PDA

View Full Version : Americans are scum, and have utter contempt for the most basic tenet of humanity

Kaim
November 20th 04, 10:39 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4027163.stm

"As hostilities continue in Falluja and elsewhere, every day seems to bring
news of yet another act of utter contempt for the most basic tenet of
humanity," said Pierre Kraehenbuhl, the ICRC's director of operations.

"Like any other armed conflict, this one is subject to limits, and they must
be respected at all times," he added.

The Red Cross has issued a statement in which it can barely hide its anger,
says the BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva.

"If these rules or any other applicable rules of international humanitarian
law are violated, the persons responsible must be held accountable for their
actions," he said.

Lyle McDonald
November 20th 04, 11:08 PM
Kaim wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4027163.stm
>
> "As hostilities continue in Falluja and elsewhere, every day seems to bring
> news of yet another act of utter contempt for the most basic tenet of
> humanity," said Pierre Kraehenbuhl, the ICRC's director of operations.
>
> "Like any other armed conflict, this one is subject to limits, and they must
> be respected at all times," he added.
>
> The Red Cross has issued a statement in which it can barely hide its anger,
> says the BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva.
>
> "If these rules or any other applicable rules of international humanitarian
> law are violated, the persons responsible must be held accountable for their
> actions," he said.

Yeah, well, find a single war where this type of thing hasn''t go on.
Just one.
I won't hold my breath.

Which doesn't defend the actions, but war is hell as the saying goes.

Lyle

Lyle McDonald
November 20th 04, 11:42 PM
elzinator wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:08:47 -0700, Lyle McDonald wrote:
>
>>Kaim wrote:
>>
>>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4027163.stm
>>>
>>>"As hostilities continue in Falluja and elsewhere, every day seems to bring
>>>news of yet another act of utter contempt for the most basic tenet of
>>>humanity," said Pierre Kraehenbuhl, the ICRC's director of operations.
>>>
>>>"Like any other armed conflict, this one is subject to limits, and they must
>>>be respected at all times," he added.
>>>
>>>The Red Cross has issued a statement in which it can barely hide its anger,
>>>says the BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva.
>>>
>>>"If these rules or any other applicable rules of international humanitarian
>>>law are violated, the persons responsible must be held accountable for their
>>>actions," he said.
>>>

>>Yeah, well, find a single war where this type of thing hasn''t go on.
>>Just one.
>>I won't hold my breath.
>>
>>Which doesn't defend the actions, but war is hell as the saying goes.
>

> The primary difference is that the only international wars on American
> soil in recent time have been Pearl Harbor and NYCTT. Other than that,
> the only Americans with intimate knowledge and empathy for war and
> associated strife are those that have served in the WWs and the lesser
> international skirmishes on non-American soil.
>
> The rest of America has no empathy for what war really is. Whereas
> most European, African, Middle Eastern, Eastern, etc peoples have
> lived through wars on their own soil, their own communities, and
> neighborhoods for generations.
>
> Americans only know what is fed to them through the media, which as we
> know is so highly unbiased and credible.
>
> All is fair in love and war. There are no rules. Only those we pretend
> to 'honor'.

AS well, that there are some 'basic tenets of humanity' is just
moralistic Judeo Christian bull****.

When animals go to war, they don't give a **** for the basic tenets of
their enemies. They kill without remorse.

Leave it to big brained humans to lay a huge ass guilt trip on what it
normal mammalian territorial behavior.

Lyle

elzinator
November 20th 04, 11:43 PM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:08:47 -0700, Lyle McDonald wrote:
>Kaim wrote:
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4027163.stm
>>
>> "As hostilities continue in Falluja and elsewhere, every day seems to bring
>> news of yet another act of utter contempt for the most basic tenet of
>> humanity," said Pierre Kraehenbuhl, the ICRC's director of operations.
>>
>> "Like any other armed conflict, this one is subject to limits, and they must
>> be respected at all times," he added.
>>
>> The Red Cross has issued a statement in which it can barely hide its anger,
>> says the BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva.
>>
>> "If these rules or any other applicable rules of international humanitarian
>> law are violated, the persons responsible must be held accountable for their
>> actions," he said.
>>

>Yeah, well, find a single war where this type of thing hasn''t go on.
>Just one.
>I won't hold my breath.
>
>Which doesn't defend the actions, but war is hell as the saying goes.

