PDA

View Full Version : Re: How many Americans does it take to chage a light bulb?

Larry J.
November 21st 04, 11:36 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Mullah"
> said:

> Who cares?

You.

> China is the new superpower now.

That helps you how..?

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Gregory Procter
November 22nd 04, 12:12 AM
"Carmen B. Farkas, Esq." wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:44:40 -0000, "Mullah"
> > wrote:
>
> >Who cares?
> >
> >China is the new superpower now.
> Really? Is it because the Chinese make boot leg DVD's? Or maybe
> you're dreaming they'll wipe out the USA with their entire arsenal of
> [ the reliability of such being questionable..] 18 ICBM missiles?

Can't you yanks ever think of anything other than food, destruction and
perversions?

Larry J.
November 22nd 04, 12:36 AM
Waiving the right to remain silent, Gregory Procter
> said:

> Can't you yanks ever think of anything other than food,
> destruction and perversions?

Not when you keep beating us to it.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Jim Ranieri
November 22nd 04, 12:40 AM
"Mullah" > wrote in message
> Who cares?
>
> China is the new superpower now.

If and when that day comes, you'll be wistfully recalling the good old days
of US global dominance.

Patrick
November 22nd 04, 12:54 AM
"Mullah" > wrote in message
> Who cares?
>
> China is the new superpower now.

as a result of bill clinton selling rocket guidance technology to the
chinks. But hell, it paid for a wing in his library!

Gregory Procter
November 22nd 04, 12:57 AM
"Larry J." wrote:

> Waiving the right to remain silent, Gregory Procter
> > said:
>
> > Can't you yanks ever think of anything other than food,
> > destruction and perversions?
>
> Not when you keep beating us to it.

You can't think of something if I think of it first???
Hmmm, this sounds like a very useful tool!

Ted Danson
November 22nd 04, 03:44 AM
Gregory Procter wrote:

> "Carmen B. Farkas, Esq." wrote:
>

> Can't you yanks ever think of anything other than food, destruction and
> perversions?

mmmm. Can't wait till Sat night....

Ack
November 22nd 04, 06:11 AM
Patrick wrote:

> "Mullah" > wrote in message
>
>>Who cares?
>>
>>China is the new superpower now.
>>

> as a result of bill clinton selling rocket guidance technology to the
> chinks. But hell, it paid for a wing in his library!

Who cares how your tax dollars were spent, sheeple. you've had your ten
minutes in the sun, now make way for China.
SPANK!
NEXT!

Larry Hodges
November 22nd 04, 07:30 AM
Ted Danson wrote:
> Gregory Procter wrote:
>>
>> "Carmen B. Farkas, Esq." wrote:
>>

>> Can't you yanks ever think of anything other than food, destruction
>> and perversions?
>

> mmmm. Can't wait till Sat night....

Is that when we nuke Canada and Europe?
--
-Larry
Canada...leading the world in being just north of the United States.

Ack
November 22nd 04, 11:30 AM
Larry Hodges wrote:
> Ted Danson wrote:
>
>>Gregory Procter wrote:
>>
>>>"Carmen B. Farkas, Esq." wrote:
>>>

>>>Can't you yanks ever think of anything other than food, destruction
>>>and perversions?
>>

>>mmmm. Can't wait till Sat night....
>

> Is that when we nuke Canada and Europe?

No, it's when you make your usual brown-trousered retreat from battle. HTH

Mullah
November 22nd 04, 12:27 PM
"Carmen B. Farkas, Esq." > wrote in message
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:44:40 -0000, "Mullah"
> > wrote:
>
> >Who cares?
> >
> >China is the new superpower now.
> Really?

Yes.

> Is it because the Chinese make boot leg DVD's? Or maybe
> you're dreaming they'll wipe out the USA with their entire arsenal of
> [ the reliability of such being questionable..] 18 ICBM missiles?

Only missiles matter?

Will Brink
November 22nd 04, 02:30 PM
In article >,
"Mullah" > wrote:

> Who cares?
>
> China is the new superpower now.

Tree swinging camel ****er says what? Go beat your wife for showing her
ankles or kill her for not being a virgin.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Larry J.
November 22nd 04, 02:46 PM
Waiving the right to remain silent, Ack > said:

> Who cares how your tax dollars were spent, sheeple. you've had
> your ten minutes in the sun, now make way for China.

