PDA

View Full Version : Best in Show

zxcv
November 23rd 04, 02:12 AM
How funny is it when Fred Willard's character talks about his best
lifts in his prime (315 bench, 500+ deadlift)?

John Hanson
November 23rd 04, 03:18 AM
On 22 Nov 2004 18:12:28 -0800, (zxcv) wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>How funny is it when Fred Willard's character talks about his best
>lifts in his prime (315 bench, 500+ deadlift)?

That was one of the best parts of the movie. I liked Waiting for
Guffman better though.

Jim
November 23rd 04, 11:42 PM
"zxcv" > wrote in message
om...
> How funny is it when Fred Willard's character talks about his best
> lifts in his prime (315 bench, 500+ deadlift)?

Chris Guest is cool and has made some really off the wall films.I think he's
married to Jamie Lee Curtis for a long time. Best in Show is the best. Fred
Willard was hilarious.
Saying all that funny **** about dog shows.

Jim