The primary difference is that the only international wars on American
soil in recent time have been Pearl Harbor and NYCTT. Other than that,
the only Americans with intimate knowledge and empathy for war and
associated strife are those that have served in the WWs and the lesser
international skirmishes on non-American soil.

The rest of America has no empathy for what war really is. Whereas
most European, African, Middle Eastern, Eastern, etc peoples have
lived through wars on their own soil, their own communities, and
neighborhoods for generations.

Americans only know what is fed to them through the media, which as we
know is so highly unbiased and credible.

All is fair in love and war. There are no rules. Only those we pretend
to 'honor'.

---------------
My give-a-**** meter is broken.

Jim
November 20th 04, 11:48 PM
"elzinator" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:08:47 -0700, Lyle McDonald wrote:
>>Kaim wrote:
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4027163.stm
>>>
>>> "As hostilities continue in Falluja and elsewhere, every day seems to
>>> bring
>>> news of yet another act of utter contempt for the most basic tenet of
>>> humanity," said Pierre Kraehenbuhl, the ICRC's director of operations.
>>>
>>> "Like any other armed conflict, this one is subject to limits, and they
>>> must
>>> be respected at all times," he added.
>>>
>>> The Red Cross has issued a statement in which it can barely hide its
>>> anger,
>>> says the BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva.
>>>
>>> "If these rules or any other applicable rules of international
>>> humanitarian
>>> law are violated, the persons responsible must be held accountable for
>>> their
>>> actions," he said.
>>>

>>Yeah, well, find a single war where this type of thing hasn''t go on.
>>Just one.
>>I won't hold my breath.
>>
>>Which doesn't defend the actions, but war is hell as the saying goes.
>
> The primary difference is that the only international wars on American
> soil in recent time have been Pearl Harbor and NYCTT. Other than that,
> the only Americans with intimate knowledge and empathy for war and
> associated strife are those that have served in the WWs and the lesser
> international skirmishes on non-American soil.
>
> The rest of America has no empathy for what war really is. Whereas
> most European, African, Middle Eastern, Eastern, etc peoples have
> lived through wars on their own soil, their own communities, and
> neighborhoods for generations.
>
> Americans only know what is fed to them through the media, which as we
> know is so highly unbiased and credible.
>
> All is fair in love and war. There are no rules. Only those we pretend
> to 'honor'.

We are spoiled.. I spit at Escalades that have a W sticker.

Jim

Patrick
November 21st 04, 01:41 AM
"Kaim" > wrote in message
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4027163.stm
>
> "As hostilities continue in Falluja and elsewhere, every day seems to
> bring
> news of yet another act of utter contempt for the most basic tenet of
> humanity," said Pierre Kraehenbuhl, the ICRC's director of operations.
>
> "Like any other armed conflict, this one is subject to limits, and they
> must
> be respected at all times," he added.
>
> The Red Cross has issued a statement in which it can barely hide its
> anger,
> says the BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva.
>
> "If these rules or any other applicable rules of international
> humanitarian
> law are violated, the persons responsible must be held accountable for
> their
> actions," he said.

Newsflash: 'playing by the rules = higher US military body count + higher
innocent civilian body count' Unacceptable! The red cross can EAT ****.
And canada today announced they were considering whether they can legally
try GW Bush for "war crimes". Go ahead canada. We hate you mother ****ers
already, just go ahead and give us a reason to use you as target practice.
**** CANADA!! I don't give a rat's ass if the rest of the world "doesn't
like the US" that's not nearly as important as the rest of the world
"FEARING THE US" Liberal mother ****ers: DIE!

Navid
November 21st 04, 03:14 AM
"The red cross can EAT ****." "We hate you mother ****ers" " **** CANADA!!
I don't give a rat's ass if the rest of the world " "Liberal mother ****ers:
DIE!" Patrick(an American).

So it's the traditional 'warm' U.S. hospitalitality then?

