measure.

The Lyle Dollar.

Watson Davis
November 22nd 04, 11:17 PM
John HUDSON > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:23:47 -0000, aj > wrote:
>
>>On 2004-11-22, Watson Davis > wrote:
> < snip >
>
>>> The Denizens of MFW.
>
> I'd be interested to know where that one originated?!!

Actually, "denizens" has been a fairly common term to use when referring to
regulars in a newsgroup for a long time. You can find references to
"denizens" of MFW going back to 1996 and you can probably find similar
references going back before the split from misc.fitness.

During the later 90's, it became pretty regular to refer to the "denizens
of MFW" when informing spammers of the horrors that were going to be
visited upon them for daring to ply their wares on MFW.

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

John HUDSON
November 23rd 04, 12:00 AM

:

>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:23:47 -0000, aj > wrote:
>>
>>>On 2004-11-22, Watson Davis > wrote:
>> < snip >

>> I'd be interested to know where that one originated?!!
>
>Actually, "denizens" has been a fairly common term to use when referring to
>regulars in a newsgroup for a long time. You can find references to
>"denizens" of MFW going back to 1996 and you can probably find similar
>references going back before the split from misc.fitness.
>
>During the later 90's, it became pretty regular to refer to the "denizens
>of MFW" when informing spammers of the horrors that were going to be
>visited upon them for daring to ply their wares on MFW.

I am much obliged to you! ;o)

>Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

ATP
November 23rd 04, 01:21 AM
"Watson Davis" > wrote in message
2.213...
> Kevin J !> wrote in
> :
>
> > Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
> > depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
> >
> > I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
> >
> > More?
>
> That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>
> Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
> We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
> Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
> the whore of Babylon.)
> Rob Schuh's Kidney.
> I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
> We are legion.
> Krispy Kreme Jihad.
> Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
> That eats a big plate of ass.
> That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
> **** you and the roo you rode in on.
> The Denizens of MFW.
> Die, spammer!
>
> Just thought I'd share that with you...
>
> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

Purity of Essence.

What's a Trap Bar?

Pat Styles
November 23rd 04, 01:24 AM
"Watson Davis" > wrote in message
2.213...
> Kevin J !> wrote in
> :
>
>> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
>> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>>
>> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>>
>> More?
>
> That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>
> Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
> We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
> Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
> the whore of Babylon.)
> Rob Schuh's Kidney.
> I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
> We are legion.
> Krispy Kreme Jihad.
> Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
> That eats a big plate of ass.
> That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
> **** you and the roo you rode in on.
> The Denizens of MFW.
> Die, spammer!
>
> Just thought I'd share that with you...
>
> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

wuss
ps

aj
November 23rd 04, 01:36 AM
On 2004-11-23, ATP > wrote:

> "Watson Davis" > wrote in message
> 2.213...
>> Kevin J !> wrote in
>> :
>>
>> > Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
>> > depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>> >
>> > I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>> >
>> > More?
>>
>> That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>>
>> Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>> We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>> Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
>> the whore of Babylon.)
>> Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>> I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>> We are legion.
>> Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>> Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>> That eats a big plate of ass.
>> That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>> **** you and the roo you rode in on.
>> The Denizens of MFW.
>> Die, spammer!
>>
>> Just thought I'd share that with you...
>>
>> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>>
> Purity of Essence.
>
> What's a Trap Bar?

Hobmanization

--
-aj

John M. Williams
November 23rd 04, 03:33 AM
"Pat Styles" > wrote:
>"Watson Davis" > wrote:
>> Kevin J !> wrote:
>>
>>> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
>>> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>>>
>>> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>>>
>>> More?
>>
>> That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>>
>> Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>> We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>> Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
>> the whore of Babylon.)
>> Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>> I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>> We are legion.
>> Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>> Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>> That eats a big plate of ass.
>> That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>> **** you and the roo you rode in on.
>> The Denizens of MFW.
>> Die, spammer!
>>
>> Just thought I'd share that with you...
>>
>> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>
>wuss

That's pretty mean, Pat.

