PDA

View Full Version : Re: Dont miss it !!!

Art S
November 21st 04, 09:07 PM
"Sofia Stavropoulou" > wrote in message ...
> Dear webmaster
>
> this is a serious business proposition
> you should consider carefully.

<remainder of spam snipped>

> ---
> MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040721162716P3c6EeZ4

What is a "MAF Anti-Spam ID" and why does so much spam have it?

Art

Larry Hodges
November 22nd 04, 07:34 AM
Art S wrote:
> "Sofia Stavropoulou" > wrote in message
>> Dear webmaster
>>
>> this is a serious business proposition
>> you should consider carefully.
>
> <remainder of spam snipped>
>

>> ---
>> MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040721162716P3c6EeZ4
>>

> What is a "MAF Anti-Spam ID" and why does so much spam have it?
>
> Art

I got tired of the 150+ junk emails per day I was getting. So I figured
what the hell, I'm going to click the link at the bottom of each of them and
"unsubscribe", (as if I ever subscribed in the first place). I figured it
can't get any worse than what I had. I now get over 200 per day. ****ers.
I really hate them. They have ruined email. In fact, most of the guys I
know don't bother with email anymore unless they have to. And if you send
an email, you need to call them so they know to look for it. Otherwise, it
will get deleted along with the rest of the crap.
--
-Larry
Canada...leading the world in being just north of the United States.