Navid

Navid
November 21st 04, 03:25 AM
"When animals go to war, they don't give a **** for the basic tenets of
their enemies. They kill without remorse." Lyle McDonald.

As well as other factors, perhaps it is precisely because humans do "give a
f***" for other human beings during armed conflict that helps differentiate
us from animals...?

Navid

Richard Smith
November 21st 04, 03:28 AM
"Navid" > wrote in message

> "The red cross can EAT ****." "We hate you mother ****ers" " **** CANADA!!
> I don't give a rat's ass if the rest of the world " "Liberal mother
****ers:
> DIE!" Patrick(an American).
>
> So it's the traditional 'warm' U.S. hospitalitality then?
>
> Navid

Unless you look like Shania Twain of course.

RIchard

Patrick
November 21st 04, 03:33 AM
"Navid" > wrote in message

> "The red cross can EAT ****." "We hate you mother ****ers" " **** CANADA!!
> I don't give a rat's ass if the rest of the world " "Liberal mother
> ****ers: DIE!" Patrick(an American).
>
> So it's the traditional 'warm' U.S. hospitalitality then?
>
> Navid

AAAHH Yeah, about as warm as the subject line: "Americans are scum........"
Wouldn't you say?

elzinator
November 21st 04, 04:25 AM
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:42:57 -0700, Lyle McDonald wrote:
>elzinator wrote:

>>>Yeah, well, find a single war where this type of thing hasn''t go on.
>>>Just one.
>>>I won't hold my breath.
>>>
>>>Which doesn't defend the actions, but war is hell as the saying goes.
>>

>> The primary difference is that the only international wars on American
>> soil in recent time have been Pearl Harbor and NYCTT. Other than that,
>> the only Americans with intimate knowledge and empathy for war and
>> associated strife are those that have served in the WWs and the lesser
>> international skirmishes on non-American soil.
>>
>> The rest of America has no empathy for what war really is. Whereas
>> most European, African, Middle Eastern, Eastern, etc peoples have
>> lived through wars on their own soil, their own communities, and
>> neighborhoods for generations.
>>
>> Americans only know what is fed to them through the media, which as we
>> know is so highly unbiased and credible.
>>
>> All is fair in love and war. There are no rules. Only those we pretend
>> to 'honor'.
>
>AS well, that there are some 'basic tenets of humanity' is just
>moralistic Judeo Christian bull****.
>
>When animals go to war, they don't give a **** for the basic tenets of
>their enemies. They kill without remorse.
>
>Leave it to big brained humans to lay a huge ass guilt trip on what it
>normal mammalian territorial behavior.

Well, we HAVE to. Otherwise we would exterminate ourselves. Then we
would be so busy fending off our enemies, that we'd never achieve our
great state of civilization that we worship now.

I mean, if we didn't, I know I'd have several notches on my war belt,
or scalps, or teeth, or (hmm.....)
Whoah, I just thought of a good one, but it's kinda gross.
hehe

---------------
My give-a-**** meter is broken.

ray miller
November 21st 04, 10:49 AM
On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 03:25:00 -0000, "Navid" >
wrote:

>"When animals go to war, they don't give a **** for the basic tenets of
>their enemies. They kill without remorse." Lyle McDonald.
>
>As well as other factors, perhaps it is precisely because humans do "give a
>f***" for other human beings during armed conflict that helps differentiate
>us from animals...?

War is virtually unknown in other animal species, and no nothing
differentiates us from other animals in the way you infer. We are all
animals, and act as such.
If you prefer religious language we are far closer to primates than
god.

Ray
--
rmnsuk
273/188/182

Jim Ranieri
November 21st 04, 04:44 PM
"Patrick" > wrote in message

> And canada today announced they were considering whether they can legally
> try GW Bush for "war crimes".