Watson is really nice.

aj
November 23rd 04, 04:07 AM
On 2004-11-23, John M Williams > wrote:
> "Pat Styles" > wrote:

>>> That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>>>
>>> Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>>> We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>>> Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
>>> the whore of Babylon.)
>>> Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>>> I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>>> We are legion.
>>> Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>>> Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>>> That eats a big plate of ass.
>>> That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>>> **** you and the roo you rode in on.
>>> The Denizens of MFW.
>>> Die, spammer!
>>>
>>> Just thought I'd share that with you...
>>>
>>> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>>
>>wuss
>
> That's pretty mean, Pat.
>
> Watson is really nice.

Flanky.

--
-aj

Big Bill
November 23rd 04, 06:15 AM
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:18:23 +0000, John HUDSON >
wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:23:47 -0000, aj > wrote:
>
>>On 2004-11-22, Watson Davis > wrote:
>>> Kevin J !> wrote in
>>> :

>>> That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>>>
>>> Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>>> We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>>> Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
>>> the whore of Babylon.)
>>> Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>>> I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>>> We are legion.
>>> Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>>> Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>>> That eats a big plate of ass.
>>> That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>>> **** you and the roo you rode in on.
>>

>>> The Denizens of MFW.
>
>I'd be interested to know where that one originated?!!

They were darker days.

BB
--
www.kruse.co.uk
home of SEO that's shiny!

Watson Davis
November 23rd 04, 08:23 AM
"Pat Styles" > wrote in news:ujwod.74665$SW3.45445
@fed1read01:

> "Watson Davis" > wrote in message
> 2.213...
>> Kevin J !> wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
>>> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>>>
>>> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>>>
>>> More?
>>
>> That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>>
>> Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>> We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>> Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
>> the whore of Babylon.)
>> Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>> I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>> We are legion.
>> Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>> Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>> That eats a big plate of ass.
>> That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>> **** you and the roo you rode in on.
>> The Denizens of MFW.
>> Die, spammer!
>>
>> Just thought I'd share that with you...
>>
>> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>
> wuss

Am not.

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

John HUDSON
November 23rd 04, 08:34 AM
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:15:03 GMT, Big Bill >
wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:18:23 +0000, John HUDSON >
>wrote:

>>I'd be interested to know where that one originated?!!
>
>They were darker days.

Let there be light; let there be peace on Earth - and let it begin
with you Bill!! ;o)

Pat Styles
November 23rd 04, 03:13 PM
"Watson Davis" > wrote in message
.207...
> "Pat Styles" > wrote in news:ujwod.74665$SW3.45445
> @fed1read01:
>
>> "Watson Davis" > wrote in message
>> 2.213...
>>> Kevin J !> wrote in
>>> :

>>> That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>>>
>>> Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>>> We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>>> Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
>>> the whore of Babylon.)
>>> Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>>> I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>>> We are legion.
>>> Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>>> Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>>> That eats a big plate of ass.
>>> That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>>> **** you and the roo you rode in on.
>>> The Denizens of MFW.
>>> Die, spammer!
>>>
>>> Just thought I'd share that with you...
>>>
>>> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>>
>> wuss
>
> Am not.
>
> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

Well, no, of course not. Just wanted to get my trademark in there.

Art S
November 23rd 04, 03:57 PM
"Pat Styles" > wrote in message news:[email protected]
> "Watson Davis" > wrote in message
> .207...
> > "Pat Styles" > wrote in news:ujwod.74665$SW3.45445
> > @fed1read01:
> >
> >> "Watson Davis" > wrote in message
> >> 2.213...

> >> wuss
> >
> > Am not.
> >
> > Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>
> Well, no, of course not. Just wanted to get my trademark in there.

Uh - I think you were supposed to continue with some form of "are too".
(Remember the "disagreements" that Watson and KH had? Lines and
lines of what amounted to "I'm right" "No, you're not".)

Art

Watson Davis
November 23rd 04, 06:10 PM
"Art S" > wrote in
:

> "Pat Styles" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> "Watson Davis" > wrote in message
>> .207...
>> > "Pat Styles" > wrote in
>> > news:ujwod.74665$SW3.45445 @fed1read01:

>> > Am not.
>> >
>> > Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>>
>> Well, no, of course not. Just wanted to get my trademark in there.
>>

> Uh - I think you were supposed to continue with some form of "are
> too". (Remember the "disagreements" that Watson and KH had? Lines and
> lines of what amounted to "I'm right" "No, you're not".)

