PDA

View Full Version : OT - NBA gone wild...

gman99
November 20th 04, 07:12 PM
Anyone catch the news last night...the Pacers / Pistons game ?? The players
were mixing it up with the fans...PHYSICALLY. Being the US I'm sure NO
CHARGES will be laid...afterall, how can sports heros like BB players do
anything wrong. They'll very likely get hit with the lawsuits soon
though...I'm sure the lawyers are frothing at the mouth already spending
their money !!

Lyle McDonald
November 20th 04, 07:53 PM
gman99 wrote:
> Anyone catch the news last night...the Pacers / Pistons game ?? The players
> were mixing it up with the fans...PHYSICALLY. Being the US I'm sure NO
> CHARGES will be laid...afterall, how can sports heros like BB players do
> anything wrong. They'll very likely get hit with the lawsuits soon
> though...I'm sure the lawyers are frothing at the mouth already spending
> their money !!

Yeah, saw it repeatedly and the fan (who threw something at the opposing
coach's team) got exactly what he deserved: ass beaten.

Lyle

gman99
November 20th 04, 09:01 PM
Lyle McDonald > wrote:
> gman99 wrote:
> > Anyone catch the news last night...the Pacers / Pistons game ?? The
> > players were mixing it up with the fans...PHYSICALLY. Being the US I'm
> > sure NO CHARGES will be laid...afterall, how can sports heros like BB
> > players do anything wrong. They'll very likely get hit with the
> > lawsuits soon though...I'm sure the lawyers are frothing at the mouth
> > already spending their money !!
>
> Yeah, saw it repeatedly and the fan (who threw something at the opposing
> coach's team) got exactly what he deserved: ass beaten.
>
> Lyle

There were multiple altercations...many fans were assaulted by more than
one player...I'm guessiong you didn't see the entire melee.