PDA

View Full Version : Get Fit With God

6ene6ene
November 23rd 04, 06:00 PM
January 7-9, 2005

You are invited to a HEALTH QUEST weekend of regenerating your life
through a three-dimensional approach to total wellness: Spiritual,
Mental, and Physical.

Participants will learn:

* How to overcome spiritual defeat.
* How to increase immune system response.
* How to lose weight naturally.
* How to normalize cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar
levels.
* How to detox and improve colon health.
* How to cook delicious healthful meals.

Register online at http://www.completeseminars.org/healthquest/ or by
phone at 1-800-732-7587. All Major Credit Cards are Accepted. Your
checks are welcome. Seating is limited, register now!

Lyle McDonald
November 23rd 04, 06:04 PM
6ene6ene wrote:

> January 7-9, 2005
>
> You are invited to a HEALTH QUEST weekend of regenerating your life
> through a three-dimensional approach to total wellness: Spiritual,
> Mental, and Physical.
>
> Participants will learn:
>
> * How to overcome spiritual defeat.
> * How to increase immune system response.
> * How to lose weight naturally.
> * How to normalize cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar
> levels.
> * How to detox and improve colon health.
> * How to cook delicious healthful meals.
>
> Register online at http://www.completeseminars.org/healthquest/ or by
> phone at 1-800-732-7587. All Major Credit Cards are Accepted. Your
> checks are welcome. Seating is limited, register now!

God told me to tell you that you're a spamming asshole.

Lyle

Preacher
November 23rd 04, 06:24 PM
Lyle McDonald > wrote:

> God told me to tell you that you're a spamming asshole.

I doubt that was the voice of God, but it's still true.

John HUDSON
November 23rd 04, 06:35 PM
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:04:20 -0700, Lyle McDonald
> wrote:

>6ene6ene wrote:
>
>> January 7-9, 2005
>>
>> You are invited to a HEALTH QUEST weekend of regenerating your life
>> through a three-dimensional approach to total wellness: Spiritual,
>> Mental, and Physical.
>>
>> Participants will learn:
>>
>> * How to overcome spiritual defeat.
>> * How to increase immune system response.
>> * How to lose weight naturally.
>> * How to normalize cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar
>> levels.
>> * How to detox and improve colon health.
>> * How to cook delicious healthful meals.
>>
>> Register online at http://www.completeseminars.org/healthquest/ or by
>> phone at 1-800-732-7587. All Major Credit Cards are Accepted. Your
>> checks are welcome. Seating is limited, register now!
>
>God told me to tell you that you're a spamming asshole.

In which case God is likely to be well ****ed off with him and may
send down a pox upon his house!!

Lee Michaels
November 23rd 04, 06:48 PM
"Preacher" > wrote

> Lyle McDonald > wrote:
>
> > God told me to tell you that you're a spamming asshole.
>
> I doubt that was the voice of God, but it's still true.

You must be new around here.

The Reverend Lyle has his own personal god. I understand it is a unicorn and
gives him special messages.

Apparently the unicorn doesn't like mormons.

Lyle McDonald
November 23rd 04, 06:52 PM
Preacher wrote:

> Lyle McDonald > wrote:
>

>>God told me to tell you that you're a spamming asshole.
>

> I doubt that was the voice of God, but it's still true.

Why not?
God spoke to everybody and their brother about 2000 years ago (tho
interesting he seems to have been really quiet lately), what makes them
any more special than me?

Lyle

Lyle McDonald
November 23rd 04, 06:53 PM
Lee Michaels wrote:

> "Preacher" > wrote
>

>>Lyle McDonald > wrote:
>>

>>>God told me to tell you that you're a spamming asshole.
>>
>>I doubt that was the voice of God, but it's still true.
>

> You must be new around here.
>
> The Reverend Lyle has his own personal god.

You misspelled 'has', it should be 'is'.

> I understand it is a unicorn and
> gives him special messages.
>
> Apparently the unicorn doesn't like mormons.

Only because mormon chicks don't put out.

And the unicorn is (wait for it)...horny.

Lyle
Oh, I slay.

Dally
November 23rd 04, 08:13 PM
Preacher wrote:
> Lyle McDonald > wrote:
>

>>God told me to tell you that you're a spamming asshole.
>

> I doubt that was the voice of God, but it's still true.

Personally, I *don't* doubt that Lyle hears the voice of God.

You gotta have faith.

Dally

Lyle McDonald
November 23rd 04, 08:44 PM
Usenet Posting wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:52:30 -0700, Lyle McDonald
> > wrote:
>

>>Preacher wrote:

>>>I doubt that was the voice of God, but it's still true.
>>
>>Why not?
>>God spoke to everybody and their brother about 2000 years ago (tho
>>interesting he seems to have been really quiet lately), what makes them
>>any more special than me?
>>
>>Lyle
>

> Religious people MUCH prefer their prophets to be dead. They can't
> embarrass you by having gambling problems, raping young boys, or
> harassing coworkers.