Thank you, Art.

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

Kevin J
November 24th 04, 12:12 AM

:

>> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
>> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>>
>> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>>
>> More?
>
>That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.

Hmm, I recalled people giving him $ for it . . . looking through
google though, I get $ given to you, $ given to KH, $ given to
Haggerty (plane rong) . . . unfortunately I can't get before 1995 in
google.

What a dilemma . . .

--
kj

Keith Hobman
November 24th 04, 12:17 AM
In article >, Kevin J
!> wrote:

> On 22 Nov 2004 21:01:59 GMT, Watson Davis >
> wrote:
>
> >Kevin J !> wrote in
> :
> >
> >> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
> >> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
> >>
> >> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
> >>
> >> More?
> >
> >That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>
> Hmm, I recalled people giving him $ for it . . . looking through
> google though, I get $ given to you, $ given to KH, $ given to
> Haggerty (plane rong) . . . unfortunately I can't get before 1995 in
> google.
>
> What a dilemma . . .

Dunno where it came from, but the 'rong' is not my trademark or invention.
I think Watson used it well prior to me.

But I'll take any money thrown at me. I'm sad that way.

Lucas Buck
November 26th 04, 10:40 PM

:

>> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
>> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>>
>> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>>
>> More?
>
>That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>
>Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank McQuarry,
>the whore of Babylon.)
>Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>We are legion.
>Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>That eats a big plate of ass.
>That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>**** you and the roo you rode in on.
>The Denizens of MFW.
>Die, spammer!
>
>Just thought I'd share that with you...
>
>Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

bat-**** crazy (Lyle)

Krista flankies

Watson Davis
November 27th 04, 10:15 PM
Lucas Buck > wrote in
:

:

>>> Noticed a little discussion about internet $ owed to Lyle for "it
>>> depends". What other trademarked terms do we have on MFW?
>>>
>>> I know RONG belongs to KH (here's a $).
>>>
>>> More?
>>
>>That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>>
>>Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>>We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>>Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank
McQuarry,
>>the whore of Babylon.)
>>Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>>I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>>We are legion.
>>Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>>Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>>That eats a big plate of ass.
>>That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>>**** you and the roo you rode in on.
>>The Denizens of MFW.
>>Die, spammer!
>>
>>Just thought I'd share that with you...
>>
>>Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>

> bat-**** crazy (Lyle)
>
> Krista flankies

No. "Flankies" was originally used by Uncle Al and referred to Schuh not
Krista. We are all Schuh's Flankies.

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

Pat Styles
November 27th 04, 10:50 PM
2.209...

:

>>>That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>>>
>>>Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>>>We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>>>Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank
> McQuarry,
>>>the whore of Babylon.)
>>>Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>>>I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>>>We are legion.
>>>Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>>>Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>>>That eats a big plate of ass.
>>>That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>>>**** you and the roo you rode in on.
>>>The Denizens of MFW.
>>>Die, spammer!
>>>
>>>Just thought I'd share that with you...
>>>
>>>Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>>

>> bat-**** crazy (Lyle)
>>
>> Krista flankies
>
> No. "Flankies" was originally used by Uncle Al and referred to Schuh not
> Krista. We are all Schuh's Flankies.
>
> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

Not me. Schuh's a wuss.
ps

Jim
November 27th 04, 11:45 PM
I liked "45 pound plates..no whining" Kinda got me out of the lifting at
home with 110 pound plastic clad cement weight set mentality.

Jim

John M. Williams
November 28th 04, 12:50 AM

:

:

>>>That's just plane worng, or rong, is not originally a KH expression.
>>>
>>>Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!?!!!
>>>We may all hate each other but we hate you more.
>>>Kidwell's left testicle of doom and a pink tutu. (I miss Frank
>McQuarry,
>>>the whore of Babylon.)
>>>Rob Schuh's Kidney.
>>>I'm gay as ****... we're all gay as ****.
>>>We are legion.
>>>Krispy Kreme Jihad.
>>>Bestride you like a colossus of yore.
>>>That eats a big plate of ass.
>>>That whole broken coke bottle/sex thing.
>>>**** you and the roo you rode in on.
>>>The Denizens of MFW.
>>>Die, spammer!
>>>
>>>Just thought I'd share that with you...
>>>
>>>Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>>

>> bat-**** crazy (Lyle)
>>
>> Krista flankies
>
>No. "Flankies" was originally used by Uncle Al and referred to Schuh not
>Krista. We are all Schuh's Flankies.

