PDA

View Full Version : testosterone advantage plan

George
November 21st 04, 04:33 PM
anyone who has actually done it have any comments on it? i am curious about
it but dont want to spend $40 on the book....i'm poor not cheap :)

DHW
November 22nd 04, 02:07 AM
On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:33:05 -0500, "George"
> wrote:

>anyone who has actually done it have any comments on it? i am curious about
>it but dont want to spend $40 on the book....i'm poor not cheap :)

I bought the book. It didn't help me. However, that was before I found
I had pituitary tumors causing hormone problems. It may work for
others.

I'll be glad to send you my book. Send your address to me at

delmerwells at gmail dot com

and I'll give the book to you.

This, of course, is assuming I can find the book. I think I know right
where it is ... but you know how that goes.

Oh, and by 'give' I mean 'free' (as in beer).
D. Wells

Remove the numbers to mail me. Include the text "gore-in-2004"
(without quotation marks) to ensure you make it past the spam filter.