PDA

View Full Version : 14,408 Deaths

Tifosi Bob
November 23rd 04, 04:12 AM
That how many yanks were murdered in 2003 including 26 of gender other,
probably John William's family.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_03/pdf/03sec2.pdf

Makes 9 11 look like just another day in the land of milk and honey. Check
out table 2.11, it says 128 american idiots died due to "Brawl due to
influence of alcohol" and how about 28 died due to "Child killed by
babysitter"

Instead of "God Bless America", how about "God help those poor *******s".
Ummm, maybe not

gman99
November 23rd 04, 12:25 PM
"Tifosi Bob" > wrote:
> That how many yanks were murdered in 2003 including 26 of gender other,
> probably John William's family.
>
> http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_03/pdf/03sec2.pdf
>
> Makes 9 11 look like just another day in the land of milk and honey.
> Check out table 2.11, it says 128 american idiots died due to "Brawl due
> to influence of alcohol" and how about 28 died due to "Child killed by
> babysitter"
>
> Instead of "God Bless America", how about "God help those poor *******s".
> Ummm, maybe not

Please explain...how are there 16,400 murderers but only 14,400 murder
victims...did not all the victims die or are a lot of innocent people being
put away...or is counting a problem ??

Tifosi Bob
November 23rd 04, 12:45 PM
"gman99" > wrote in message
> "Tifosi Bob" > wrote:
> > That how many yanks were murdered in 2003 including 26 of gender other,
> > probably John William's family.
> >
> > http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_03/pdf/03sec2.pdf
> >
> > Makes 9 11 look like just another day in the land of milk and honey.
> > Check out table 2.11, it says 128 american idiots died due to "Brawl due
> > to influence of alcohol" and how about 28 died due to "Child killed by
> > babysitter"
> >
> > Instead of "God Bless America", how about "God help those poor
*******s".
> > Ummm, maybe not
>
> Please explain...how are there 16,400 murderers but only 14,400 murder
> victims...did not all the victims die or are a lot of innocent people
being
> put away...or is counting a problem ??

The above pdf is from the feds, you can read it at your leisure.

Jim Ranieri
November 23rd 04, 01:11 PM
"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
. ..
> That how many yanks were murdered in 2003 including 26 of gender other,
> probably John William's family.
>
> http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_03/pdf/03sec2.pdf

Hey, you actually posted something interesting, you maple-syrup swilling
little fairy. I found it interesting that the national rate of violent crime
has declined 9.2 percent over the past 4 years. It's also a little suprising
that the rates of violent crime by race are published. I would've thought
the PC agenda would've put an end to that practice.