No. It was Avi Paz who originally referred to "flankies." You are
correct that it was in regard to Rob Schuh.

Watson Davis
November 28th 04, 04:03 AM
John M. Williams > wrote in
:

:

:

>>McQuarry,

>>> bat-**** crazy (Lyle)
>>>
>>> Krista flankies
>>
>>No. "Flankies" was originally used by Uncle Al and referred to Schuh
>>not Krista. We are all Schuh's Flankies.
>
> No. It was Avi Paz who originally referred to "flankies." You are
> correct that it was in regard to Rob Schuh.

Ah. I always get Avi (The Fitness Show) Paz and Unc1eAl confused; they
were both anti-Schuhs.

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

Idie
November 28th 04, 04:11 AM
John M. Williams > wrote in message
> Watson Davis > wrote:
>
> >Lucas Buck > wrote in
> :

> :

> >McQuarry,

> >> bat-**** crazy (Lyle)
> >>
> >> Krista flankies
> >
> >No. "Flankies" was originally used by Uncle Al and referred to Schuh not
> >Krista. We are all Schuh's Flankies.
>
> No. It was Avi Paz who originally referred to "flankies." You are
> correct that it was in regard to Rob Schuh.

MFW is the opiate of the massive

(that's mine. )

whit

Idie
November 28th 04, 04:29 AM
Watson Davis > wrote in message
2.209...
> John M. Williams > wrote in
> :
>
> > Watson Davis > wrote:
> >
> >>Lucas Buck > wrote in
> :

> :

> >>McQuarry,

> >>No. "Flankies" was originally used by Uncle Al and referred to Schuh
> >>not Krista. We are all Schuh's Flankies.
> >
> > No. It was Avi Paz who originally referred to "flankies." You are
> > correct that it was in regard to Rob Schuh.
>
> Ah. I always get Avi (The Fitness Show) Paz and Unc1eAl confused; they
> were both anti-Schuhs.
>
> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

apparently, there are many anti-schuhs, but only one anti-elvis

whit

Jim
November 28th 04, 05:34 AM
"Idie" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> Watson Davis > wrote in message
> 2.209...
>> John M. Williams > wrote in
>> :

>> :

>> :

>> > No. It was Avi Paz who originally referred to "flankies." You are
>> > correct that it was in regard to Rob Schuh.
>>
>> Ah. I always get Avi (The Fitness Show) Paz and Unc1eAl confused; they
>> were both anti-Schuhs.
>>
>> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>
> apparently, there are many anti-schuhs, but only one anti-elvis
>
> whit

I always liked Schuh until he told an innocent to "eat a gun". That made me
angry.

Jim

Lucas Buck
December 2nd 04, 08:55 PM
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 04:29:28 GMT, "Idie" > wrote:

>Watson Davis > wrote in message
2.209...
>> John M. Williams > wrote in
>> :

>> :

>> :

>> > No. It was Avi Paz who originally referred to "flankies." You are
>> > correct that it was in regard to Rob Schuh.
>>
>> Ah. I always get Avi (The Fitness Show) Paz and Unc1eAl confused; they
>> were both anti-Schuhs.
>>
>> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>
>apparently, there are many anti-schuhs, but only one anti-elvis
>
>whit

Michael J Fox has no Elvis in him.

Pat Styles
December 3rd 04, 05:41 AM
"Lucas Buck" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 04:29:28 GMT, "Idie" > wrote:
>

>>Watson Davis > wrote in message
2.209...
>>> John M. Williams > wrote in
>>> :

>>> :

>>> :

>>> Ah. I always get Avi (The Fitness Show) Paz and Unc1eAl confused; they
>>> were both anti-Schuhs.
>>>
>>> Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
>>
>>apparently, there are many anti-schuhs, but only one anti-elvis
>>
>>whit
>
> Michael J Fox has no Elvis in him.

No, he's the anti-Elvis, and by this time I would hope the King would have
gotten out of Joan Rivers.
ps