Hrm, see, that doesn't really fit in with the plan.

Once I can convince myself that I'm a living god, I can start my cult,
which will allow me to bang 18 year old runaways (the primary reaosn to
start a cult) and I can't do any of that if I'm dead.

Have to think about this.

Lyle

November 23rd 04, 09:35 PM
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:48:36 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>"Preacher" > wrote
>
>> Lyle McDonald > wrote:
>>
>> > God told me to tell you that you're a spamming asshole.
>>
>> I doubt that was the voice of God, but it's still true.
>
>You must be new around here.
>
>The Reverend Lyle has his own personal god. I understand it is a unicorn and
>gives him special messages.
>
>Apparently the unicorn doesn't like mormons.

Nobody likes Mormons

Hal

Adam Fahy
November 23rd 04, 09:49 PM
Lyle McDonald wrote:
> Preacher wrote:

>> I doubt that was the voice of God, but it's still true.
>
> Why not?
> God spoke to everybody and their brother about 2000 years ago (tho
> interesting he seems to have been really quiet lately)

He just needs some "me" time.

-Adam

Jim Ranieri
November 23rd 04, 11:00 PM
"Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
> Preacher wrote:
>
> > Lyle McDonald > wrote:
> >

> >>God told me to tell you that you're a spamming asshole.
> >

> > I doubt that was the voice of God, but it's still true.
>
> Why not?
> God spoke to everybody and their brother about 2000 years ago

Now they have medication for that.

Adam Fahy
November 23rd 04, 11:06 PM
Jim Ranieri wrote:
> "Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message

>>Why not?
>>God spoke to everybody and their brother about 2000 years ago

> Now they have medication for that.

Are you suggesting that LSD has replaced God?

-Adam

Jim Ranieri
November 23rd 04, 11:27 PM
"Adam Fahy" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Jim Ranieri wrote:
> > "Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
>
> >>Why not?
> >>God spoke to everybody and their brother about 2000 years ago
>
> > Now they have medication for that.
>
> Are you suggesting that LSD has replaced God?

I was thinking that lithium has shut him up.

Jim Ranieri
November 23rd 04, 11:29 PM
"Jim Ranieri" > wrote in message

> "Adam Fahy" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Jim Ranieri wrote:

> > > Now they have medication for that.
> >
> > Are you suggesting that LSD has replaced God?
> >

> I was thinking that lithium has shut him up.

.....Him, that is. <phew>

David Cohen
November 24th 04, 02:29 AM
"Jim Ranieri" > wrote
> "Lyle McDonald" > wrote
>> Preacher wrote:

>> > I doubt that was the voice of God, but it's still true.

>> Why not?
>> God spoke to everybody and their brother about 2000 years ago

> Now they have medication for that.

Just because the meds don't allow the patient to hear the voices does not
mean that the voices aren't still there, or aren't real.

David

Jim Ranieri
November 24th 04, 03:16 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Jim Ranieri" > wrote

> >> Why not?
> >> God spoke to everybody and their brother about 2000 years ago
>
> > Now they have medication for that.
>
> Just because the meds don't allow the patient to hear the voices does not
> mean that the voices aren't still there, or aren't real.

Sounds like the fast talking disclaimer guy at the end of a drug commercial.

David Cohen
November 24th 04, 03:56 AM
"Jim Ranieri" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote
>> "Jim Ranieri" > wrote
>> > "Lyle McDonald" > wrote

>> > Now they have medication for that.
>>
>> Just because the meds don't allow the patient to hear the voices does not
>> mean that the voices aren't still there, or aren't real.
>>
> Sounds like the fast talking disclaimer guy at the end of a drug
> commercial.

LOL! It did, didn't it?

Just add in "use of this medication may cause liver failure, myocardial
infarction, or early death, so, always discuss your medications with your
physician".

David

Lee Michaels
November 24th 04, 08:55 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote
> "Jim Ranieri" > wrote
> > "David Cohen" > wrote
> >> "Jim Ranieri" > wrote

> >> Just because the meds don't allow the patient to hear the voices does
not
> >> mean that the voices aren't still there, or aren't real.
> >>
> > Sounds like the fast talking disclaimer guy at the end of a drug
> > commercial.
>
> LOL! It did, didn't it?
>
> Just add in "use of this medication may cause liver failure, myocardial
> infarction, or early death, so, always discuss your medications with your
> physician".

I was thinking more along the lines of, "If you use our anti-psychotic drugs
doesn't mean that God will not contunue to speak to you".