PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin shooting

kyearman
November 22nd 04, 02:11 PM
That is interesting information. I cringe every time something like
this happens. As it is, the hunting population is decreasing year
after year. Incidents like this don't help, and only give fodder to
anti-gun people like Senators Clinton, Kennedy, Feinstein and Kerry.
If Wisconsin has had problems with irresponsible immigrants handling
firearms, I hope the media picks up on this.

Tifosi Bob
November 23rd 04, 04:24 AM
"kyearman" > wrote in message
om...
> That is interesting information. I cringe every time something like
> this happens. As it is, the hunting population is decreasing year
> after year. Incidents like this don't help, and only give fodder to
> anti-gun people like Senators Clinton, Kennedy, Feinstein and Kerry.
> If Wisconsin has had problems with irresponsible immigrants handling
> firearms, I hope the media picks up on this.

That's funny, most gun-totin' mericans get patrioic and supportive over
items like this...

"Wish dat wuz me doin' da shootin'..." . Tough **** you slack-jawed yokel,
the next shooting of 5 or more should happen in 2 or 3 days.

David Napierkowski
November 23rd 04, 11:47 PM
>Subject: Re: Wisconsin shooting
>From: aj
>Date: 11/23/2004 3:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.......

>This is more true, the less developed the economy. The H'mong people are
>largely marginalized by the Viets, Khmers, Laotians, Thais and Chinese.
>So they get the crappy end of the stick pretty much everywhere. >>

I'm surprised and pleased. You know them as I have lo those many ages past
where we *paid that price and bore that burden* and they with us and we all
got spat upon when we returned. It seems from a previous post in this thread
they still are. It must be a hangover from *WinterSoldier* and *The
NewSoldier* era.

I think it sad that the actions of one displaced man, can still today be used
in an attempt to drag an entire people down into the same mud as the original
poster of that racist poison.

I had the honor to associate with the Ngungs and the Rhade during my nearly
five years there. They gifted me with their loyalty and friendship and
sacrifice for a cause so little appreciated it seems by so many in this day and
age.

David

Jim
November 24th 04, 12:26 AM
I wonder how this is going to play out..Ive heard different stories that the
shooter was being harrased and called racial names. NO EXCUSE for what he
did..but I wonder if this is going to be the next big Court Tv trial and he
has some defense.

Jim