How will this be good for 'Peons..?

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

John Hanson
November 22nd 04, 03:02 PM
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:30:50 +1100, Ack > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>Larry Hodges wrote:
>> Ted Danson wrote:

>>>mmmm. Can't wait till Sat night....
>>

>> Is that when we nuke Canada and Europe?
>
>No, it's when you make your usual brown-trousered retreat from battle. HTH

That's a tendency of the British (Gallipoli, Crete, Dunkirk, etc.).
Get your facts straight.

Mullah
November 22nd 04, 06:17 PM
"Will Brink" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Mullah" > wrote:
>
> > Who cares?
> >
> > China is the new superpower now.
>
> Tree swinging camel ****er says what?

Crying about the ragheads who sell you all your oil, Willy?

> Go beat your wife for showing her
> ankles or kill her for not being a virgin.

Get back to church!

Watson Davis
November 22nd 04, 07:13 PM
Gregory Procter > wrote in
:

> "Carmen B. Farkas, Esq." wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:44:40 -0000, "Mullah"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Who cares?
>> >
>> >China is the new superpower now.
>> Really? Is it because the Chinese make boot leg DVD's? Or maybe
>> you're dreaming they'll wipe out the USA with their entire arsenal of
>> [ the reliability of such being questionable..] 18 ICBM missiles?
>
> Can't you yanks ever think of anything other than food, destruction and
> perversions?

Food, destruction, perversions... hmmm...

Nope.

That pretty much covers all the important stuff.

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

Patrick
November 22nd 04, 08:03 PM
"Mullah" > wrote in message

> "Will Brink" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> "Mullah" > wrote:
>>
>> > Who cares?
>> >
>> > China is the new superpower now.
>>
>> Tree swinging camel ****er says what?
>
> Crying about the ragheads who sell you all your oil, Willy?
>
>> Go beat your wife for showing her
>> ankles or kill her for not being a virgin.
>
> Get back to church!

This line here tells us where you get your news. Still buying the
propaganda put out by the leftist media in the US is see. Go ahead and
believe whatever you want mullah. (you do regardless of the truth)

Will Brink
November 27th 04, 08:10 PM
In article >, Sable <<>>
wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:27:02 -0000, "Mullah"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Carmen B. Farkas, Esq." > wrote in message
> >> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:44:40 -0000, "Mullah"

> >> Really? Is it because the Chinese make boot leg DVD's?
> >
> >Yes.
>
> >> Or maybe you're dreaming they'll wipe out the USA with their entire
> >>arsenal of [ the reliability of such being questionable..] 18 ICBM missiles?
> >
> >Only missiles matter?
> List the criteria needed to be a Superpower.

America, we don't have it all but we have most of it!

Of interest:

" Another gauge of the seriousness of English crime is the level of
its violent crime compared to that of other nations. A study from
the US Department of Justice published in 1998 found English crime
far higher than American crime for the four types of violent offences
measured. A second study of eleven industrialized countries based on
1996 victim surveys found England the highest or among the highest
for the categories of crime and victimization examined. Finally, and
most tellingly, the UN crime and research study of eighteen developed
nations released in July found the people of England and Wales
experience more crime per head than people in the 17 other developed
countries including the US. Further England and Wales also had the
worst record for what the study labelled "very serious" offences, and
for contact crime they were second highest with 3.6% of those
surveyed compared to 1.9% for the US." - Dr. Joyce Malcolm

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Patrick
November 27th 04, 08:47 PM
"Will Brink" > wrote in message
> In article >, Sable <<>>
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:27:02 -0000, "Mullah"
>> > wrote:

>> >Yes.

