PDA

View Full Version : BodyCraft Cross Smith F400 vs Caribou III Gym Package 3

November 22nd 04, 05:53 AM
BodyCraft Cross Smith F400 vs Caribou III Gym Package 3
I am thinking about getting 1 of these 2 smith machines
and was wondering if anyone here has any input.
thank you.

I like the lower cables on the body craft but the Caribou has an
option for a weight stack and only has 1 lower cable the body craft
has 3 lower cables for low cross overs.
I also can not find the weight ratio for the caribou
but know the bodycraft has a ratio of 1:1.
well I am having a hard time picking 1 of them.
I am hoping you can help.

http://www.homegymcenter.com/yukon_fitness_caribouiii_system1_free_shipping.htm

http://www.homegymcenter.com/bodycraft-cross-smith.htm

Tom