That's actually kind of cute. Reminds me of the elementary schools holding
"presidential elections". Doesn't mean a thing, but makes them feel involved
in the process.

lousy larry
November 21st 04, 11:27 PM
"Patrick" > wrote in message >...
> "Kaim" > wrote in message
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4027163.stm
> >
> > "As hostilities continue in Falluja and elsewhere, every day seems to
> > bring
> > news of yet another act of utter contempt for the most basic tenet of
> > humanity," said Pierre Kraehenbuhl, the ICRC's director of operations.
> >
> > "Like any other armed conflict, this one is subject to limits, and they
> > must
> > be respected at all times," he added.
> >
> > The Red Cross has issued a statement in which it can barely hide its
> > anger,
> > says the BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva.
> >
> > "If these rules or any other applicable rules of international
> > humanitarian
> > law are violated, the persons responsible must be held accountable for
> > their
> > actions," he said.
>
> Newsflash: 'playing by the rules = higher US military body count + higher
> innocent civilian body count'

no, playing by the rules = higher US military body count + LOWER
innocent civilian body count you dumb son of a bitch. and
international law is not an option

ferfal
November 22nd 04, 12:02 AM
"Patrick" > wrote in message >...
> "Kaim" > wrote in message
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4027163.stm
> >
> > "As hostilities continue in Falluja and elsewhere, every day seems to
> > bring
> > news of yet another act of utter contempt for the most basic tenet of
> > humanity," said Pierre Kraehenbuhl, the ICRC's director of operations.
> >
> > "Like any other armed conflict, this one is subject to limits, and they
> > must
> > be respected at all times," he added.
> >
> > The Red Cross has issued a statement in which it can barely hide its
> > anger,
> > says the BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva.
> >
> > "If these rules or any other applicable rules of international
> > humanitarian
> > law are violated, the persons responsible must be held accountable for
> > their
> > actions," he said.
>
> Newsflash: 'playing by the rules = higher US military body count + higher
> innocent civilian body count' Unacceptable! The red cross can EAT ****.
> And canada today announced they were considering whether they can legally
> try GW Bush for "war crimes". Go ahead canada. We hate you mother ****ers
> already, just go ahead and give us a reason to use you as target practice.
> **** CANADA!! I don't give a rat's ass if the rest of the world "doesn't
> like the US" that's not nearly as important as the rest of the world
> "FEARING THE US" Liberal mother ****ers: DIE!

... so much suppressed anger, did you try boxing? Worked wonders for me.. :)

> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

Gregory Procter
November 22nd 04, 12:09 AM
Patrick wrote:

> Gregory, you are an illogical, irrational, contemptuous moron incapable of
> facing reality.

Of course - that's why you've spent so long throwing illogical, irrational,
contemptuous arguments back at me! 8^)

> The fact you spend so much of your waking hours on this
> newsgroup dissing the US

Dissing the US? Why would I do that? How would I do that?
The US gets all the respect it deserves and a lot more.

> demonstrates a very serious mental defect that
> should be addressed, however I am not the person that can help you.
> <plonk....sound of the proctologist going into the killfile..along side his
> comrade ack>

Ahh - the sound of silence from the looney ward!

Lucas Buck
November 22nd 04, 12:51 AM
On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 10:49:20 GMT, ray miller > wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 03:25:00 -0000, "Navid" >
>wrote:
>

>>"When animals go to war, they don't give a **** for the basic tenets of
>>their enemies. They kill without remorse." Lyle McDonald.
>>
>>As well as other factors, perhaps it is precisely because humans do "give a
>>f***" for other human beings during armed conflict that helps differentiate
>>us from animals...?
>
>War is virtually unknown in other animal species,

Oh, bull****. EVERY colonizing insect species practices warfare.
With no quarter given. Just one example.

Robin T Cox
November 29th 04, 08:33 AM
Little Billy Pigthistle <<:>> wrote in
:

> On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:46:54 GMT, Robin T Cox >
> wrote:
>
>>Bin Laden's main base, of course, was Saudi Arabia,
> Since when? OBL was persona non grata in the Kingdom and had been
> stripped of his Saudi Citizenship. OBL hadn't lived in Saudi Arabia
> since the 1970's.

But his main financial backers came from a financial support network that
came to be known as the "Golden Chain," put together mainly by financiers
in Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf states. Donations flowed through
charities or other nongovernmental organizations (NGOs). Bin Ladin and the
"Afghan Arabs" drew largely on funds raised by this network.

http://911.gnu-designs.com/Chapter_2.3.html