PDA

View Full Version : Re: For Any Halo2 Xbox Live players

Larry Hodges
November 20th 04, 05:45 PM
Usenet Posting wrote:
> I made the clan TeamMFW with username NuclearSine. Join the clan yo!

If you played Counter-Strike, I'd jump on board. Our server is on a T3 in
Oakland CA. The IP is 209.209.44.30. We're running CS Source. If you play
CS, you'll know what that means.

Most of the guys who play our server are 21 to 50, so it's a mature game.
We don't tolerate the annoying kid crap. On any given night, we'll have 20
guys playing, most being regulars like here.

My gaming name since 1995 is MacSmasher btw.

We have quite a few liberals too, so you'd feel at home. But we don't talk
politics, just kill each other. :)

--
-Larry
Canada...leading the world in being just north of the United States.

John M. Williams
November 20th 04, 08:03 PM
Usenet Posting > wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:45:55 -0800, "Larry Hodges"
> wrote:
>
>>Usenet Posting wrote:
>>> I made the clan TeamMFW with username NuclearSine. Join the clan yo!
>>
>>If you played Counter-Strike, I'd jump on board. Our server is on a T3 in
>>Oakland CA. The IP is 209.209.44.30. We're running CS Source. If you play
>>CS, you'll know what that means.
>>
>>Most of the guys who play our server are 21 to 50, so it's a mature game.
>>We don't tolerate the annoying kid crap. On any given night, we'll have 20
>>guys playing, most being regulars like here.
>>
>>My gaming name since 1995 is MacSmasher btw.
>>
>>We have quite a few liberals too, so you'd feel at home. But we don't talk
>>politics, just kill each other. :)
>
>I'm looking for a game with more sniping. I love being a sniper.

Unreal Tournament. Sniper rifle available on most maps, with audible
kudos for a head shot.

Larry Hodges
November 21st 04, 12:32 AM
John M. Williams wrote:
> Usenet Posting > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:45:55 -0800, "Larry Hodges"
>> > wrote:

>>> If you played Counter-Strike, I'd jump on board. Our server is on
>>> a T3 in Oakland CA. The IP is 209.209.44.30. We're running CS
>>> Source. If you play CS, you'll know what that means.
>>>
>>> Most of the guys who play our server are 21 to 50, so it's a mature
>>> game. We don't tolerate the annoying kid crap. On any given night,
>>> we'll have 20 guys playing, most being regulars like here.
>>>
>>> My gaming name since 1995 is MacSmasher btw.
>>>
>>> We have quite a few liberals too, so you'd feel at home. But we
>>> don't talk politics, just kill each other. :)
>>
>> I'm looking for a game with more sniping. I love being a sniper.
>
> Unreal Tournament. Sniper rifle available on most maps, with audible
> kudos for a head shot.

In CS, we have three sniper rifles. And the physics are modeled after the
real versions. Fun stuff!
--
-Larry
Canada...leading the world in being just north of the United States.

Mick R.
November 21st 04, 01:58 AM
"Larry Hodges" > wrote in message
> John M. Williams wrote:
> > Usenet Posting > wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:45:55 -0800, "Larry Hodges"

> >> I'm looking for a game with more sniping. I love being a sniper.
> >
> > Unreal Tournament. Sniper rifle available on most maps, with audible
> > kudos for a head shot.
>
> In CS, we have three sniper rifles. And the physics are modeled after the
> real versions. Fun stuff!
> --

Wandering sights, recoil, windage, slug drop with range, less damage at
extreme range and one shot kills. That's the ****!