>> >Only missiles matter?
>> List the criteria needed to be a Superpower.
>
> America, we don't have it all but we have most of it!
>
> Of interest:
>
> " Another gauge of the seriousness of English crime is the level of
> its violent crime compared to that of other nations. A study from
> the US Department of Justice published in 1998 found English crime
> far higher than American crime for the four types of violent offences
> measured. A second study of eleven industrialized countries based on
> 1996 victim surveys found England the highest or among the highest
> for the categories of crime and victimization examined. Finally, and
> most tellingly, the UN crime and research study of eighteen developed
> nations released in July found the people of England and Wales
> experience more crime per head than people in the 17 other developed
> countries including the US. Further England and Wales also had the
> worst record for what the study labelled "very serious" offences, and
> for contact crime they were second highest with 3.6% of those
> surveyed compared to 1.9% for the US." - Dr. Joyce Malcolm
>
> --
> Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

There is one simple explanation for the higher crime rate in England vs.
USA. The US allows it's citizens to carry firearms, guns, heat, you name
it. Just try to commit a violent crime upon a US citizen and you have no
idea what the hell you're in for. It's been well documented, criminals are
opposed to concealed weapons permits!

Will Brink
November 27th 04, 09:37 PM
In article >, "Patrick" >
wrote:

> There is one simple explanation for the higher crime rate in England vs.
> USA. The US allows it's citizens to carry firearms, guns, heat, you name
> it. Just try to commit a violent crime upon a US citizen and you have no
> idea what the hell you're in for. It's been well documented, criminals are
> opposed to concealed weapons permits!

You are correct sir!

"Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA
ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve
the state." Heinrich Himmler

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Larry J.
November 28th 04, 12:03 AM
Waiving the right to remain silent, Will Brink
> said:

> Another gauge of the seriousness of English crime is the level
> of its violent crime compared to that of other nations. A study
> from the US Department of Justice published in 1998 found
> English crime far higher than American crime for the four types
> of violent offences measured. A second study of eleven
> industrialized countries based on 1996 victim surveys found
> England the highest or among the highest for the categories of
> crime and victimization examined.

Shhhh..! Don't tell the Guardian. They're busy covincing the
residents of Blighty that only the US has crime.

Sort of like the Kremlin did before the USSR collapsed of its own
lies.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"

Idie
November 28th 04, 04:14 AM
Larry J. > wrote in message
> Waiving the right to remain silent, Will Brink
> > said:
>
> > Another gauge of the seriousness of English crime is the level
> > of its violent crime compared to that of other nations. A study
> > from the US Department of Justice published in 1998 found
> > English crime far higher than American crime for the four types
> > of violent offences measured. A second study of eleven
> > industrialized countries based on 1996 victim surveys found
> > England the highest or among the highest for the categories of
> > crime and victimization examined.
>
> Shhhh..! Don't tell the Guardian. They're busy covincing the
> residents of Blighty that only the US has crime.
>
> Sort of like the Kremlin did before the USSR collapsed of its own
> lies.

also like the USSR did (did you know Pravda means "truth") in regards to
decadent US culture inspiring serial killers, when in fact, one of the worst
serial killers in recorded history was operating IN the USSR, just not
getting press coverage.

this killer was later covered in the a book by Lourie (sp?) iirc called
Hunting the Devil

whit

> --
> Larry J. - Remove spamtrap in ALLCAPS to e-mail
>
> "Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
> or are we just jerking off..?"

Will Brink
November 28th 04, 03:17 PM
In article t>,
"Idie" > wrote:

> Larry J. > wrote in message
> > Waiving the right to remain silent, Will Brink
> > > said:
> >
> > > Another gauge of the seriousness of English crime is the level
> > > of its violent crime compared to that of other nations. A study
> > > from the US Department of Justice published in 1998 found
> > > English crime far higher than American crime for the four types
> > > of violent offences measured. A second study of eleven
> > > industrialized countries based on 1996 victim surveys found
> > > England the highest or among the highest for the categories of
> > > crime and victimization examined.
> >
> > Shhhh..! Don't tell the Guardian. They're busy covincing the
> > residents of Blighty that only the US has crime.
> >
> > Sort of like the Kremlin did before the USSR collapsed of its own
> > lies.
> >

> also like the USSR did (did you know Pravda means "truth") in regards to
> decadent US culture inspiring serial killers, when in fact, one of the worst
> serial killers in recorded history was operating IN the USSR, just not
> getting press coverage.
>
> this killer was later covered in the a book by Lourie (sp?) iirc called
> Hunting the Devil

And of course we know what country the best known serial killer of all
time hailed from....

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/