PDA

View Full Version : Jim's Christmas List

John M. Williams
November 21st 04, 07:22 AM
http://tinyurl.com/57goz
http://tinyurl.com/6z923
http://tinyurl.com/49gmj

David Cohen
November 21st 04, 09:38 AM
"John M. Williams" > wrote
> http://tinyurl.com/57goz

Would go well with my anatomically correct Ann Coulter blow-up doll.

David

Jim
November 24th 04, 12:19 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "John M. Williams" > wrote
>> http://tinyurl.com/57goz
>
> Would go well with my anatomically correct Ann Coulter blow-up doll.
>
> David
I never see her from the neck down..she probably has no ass, but I'm just
all sexually frustrated about the "Ann Coulter" thing.

Jim

Larry Hodges
November 24th 04, 05:04 AM
Jim wrote:
> "David Cohen" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>>
>> "John M. Williams" > wrote
>>> http://tinyurl.com/57goz
>>
>> Would go well with my anatomically correct Ann Coulter blow-up doll.
>>
>> David
> I never see her from the neck down..she probably has no ass, but I'm
> just all sexually frustrated about the "Ann Coulter" thing.
>
> Jim

Jim, for a liberal, I have to admit you're pretty cool. Always in good
form. I might even spell democrat correctly just for you!
--
-Larry
Canada...leading the world in being just north of the United States.