PDA

View Full Version : The Mid west

Tifosi Bob
November 22nd 04, 07:25 PM
Check this out:

Just another day in mid america, I'm really not sure why al-qaida would go
after middle america when stuff like this seems to be a daily occurence...

It is sad.

Ryan Jackson
November 24th 04, 06:13 AM
Yes, it is very sad, just one question though. What does this have to do
with al-qaida?

Tifosi Bob wrote:
> Check this out:
> http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5099065.html
>
> Just another day in mid america, I'm really not sure why al-qaida would go
> after middle america when stuff like this seems to be a daily occurence...
>
> It is sad.

Larry Hodges
November 24th 04, 04:51 PM
Tifosi Bob wrote:
> Check this out:
> http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5099065.html
>
> Just another day in mid america, I'm really not sure why al-qaida
> would go after middle america when stuff like this seems to be a
> daily occurence...
>
> It is sad.

The problem isn't Middle America Bo[o]b. The problem is Hmong immigrants.
Maybe you guys could take some off our hands for us?
--
-Larry
Canada...leading the world in being just north of the United States.